my Thai girlfriend is pregnant

El Diablo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El diablo if it is of any help to you we (me thai girlfriend and MY child ) had the DNA test done
(after my daughters birth )at RAMATHIBODI Hospital in Bangkok we had to call them in order to make an appointment and the after collecting the blood samples I waited for nearly two weeks for the results and yes the girl is my daughter
Rgds jookinha

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

It could do, if your skin is very dark - and both your mom and dad have white skin... ;-) .... Just saying :-)

Seem some Farangs here, who have a pure Thai-looking kid, who they truly believe is theirs. Always good fun to see that.

Why would it be "good fun"?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

i have discussed it on here before. people are very negative and i dont know why they try to make out like it was a bad thing. you can read my previous comments or pm me if you are interested. here is a pic of the guy to keep you going.
jigsaw.thumb.jpg.3d166dd856adbe97198368e6fa2bcc94.jpg

Cute! Had my boy 2 years ago, and at 55 it has been the best thing that ever happened to me.1487681783578.jpg.ad250d20b66ca072436dfd

OP,  let me tell you a story.

Let's say you go hunting. You walk in the forest, and see a deer. This can easily stock your fridge for the next months. When wanting to shoot him, you realize that you forgot your shotgun at home, and only brought your umbrella.

You decide to point the umbrella at the deer anyway, and BANG, the deer falls on the floor, dead.

See what I mean?

---

If you are the  father, then the only logical choice is to embrace your new family, move in with the girl, get married, and enjoy life as a full and complete family. This is what every family on Earth should do.

Now suppose that you are not the father - the only logical choice is to walk away and not pay a penny. You were nowhere in the picture when she asked the other guy to fill her with cream, so don't be a fool - let her deal with the consequences.

48 minutes ago, SiamBeast said:

OP,  let me tell you a story.

Let's say you go hunting. You walk in the forest, and see a deer. This can easily stock your fridge for the next months. When wanting to shoot him, you realize that you forgot your shotgun at home, and only brought your umbrella.

You decide to point the umbrella at the deer anyway, and BANG, the deer falls on the floor, dead.

See what I mean?

---

If you are the  father, then the only logical choice is to embrace your new family, move in with the girl, get married, and enjoy life as a full and complete family. This is what every family on Earth should do.

Now suppose that you are not the father - the only logical choice is to walk away and not pay a penny. You were nowhere in the picture when she asked the other guy to fill her with cream, so don't be a fool - let her deal with the consequences.

Barstool 

Archived