Benefits of Marriage?

hdkane

47 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Ok no problem you can and so can I .

i know how it works the  pension system 

ok and the government will stop it from leaving Australia in the next 10 years for sure .

and thai woman get lots from a  Foreign that is why you have a thai like me .

some foreign get suck in by the thai lady and some have a great life .

as long as us as the foreign not get  manipulated into give it all we will be ok .

i not like bar woman at all and not give them the time of day , that is me and you think  different up to you .

How do you know the government  will stop it ?

The rest of your posts is your typical waffle bashing Thai ladies, am not surprised but atleast you did not call them pieces of shit !!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

How do you know the government  will stop it ?

The rest of your posts is your typical waffle bashing Thai ladies, am not surprised but atleast you did not call them pieces of shit !!

Read what I said have never called a  normal thai lady a piece of s??? Ok you are make that bs up ok , I said  prostitutes are a piece of s??? Ok . 

The  pension in the  future will not leave Australia for sure . 

Never have I been bushing a normal thai lady you are full of it if you think that .

hookres are just a joke and no good woman .

if you like hookers up to you .

i don't need to get involved with  prostitutes and can pick up a  normal woman and she is not from a thai bar . 

Just now, georgemandm said:

Read what I said have never called a  normal thai lady a piece of s??? Ok you are make that bs up ok , I said  prostitutes are a piece of s??? Ok . 

The  pension in the  future will not leave Australia for sure . 

Never have I been bushing a normal thai lady you are full of it if you think that .

hookres are just a joke and no good woman .

if you like hookers up to you .

i don't need to get involved with  prostitutes and can pick up a  normal woman and she is not from a thai bar . 

Why do you need to constantly waffle on about Thai ladies and prostitution, we all know your stance on the subject so leave it alone.

How do you know within 10 years anyone abroad will not be able able to claim the pension ?

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

Why do you need to constantly waffle on about Thai ladies and prostitution, we all know your stance on the subject so leave it alone.

How do you know within 10 years anyone abroad will not be able able to claim the pension ?

As long as you qualify by living in Australia for 2 years prior to pension age I don't see it changing any time soon. There may be some plans in the future to try and get citizens to remain in Australia to spend their pension, but probably not in my lifetime.

8 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

You brought up the this lady thing not me .

just not in to hookers .

the government has no money so by making  The pension stay in Australia the money stays in Australia , it is going happen and the way things aregiing  it will happen very  shortly . 

They are talking about it now and have been trying to do it for many years.

1. A higher standard of living than being married to most Thais.
2. Less chance the foreigner will play the field.
3. Increased face with family and friends.

Not too sure about the increased face with family and friends. My gf sister was with an old fat Swedish guy 30 years older than she was and she totally lost face. Her family looked down upon her saying she can't even do better than that.

Also...with the standard of living you are starting from an extremely low base if you compare it with a local Thai man from the village. If you go into the city there are many middle class Thai guys earning a decent living, but then if a Thai woman could catch one of these then they wouldn't look for an older foreigner.

With the foreigner guy off course less chance of him playing the field since he's already got a younger, prettier wife than he could ever get back home.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

52 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You brought up the this lady thing not me .

just not in to hookers .

the government has no money so by making  The pension stay in Australia the money stays in Australia , it is going happen and the way things aregiing  it will happen very  shortly . 

They are talking about it now and have been trying to do it for many years.

Do you have one scintilla of proof this is going to happen, or is it just another example of your fertile imagination?

23 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Benefits to the Thai partner -

Some pension schemes pay a widow's pension. Probably have to be married (or at least in a civil partnership) to qualify.

Easier to gain a long term visitor visa to the spouse's country (UK is 10-year max).

Face - I think that marriage has more status in the eyes of the Thai family/friends. Of course, the highest status husband is an Englishman.

That's what they think until they go there.

14 hours ago, giddyup said:

Certainly not always a benefit to the falang. I was all set to tie the knot, been to the Aussie embassy and filled out all the paperwork only thing left was to go to the Amphur office and make it official. Then someone on this forum pointed out that I could actually lose some of my Aussie pension once Centrelink became aware that I was married. That was the end of that.

That sounds the opposite to what one would expect. The UK doesn't operate such a perverse scheme.

On 2/20/2017 at 9:27 PM, SiamBeast said:

Correct.

It is true that Thai men seem to have higher standards when it comes to choosing a Thai girl. Most Thai girls who are "train wrecks" such as bargirls, single moms, ex-prostitutes, etc. know that no Thai men will marry them - but some foreign men will do. I'm married to a Thai and only had 3 criteria:

1) Virginity

2) Complete family with a mother and father who are happily married

3) University diploma

The fact that they "can cook" and "can clean" isn't absolutely required, but it sure adds up to the "perceived standard" of the girl. Note that I'm still in my 20's so older men might judge this with different criteria.

I'd also add that most Thai girls expect to live a better quality life (i.e. money) when they marry a foreigner. While being a foreigner doesn't always mean being richer, it is still seen as so by the Thais.

Gawd...welcome to the  1600's

19 hours ago, seancbk said:

Again, you are talking about benefits FOR THE FOREIGNER.   

The OP asked what benefits there are FOR THE THAI.

erm........its mt Wife who provides that 400k ....last time I checked she was Thai

On 21/02/2017 at 2:15 AM, seancbk said:

Are you a virgin too?   

I have very high standards (much higher than yours) but one thing I would never do is want to marry a virgin.    You need a girl who has been round the block a few times and knows how to really have fun in bed.  

Yes nothing wrong with a few miles on the clock .

13 hours ago, Anon999 said:

That sounds the opposite to what one would expect. The UK doesn't operate such a perverse scheme.

Yes, but the UK pension is frozen as soon as you leave the country, the Aussie pension is increased every year in keeping with the CPI (consumer price index).

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I'm enjoying the Don and George show !
It's a bit like Itchy and Scratchy in text emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm emoji4.png

Need new script writers though.

Too many to list but here are a few

1. you don't have to get out of bed early in the morning to let the cleaner in,  she is already there
  2. You don't need to buy a dishwasher
  3. You can learn from her every possible nuance of Facebook should you wish
  4. If your wife is youngish then she will be strong enough to push you in a wheelchair
  5. If your wife is pretty ugly then look upon it as an act of charity you married her