Another tanked up Brit ends up in a bloodied heap outside Pattaya pub

rooster59

I have no sympathy for this guy at all if this report is true, why the hell can so many people get so drunk they do not know what they are doing, these people deserve all they get.

What is so hard for people just to go out, have a good time with a drink and the girls (or ladyboys)? If people would just act normally and stay sober, there would hardly ever be incidents like this.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

Just another day in Pattaya.

Don't blame Pattaya, blame the drunken idiots, I have had many a good time in Pattaya, going out with friends, going to a bar with live music, going up and performing with the band, my friends having a sociable drink and me on the orange juice.

4 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Employees of the pub said he fell down the stairs

Does anyone know if there is a school of bloody liars hidden in lieland

where did all that blood come from?

What, you don't think that's is a good story when you're the bouncer in an upstairs bar? I'd say he got the alleged fight he was looking for, even if it was with the steps.

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Bad week for the brits??? I really believe it´s been a bad year. Okey, now it´s not only them but it seems to be a very big part.

But as usual there are going to be a lot of people defending him and putting him on a pillar as a model of a top quality tourist.

Just very strange that this keep happening to them.

Yeah, seems so easy to believe, another drunken Brit in the company of a ladyboy on the short-end of a fight . . .

I usually have a few drinks very paced but a while back I was in between go go bars and realized after bumping into several people that I was getting drunk... Went straight home! Pattaya is great fun but only If your in control.

2 hours ago, Seismic said:

Wow, three or four stories in a week and its "typical Brits" headlines and comments. back in the early 1980's it would have been "typical Germans", then moving on a few years to "typical Arabs" closely followed by "typical Russians". Anyone notice the common theme in all these stories seems to be that wonderful family oriented clean green quality tourist resort of Pattaya ?????

I have been either living or visiting Pattaya since the early 1970s and believe me ,when it comes to trouble makers it is mostly The Brits  ,hands down. It seems like that they think that it is their rites to passage as a tough.

2 hours ago, Seismic said:

Wow, three or four stories in a week and its "typical Brits" headlines and comments. back in the early 1980's it would have been "typical Germans", then moving on a few years to "typical Arabs" closely followed by "typical Russians". Anyone notice the common theme in all these stories seems to be that wonderful family oriented clean green quality tourist resort of Pattaya ?????

Yeah, let's blame Pattaya instead of the cretins who get into these spots--don't you think there are people who go to and even live in Pattaya who don't get into these situations?

3 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Yeah, let's blame Pattaya instead of the cretins who get into these spots--don't you think there are people who go to and even live in Pattaya who don't get into these situations?

I blame it on the parents :)

31 minutes ago, mcfish said:

I usually have a few drinks very paced but a while back I was in between go go bars and realized after bumping into several people that I was getting drunk... Went straight home! Pattaya is great fun but only If your in control.

Smart move, one that few drinkers seem to be able to manage. I have always liked the bars and social drinking, but I rarely get drunk. Although at times I do simply stop and go home, but more often you may see me taking a break and getting something to eat and a couple of cups of coffee, .

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

As a matter of fact, I'm surprise there aren't many more cases like this

as most of those kind of ' tourist ' are coming to places like Pattaya

to binge on their vices as much as they can and da hell with the

consequences,  so as long as the cheap beer and drugs are flowing

out there, so will those kind of men will find themselves kissing the

footpath soaked in urine and blood... Ahh, what a holiday....

I think a lot of tourists are more " happy drunks" so they are not always starting fights with others when drunk. You have to admit the Brits really corner the market on this type of behavior!  

It usually starts on the airplanes. I see it all the time.