• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

"I heard something about bad luck from my gf"

Was it, 1000 years of bad luck to you if you don't stop talking drivel about bathroom doors to me?

How about 10000 years of shitty luck to you unless you stay out of threads that you are not interested in? Mods plz?

38 minutes ago, jerojero said:

Your small home country may not be the norm elsewhere. North America, Japan, Hong Kong, UK....and more. All open inwards.

Yeah, it's easy to forget that swedes are not always right,,, on a sidenote, as a swede we grow up being taught that sweden has the best system the best laws etc, i was brainwashed, give me a break please

1 hour ago, grollies said:

You had a door? You lucky, lucky bastard. Our loo were a hole in't ground.

You had a hole in the ground?  You lucky, lucky bastard, we were so poor we didn't even have bums, all we had were the holes in our backs.

Edited by Shawn0000

22 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

You had a hole in the ground?  You lucky, lucky bastard, we were so poor we didn't even have bums, all we had were the holes in our backs.

You had 'oles in your backs? You lucky, lucky bastard. We were so poor our shit came out of our mouths..........er, oh, hang on a minute......

Edited by grollies
Changed shit(e) for shit.

17 minutes ago, grollies said:

You had 'oles in your backs? You lucky, lucky bastard. We were so poor our shit came out of our mouths..........er, oh, hang on a minute......

youre  talking s hit..................as  usual :bah:

Edited by kannot

9 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Inwards opening doors are standard in all Australian and New Zealand toilets/bathrooms too.

/Edit: actually for every room in a house.

USA as well.  Can't believe I'm responding to this.  Oh well...

7 hours ago, hobz said:

Yeah, it's easy to forget that swedes are not always right,,, on a sidenote, as a swede we grow up being taught that sweden has the best system the best laws etc, i was brainwashed, give me a break please

I think most of us are dragged up believing <insert nationality here> is best.

I know I was always told "British <insert product> is Best", but of course, in this case, it's true :)

Why do they drive on the left side in Thailand, UK, Australia and some other strange places?

Because the left is correct as derived from the days of horseback travel. Right hand drivers just blindly followed the US like sheep. Something like 2.5 billion drive on the left. As for strange countries, whenever I see the words Swiss or Switzerland I have this wave of bafflement come over me... like what have these awkward folk ever done for the world. ;)

3 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Because the left is correct as derived from the days of horseback travel. Right hand drivers just blindly followed the US like sheep. Something like 2.5 billion drive on the left. As for strange countries, whenever I see the words Swiss or Switzerland I have this wave of bafflement come over me... like what have these awkward folk ever done for the world. ;)

The World Wide Web was invented in Switzerland wasn't it ?

10 hours ago, agudbuk said:

Locks, bolts and security works better on inward opening doors

Sent from my Grand using Tapatalk

That goes contrary to what I read about the United states. 

One of the reasons doors open inwards in the US is so that it's easier to kick in the door for fire/rescue personell.