Koh Phangan rogue cop returned to island "on holiday" after being given "inactive post" for extorting tourists

webfact

23 hours ago, scorecard said:

Agree; jailed.

IMHO, in many situations, police who break the law should be subject to higher penalties. Interested to hear what others think. 

Agree totally and I am astounded at the bravura of this mongrel. 

So much for the top cop,  no one is scared of him,  weak pussy. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, badlad said:

well i have to say that i personally know a few absolutely honest cops but the rest seem to belong to a totally different class of cop who think that because of their position that they are totally immune  from any sort of repercussions when they break the law ,this guy seems to be sticking two  fingers up to the entire police force an to thai law 

Good point. In my (Thai) the same day as the coup happened the senior cop living opposite my house was relieved of his duties and placed under house arrest and ordered to not make or answer any phone calls and not have another person do this for him.

Previously his 12 'personal staff' worked from his house using police cars, pick ups etc. They were told to not come to his house again and our neighbors discovered that police from another location monitored the activities of the 12 'personal staff' for months, including their phone calls.

Further, there was a luxury police car, with flashing lights, sirens etc., always outside of the big cops house to be used to take his wife to the supermarket.

The big cop was later dismissed, no pension etc. 

Chief Apichart said all resources were being employed to hunt him down. "There are some rogue policemen in the Surat force," he admitted, "But almost 100% of my men are upstanding honest cops doing a good job".

Untrue. An absolute lie. The truth would be almost all of my men are rogue policemen. We have only a few that are honest cops. Everybody knows that nearly all cops on Phangan, Dark Tao, and Samui are corrupt. Even Little P. knows this, and chooses to do nothing about it. The fact that this creep would be allowed to travel back to Phangan says it all. The fact that he was not in jail says it all.

Above the law. Any and all laws. 

43 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Whenever I talk about the police in Thailand I say "Mafia police".

Helps cut down on confusion.

You mean the mafia in brown uniform?

If you have any kind of problem or dispute in LOS (Land Of Scam), don't call the police, they are the problem.

35 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Chief Apichart said all resources were being employed to hunt him down. "There are some rogue policemen in the Surat force," he admitted, "But almost 100% of my men are upstanding honest cops doing a good job".

Untrue. An absolute lie. The truth would be almost all of my men are rogue policemen. We have only a few that are honest cops. Everybody knows that nearly all cops on Phangan, Dark Tao, and Samui are corrupt. Even Little P. knows this, and chooses to do nothing about it. The fact that this creep would be allowed to travel back to Phangan says it all. The fact that he was not in jail says it all.

Above the law. Any and all laws. 

You got it all right there spidermike, RTP are a bunch of crocks who feeding from tourists, wonder how they will survive when they wake up one morning and there is no turist to scam or get bribes from.

This stupid, arrogant,ignorant <removed> career criminal, who the public are meant to look at for their well being, and protection, (or so they tell us) should be found somewhere under a bridge with a 9mm hole in his head, in the mafia style execution.

18 hours ago, sandemara said:

Does anybody else see the parallels between how Roman Catholic Church authorities used to deal with complaints by members of the public about instances of paedophilia or sexual abuse involving their priests and Royal Thai Police authorities' usual responses to complaints by members of the general public about illegal activities by their representatives in the field?  

Nope, very far fetched.

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

This stupid, arrogant,ignorant <removed> career criminal, who the public are meant to look at for their well being, and protection, (or so they tell us) should be found somewhere under a bridge with a 9mm hole in his head, in the mafia style execution.

He probably will be, they (The authorities) can't possibly have him squealing to save his Bacon by giving up some of his mates, can they ?

On 3/3/2017 at 11:03 AM, colinneil said:

So much for being removed to an inactive post.

Criminals like him should be sacked/jailed, that is the only way to stop their corrupt illegal activities.

Kidnapping and Robbery and he's back on the Street??? What a Joke! These people have no face...

5 hours ago, sandemara said:

If the responsible authorities were fair-dinkum, they might consider a jail cell renders a criminal inactive more effectively than an isolated paid post.

No, an isolated paid post means that they can not interfere in any investigations into their criminal activities! :cheesy: (At least, that is what we are told by the BIB bosses!) If they were in a jail cell, they might be able to persuade some criminals visitors to go and collect their tea money for them! 

5 minutes ago, bigdod said:

Unbelievble.....and Thai still think that the world will ever take them seriously as long as this **** is happening.....

When you were little, and told the teacher that the dog ate your homework, didn't you think he/she would believe you?   Now at this point, there's a behavioral fork in the road.  Some kids learned their lesson, learned to do their homework and didn't repeat the foolish lie, while some few others just kept on not doing their homework and repeating the same tired lie until the teacher probably began thinking it was even funny...pathetic, but funny and ended up just grading the uncaring, ignorant non-achiever accordingly.  'Not too many valedictorians in the latter group...

Archived