Wanted monk won't be easy to catch - he can walk on water, claims disciple of "UFO" temple

webfact

Wanted monk won't be easy to catch - he can walk on water, claims disciple of "UFO" temple

1pm.jpg

Image: Kapook.com

BANGKOK: -- Authorities surrounding Wat Dhammakai will have a hard job arresting abbot Phra Dhammachayo said one of his disciples.

According to his followers he can perform magic, can make himself invisible and even walk on water.

He also has the ability to make himself too heavy to pick up.

Disciple Ai Petchthong was talking to PPTV and quoted by kapook.com.

He said that the monk had divine qualities though he admitted he was a man and said that he wanted to die at the temple.

He said he believed that Phra Dhammachayo was in the vast compound but that he had not actually seen him himself.

"He is divine," said Ai, "He can do things that ordinary people cannot. He is so very pure".

He even claimed that the monk - wanted on 19 charges including massive embezzlement - can make himself appear invisible.

"Even if found he can also make himself too heavy to lift," claimed the disciple.

And he said he has the ability to walk on water, referencing another religious character from the Buddhist faith who followers believe could perform such a feat.

Ai said he understood the authorities and had no beef with them but he was worried about the image of the temple in the eyes of the international community following the news.

Some 3,500 police, military and local officials surrounding the temple are biding their time in a standoff outside the massive grounds that features a vast central building in the shape of a UFO.

Source: Kapook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-17

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i was a nipper, my Dad took me to watch Everton FC. 
Their striker and my personal childhood hero was Bob Latchford and the home end supporters used to sing " Bobby Latchford walks on water...."

I was young and actually beleived it. I believed up untill the song turned into "Latchford you fat bastard, just RUN"

The point being that I stopped believing that people could walk on water when I was 6 or 7. And I was a naive kid!!

I have to admit, this mad me giggle a bit. Almost endearing.

If he has any sense he's long gone (out the side door) and is now comfortably off in <insert country with no Thai extradition treaty> watching the fun on TV.

Failing that the troops outside need to be careful, when the temple takes off there could be serious injuries from the anti-gravity drive.

EDIT This is what happens ...

http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=1965

35 minutes ago, webfact said:

According to his followers he can perform magic, can make himself invisible and even walk on water.

He also has the ability to make himself too heavy to pick up.

Disciple Ai Petchthong was talking to PPTV and quoted by kapook.com.

Cuckoo Cuckoo

No, not a cult at all...

"He is divine," said Ai, "He can do things that ordinary people cannot. He is so very pure".

"Even if found he can also make himself too heavy to lift," claimed the disciple.

And he said he has the ability to walk on water

So what, the BiB can do that, too. And they are not so pure.

breaking news: "thai police & military on orders from PM give up search for fugitive monk due to becoming invisible" 

Further, recently invisible monk beamed up and now thought to be cruising warp 8 on the star-ship enterprise circling high above temple....