Kindergarten teachers bound and blindfolded five year olds "to teach them to concentrate"

webfact

18 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

Teachers should not never go overboard when punishing the child. I suggest setting up cctv cameras in classrooms so that if there is a disruptive child that the teacher cant handle then just show it to the parents n tell them if they cannot discipline their own child to behave in class, then the school cannot do it either n have to suspend the child for safety n protection of all parties involved.

A very difficult task, indeed. Even when it sounds very logically, there's not too much hope that anybody would agree with it.

Especially not when the "difficult child" has a teacher, doctor, school director, a high ranked cop, or Army guy as its daddy, or mom. 

Theoretically seen sees, but too many lost faces aren't really welcome.The worst kids I've got are exactly from such parents and they can rely on a very "special protection" from all sides.

The real teachers make at least some good money after a few years, while those who're actually doing all the work, also called teacher assistants, are usually making between 5 and 8 K/month.

They're the ones who wipe them clean and do all the work while the teachers don't want to be disturbed when they want to upgrade their farcebook status. 

The good girl.jpg

Edited by ajarngreg

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Victorian England the binding of hands and blindfolding of nursery children would have made the news as it had in Thailand presently. Those who say otherwise are just playing up other members for fun. People who hurt small children have since time began been hated. Everyone knows this. Those who post "well a smack here or there, does them good" are just winding up others. Just wanted to point the obvious out.

Edited by tukkytuktuk

11 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

In Victorian England the binding of hands and blindfolding of nursery children would have made the news as it had in Thailand presently. Those who say otherwise are just playing up other members for fun. People who hurt small children have since time began been hated. Everyone knows this. Those who post "well a smack here or there, does them good" are just winding up others. Just wanted to point the obvious out.

and of course everything you have said so far is from the heart, meaningful, and only in the interest of all children and society as a whole, would that be a correct summation of your input so far? 

Don't take up teaching.

Maybe he is already a teacher :shock1:

I suggest setting up cctv cameras in classrooms..

In Myanmar, where I work as a teacher, CCTV cameras in classrooms are fairly common.  The benefits are:

- If a child is hurt in an accident or fighting with another child, then the school can show this to the parents, to demonstrate that the teacher or staff did not hit or hurt the child

- As mentioned, unacceptable behaviour by a child can be shown to the parents

As another (probably unplanned bonus), the presence of CCTV hopefully eliminates any kiddly-fiddling.

11 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Maybe he is already a teacher :shock1:

In Myanmar, where I work as a teacher, CCTV cameras in classrooms are fairly common.  The benefits are:

- If a child is hurt in an accident or fighting with another child, then the school can show this to the parents, to demonstrate that the teacher or staff did not hit or hurt the child

- As mentioned, unacceptable behaviour by a child can be shown to the parents

As another (probably unplanned bonus), the presence of CCTV hopefully eliminates any kiddly-fiddling.

"Maybe he is already a teacher :shock1:"

With that attitude...i don't think so. They are clueless.

Edited by Bluespunk

On 2/26/2017 at 11:21 PM, Bluespunk said:

Don't take up teaching.

Every day I thank God I grew up before the public school system became nothing but a social justice training ground for the weak. Those ladies did NOTHING wrong. And I'll pose the question again, where's the abuse? I've counseled in 3 or 4 dozen summer/winter camps. I played a game that involved handcuffs and blindfolds. The kids would nearly fight over who got to wear them. Even when the game was over, kids would line up waiting to try them on. And again, playing "Pin the tail on the donkey", or swinging at a Pinata? Are you suggesting it's abuse if they're in trouble but it's not abuse if it's done in fun? Or are you saying both are wrong?

50 minutes ago, Daveland said:

Every day I thank God I grew up before the public school system became nothing but a social justice training ground for the weak. Those ladies did NOTHING wrong. And I'll pose the question again, where's the abuse? I've counseled in 3 or 4 dozen summer/winter camps. I played a game that involved handcuffs and blindfolds. The kids would nearly fight over who got to wear them. Even when the game was over, kids would line up waiting to try them on. And again, playing "Pin the tail on the donkey", or swinging at a Pinata? Are you suggesting it's abuse if they're in trouble but it's not abuse if it's done in fun? Or are you saying both are wrong?

I'm a teacher.

A teacher of children of this age range.

I don't resort to abuse like this to humiliate children.

I help them.

This was no game, this was angry, incompetent, unfit individuals victimising and blaming children in order to cover up their ineptness.

Edited by Bluespunk