Snatch and stash: Police find Brit's trove of stolen goods in Phuket

webfact

1 hour ago, Thaiwrath said:

I am awaiting your comments the next time a Yank commits a midemeanor.

In the event of such, I imagine you move away from your priceless keyboard, and back under your shell ?

Worked in London for over 15 years;  Never, Ever came in contact

with the likes of the low class Brits that are here in Pattaya.  A shock

after all the Wonderful, Educated, British colleagues I knew in London?

Edited by little mary sunshine

3 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

Worked in London for over 15 years, Never, Ever cam in contact

with the likes of the low class Bris that are here in Pattaya.  A shock

after all the Wonderful, Educated British colleagues I knew in London?

Welcome mate for the kind words.  As I have said no place in society for this kind of pond life

This seems a bit odd. Charlie Machin has been wanted in Phuket for at least two years, yet here he is in plain sight.
To stay in a hotel or rent a house you have to provide ID and the rental agreement is posted with immigration. And he lives in a rented house.
Which means they probably had his address in the system for a long time.

Unless he used a gf's id to rent the house or condo , happened to me by accident, thought I was on the rental agreement but they just used the gf's id, easier for them, lazy tw$ts !!

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Unless he used a gf's id to rent the house or condo , happened to me by accident, thought I was on the rental agreement but they just used the gf's id, easier for them, lazy tw$ts !!

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm emoji4.png

Very dangerous thing for the house owner to do though.

Failing to report a foreigner living at a property you own to immigration, gets you a horrendous fine of I believe, 4,000 baht a day.

13 hours ago, Itsnottheplaceitwas said:

A Brit too keep him here don't let him home ! Fed up with paying tax to provide 3 course meals with a drink choice for scum bags 

Actually, a Charity worker, who is living here, but still being paid in the UK, with all of the relevant deductions from the pay cheque.

And before you ask, I do not get  a free car with the job and I still have to pay my own rent and bills.

I also do not begrudge payments made from the UK Social Security system being paid to those without sufficient income or in need.

Being willing to share is the basis of civilisation.

While I agree UK is not Utopia, it is significantly better than many societies.

Very dangerous thing for the house owner to do though.
Failing to report a foreigner living at a property you own to immigration, gets you a horrendous fine of I believe, 4,000 baht a day.

Yeah, I found out about 7 months afterwards, have now got tm30 stapled in passport so all good, don't believe the condo owner got fined either !

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

19 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

If the Brits are like Canadians, they could be from anywhere, just travelling with a British passport.

Canadians look like people from all over the world, because they were from somewhere else 

before becoming a Canadian.  This thief looks like that kind of a person. An immigrant Brit.

Throw his butt into a Thai prison for as long as possible.

Geeze4

where were you from before becoming a mercan?

33 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Actually, a Charity worker, who is living here, but still being paid in the UK, with all of the relevant deductions from the pay cheque.

And before you ask, I do not get  a free car with the job and I still have to pay my own rent and bills.

I also do not begrudge payments made from the UK Social Security system being paid to those without sufficient income or in need.

Being willing to share is the basis of civilisation.

While I agree UK is not Utopia, it is significantly better than many societies.

U.K. Prisons are like a party place these days & not a punishment rather he paid his time in a thai prison not a uk one that I pay for thanks 

Machin is an English Surname. Plenty more with it in the UK. It is sad that Thailand is the poor British scumbags Marbella. Sometimes, I am embarrassed at the fine gentlemen my country produces. Hope he gets 20 years in the local monkey house.

Actually bangkok101 I am a born in Canada , Canadian. I just wished the immigrant people

who became Canadian, were given a spot on the passport to say their original

country of birth.  and that info given if they break the law.  It is not at this point, and that is

wrong. I believe this is how it should be in Britain and other countries who allow immigrants

to become a citizen of their country.

Geezer