The Thread Of Love!

2long

This thread is designed for us to show how much we AGREE with or entertained by other members.

It is NOT for us to rant or complain about members we don't like.

Please try to be fair, and DO NOT include any moderators or any member that you have met in person.

Just put the name, and then a reason why.

First off, nice and controversially............

DONZ, because deep down he has genuine opinions and is just taking the piss out of all those who 'bite.' (Well, at least I think that's the case, unless I'm the one who's naive!)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of people here that if I see they have posted I will check it out, but for a host of reasons.

Some good some bad, but it is still interesting (!?) and sometimes highly amusing.

Wouldn't want to say who they are though, the massive rise in ego might make the system crash! :o

Edited by Robski

Hmm, I like Kayo - it's impossible to be on this forum and not bump into him

I like Libya - those jokes are <deleted> awful.

I like all the Scottish posters! Hoots mon, FREEDOM!, etc

I like Redrus - he supports Man U, like me!

I like all the Last Word posters - because of their foundless optimism that anyone except me will get The Last Word.

I like all the What's the City posters - because they always let me win!

I like all the people in the Teaching Forum - cos it is my job too!

I like all the CM posters - because I live in CM.

TO be honest, most people you meet are fine here, erm except Donz :o

I haven't met him, or anyone on this forum. That is, I thought, the easiest of the three rules.

hey mate,

you got to put names to faces to make a fair decision, as people's posts can be totally different to how they really are.

look, i'll give you an example,

i have meet 8 people of this forum face to face.

some have been really good, a few have been brilliant and a couple have been gumbies but im not saying any names as ill be in trouble.

easy as that. :D

every one slags the donz,

but has anyone ever met him.? my point being its very easy to slag someone who is anonamous and id say he's just having fun on here. :o

at least he has a sense of humour as some posters are dead set boring and humourless.

these people add nothing to this forum and its the personality's that attract me.

i think your post is a good idea and it will be interesting to see how it progresses.

There ar many fine people in this forum, one in particular comes to mind lately. Our local farming expert Maizefarmer. His patient and informative posts are interesting, well researched, and seem to be made in the true spirit of someone who has a genuine care and compassion for others.

As many of you have heard, he recently suffered a life threatening accident and is currently in the hospital.

My heart goes out to him and his family.

2) The Gentleman Scamp

I haven't seen him here lately... (Anyone know why or is it just me?)

scampy was banned some time ago now -

although what his current guise is now is subject to debate.... :o

there are a few members under different nics that have had the finger of doubt pointed in their direction... :D

:o In no particular order and for different reasons, BambinA, Sriracha John, Bkk madness, Dave, and the man who lives in Chaing Mai and has a monthy python avatar.

Won't name those who I can't bear to read...................I am so discreet

I would say though, that this is a rather dangerous thread and I wonder how long it will last

I have been lucky in the fact that i have met many people from Tv.( too many to name) Never met one i didn't like. So i cant really say who my favourite poster is. There are so many. Many of them have been around for a long time. Some not so long. This is why this forum is so successful. Many different nationalities and personalities. Some great peoole and posters who have been banned or just moved on. The list is endless. Keep up the good work. Since TDSK said it. We like all the Scots on board. :D:o:D :D

There ar many fine people in this forum, one in particular comes to mind lately. Our local farming expert Maizefarmer. His patient and informative posts are interesting, well researched, and seem to be made in the true spirit of someone who has a genuine care and compassion for others.

As many of you have heard, he recently suffered a life threatening accident and is currently in the hospital.

My heart goes out to him and his family.

what happenned?

1) Thomas Merton

2) The Gentleman Scamp

3) Everyone else ...except Butterfly.

hahahaha... sorry, I just find it amusing that for someone who joined around 10 weeks ago would cite people who haven't been around for 10 months or more as their favorite posters...

Spend a lot of time reading old, old threads from the archives, eh? :o

Not a personal dig... hey, if you can resurrect yourself again on thaivisa, all the more power to you.

God, two mentions already, that never usually happens. Usually I feel like Scorcesse at the Oscars in these threads. (Don't worry Martin, The Departed's gotta finally get you one!).

I always liked the Thomas Merton, shame he upped and left.

I gotta admit I quite like some of the older members, it takes a while until I get a 'take' on someone I suppose so I will vote Britmaveric (despite my occasional rants against him), The Moog (who I'm sure is still here in spirit), the scouser (sponsor not mod right?) coz hes just such a great help to people on this forum and that should be recognised, and for that reason also Bambina. I never like these threads really coz too many left out so just named a few off the top of my head. I'd vote Totster just coz hes a funny bastard who appreciates a wind up but he's now a mod and for some silly reason the rules of the games don't allow that. Yeah Sriracha John can have one as well for getting the newspapers in. :D

There just too many to name really isn't there?

Special shout out to the boys at TD as well for their excellent trolling! :o Do I get any greenies for that lads? :D

Edited by bkkmadness

Bkkmadness... probably becasue we agree on most things.. and anybody that is right that often can't go wrong in my book.

I also find myself in agreement with most of BKK's posts. Also enjoy most of Guesthouse's posts which are well thought-out and logical. Of course I don't agree with anyone 100% of the time. Libya gets an honorable mention, though not for his jokes, as does Britmaveric, who even though I disagree with a majority of the time does sometimes make a lot of sense.