What Or Who Do People Think Of When Making Love

GracelessFawn

I think about myself, nothing is as sexy as Chuck, the beard, the mullet, the complete package.

The problem I have yet to overcome is that women break to easily under the power of chuck.

How much women could Chuck norris chuck, if chuck norris could chuck women?

All of them.

Chuck...you the MAN!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think about myself, nothing is as sexy as Chuck, the beard, the mullet, the complete package.

The problem I have yet to overcome is that women break to easily under the power of chuck.

How much women could Chuck norris chuck, if chuck norris could chuck women?

All of them.

im really starting to like you chucky as you remind me of THE DONZ when you say poetic lines like that. :D:D:D

your a legend chuck and you 2 donz.

keep up the top work my punting friends. :D

cheers :o

Terry i can assure u 100% she's better looking than me..........in fact most are.......unless u compare me to the Trauma Ward in a hospital........

Yeah she has a pretty face but what about the rest? How would you describe that? Whats inside her head and heart more importantly?..............I imagine you have met the little squeezer? Give us, the lusting, the low-down (so to speak)..........hahahah sorry GF!

I know you enjoy the attention GF...........

She maybe a sexy babe but she might also be one of those grasping, controlling disasters than one often finds in the West! But then again she is Asian so is less likely to be afflicted with that disease.........or am I being impertinant GF? (Tip when u chat with the Donz u have to use very simple language, preferably with just pictures and arrows)

cricky's grapefruit,

you got a lot of very complicated questions there my learned friend. :D

now i must tell you that am not a walking encyclopedia on the lovely miss fawn.

now terry57 has never meet this girl but he knows someone who has, so i have some very bloody cracking, 1st hand, 145% strait up information on the lovely miss fawn. ( maybe :D )

now i cant tell you too much grapefruit as you could possibly end up in bumungrad hospital on a heart lung machine. :D

anyway, i dont believe this fella as it was most probly bloody THE DONZ making up <deleted> as he's frigging jealous of the lovely miss fawn as well. :o

now terry57 aint the sort of fella that spreads second hand stories to punters on this forum even if they sound like a decent bloke like your self. :bah:

in conclusion grapefruit,

im real sorry mate but i dont now a bloody thing about the miss fawn except that, she's nice looking, writes in a very nice way, has some top respect for people and is a cracking little punter. :bah:

and thats good enough for me to like the girl. :D

cheers mate and keep trimming that grapevine. :o

Terry.....whats a gumbie exactly?

The good chicks often end up with them.......easier to control and manipulate..............the pussy whipped

GUMBIE = a punter who turns out to be not such a top fella and is lacking in respect for the lovely miss fawn.

easy as that grapefruit and could be any blighter on this frigging planet. :D:D

cheers mate. :D

look mate,

im starting to like you as you can see that my top self is a gather of top information on a few punters on this forum. :D

if you need to know anything else just ask me. :o

anyway, i dont believe this fella as it was most probly bloody THE DONZ making up <deleted> as he's frigging jealous of the lovely miss fawn as well. :D

Don't trust THE DONZ! :D

hello mr G,

im just filling in the grapefruit as im on the turps tonight and need to take it easy this arvo.

hope to see you next time mr G and be bloody careful with that mother foe batton of yours. :D

cheers mate. :o

The good chicks often end up with them.......easier to control and manipulate..............the pussy whipped

GUMBIE = a punter who turns out to be not such a top fella and is lacking in respect for the lovely miss fawn.

Hey Terry. Keep up the good job! :o

I think that Gumbie comes from a VERY old American children's TV show with a rubber doll named Gumbie and his freind Pokey the rubber horse.

Gumbie looked like a big stick of chewing gum with a face on it and got into all kinds of trouble.

Hey Terry. Keep up the good job! :D

I think that Gumbie comes from a VERY old American children's TV show with a rubber doll named Gumbie and his freind Pokey the rubber horse.

Gumbie looked like a big stick of chewing gum with a face on it and got into all kinds of trouble.

and i'll take that one step further MR G, the little blighter was bloody green. :D:o

I am learning not to think about anything when I'm having sex...

I'm learning to keep my attention in the place where my life is at that time...not where I think it is...

Usually, when I'm having sex with another person, the best place for my attention is in my body, not my head...the feelings and energies I have when I have sex are too important to start thinking about them while the feelings are going on...

For example...when sex is creating wonderful feelings and emotions in my body...why take my attention out of my body, where the feelings are, and place my attention in my head, where there are not any feelings...

my head is not my body...if it was, it would not be called my head...it would be called my body...

when your having sex...do you want to enjoy the sex, or enjoy what you think about the sex??? they are both very different things...

Insideleft

hey GF, how come the Donz and Terry are jealous? Both are honourable upstanding gents with wives and gf's............do you feel that you might be distracting them from their relationships and causing mayhem?

Why are divorces so costly..............................cos they are worth it

As far as casual sex goes, if I'm with someone new and gorgeous, I don't think about anything except how beautiful they are and how lucky I am to be inside them, but after I have been having relations with them for a long time, I start having progressively dirtier fantasies about them doing filthier and filthier things until, eventually, I'm bored and just not sexually interested in them any more.

If it is someone that I'm not very attracted to, I start with the dirty fantasies immediately! :o

Same here.

Dirty? Filthy? What kind of sexual action is filthy?

Chownah

As far as casual sex goes, if I'm with someone new and gorgeous, I don't think about anything except how beautiful they are and how lucky I am to be inside them, but after I have been having relations with them for a long time, I start having progressively dirtier fantasies about them doing filthier and filthier things until, eventually, I'm bored and just not sexually interested in them any more.

If it is someone that I'm not very attracted to, I start with the dirty fantasies immediately! :o

Same here.

Chownah

How about golden showers just for a start? :D

If it is someone that I'm not very attracted to, I start with the dirty fantasies immediately! :D

Same here.

Chownah

How about golden showers just for a start? :D

...I thought you came up with something unusual.... :o

hey GF, how come the Donz and Terry are jealous? Both are honourable upstanding gents with wives and gf's............do you feel that you might be distracting them from their relationships and causing mayhem?

Why would Donz and Terry be jealous? (Donz doesn't seem to like me at all, while Terry is pretty nice.) Nah, I don't think I am distracting both of them, but I hope that i am not distracting you Grapetable.

That's why I don't believe in marriage. It's not a guarantee for a relationship to work. Marriage works for some people and it doesn't work for others. (I do believe in love and in relationships!) Anyway, if I get married in the future....... it will be with someone very very special.

got that wrong fruity as terry is a free spirit. :D

im not a great believer in the marrage gig either. :D

cheers mate.

besides that, im too young to get married :D

thats my top excuse anyway. :o

That's why I don't believe in marriage. It's not a guarantee for a relationship to work. Marriage works for some people and it doesn't work for others. (I do believe in love and in relationships!) Anyway, if I get married in the future....... it will be with someone very very special.

I'm with you there.

I like to feel mated though. Bonded. Attached. Owned and owning. Intimate. Connected. On fire with love and burning with passion. Marriage is a whole nuther situation. I'd want to live together for a minimum of two years before making that gesture, and even then, the mate would have to be of a very rare compatibility.

I've only proposed for real once. Many people think a serious relationship should be for good, but if you get a great year or two out of a connection, that's pretty good right there.