More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

webfact

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:29 PM, BigBadGeordie said:

"However, there were no reports of any action taken against the women."

"You have all been very naughty, now stand over there and face the wall for 30 minutes. Then straight off to bed with no supper."

2pm1.jpg

No action was taken ,which explains that nobody was brave enough to burn some fingers, and why the African girls working Sukhomvit opposite Nana get ignored by the BIB.

On 5/11/2018 at 7:19 AM, kiwikeith said:

No action was taken ,which explains that nobody was brave enough to burn some fingers, and why the African girls working Sukhomvit opposite Nana get ignored by the BIB.

I wonder what kind of loser  travels half way around the world to LOS just to settle  for  that fake blond  rhino in cheap jeans, second from left

13 hours ago, pattayadude said:

I wonder what kind of loser  travels half way around the world to LOS just to settle  for  that fake blond  rhino in cheap jeans, second from left

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. perhaps the chap who settles for the rhino thinks that all those who travel half way around the world to settle for 36-39 kilos are the real losers.

9 hours ago, Naam said:

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. perhaps the chap who settles for the rhino thinks that all those who travel half way around the world to settle for 36-39 kilos are the real losers.

He could have gone to any country where big girls. (BBW) are the standard fare.  Maybe a changes is as good as a break for some folk but I will choose gazelles over hippos every day.

On 5/14/2018 at 9:50 AM, Naam said:

same limitless logic and justification can also be applied to ladyboy lovers and pedophiles then

On 5/16/2018 at 6:42 AM, pattayadude said:
On 5/14/2018 at 8:50 AM, Naam said:

same limitless logic and justification can also be applied to ladyboy lovers and pedophiles then

logic is logic, limits do not apply. bitching about the preferences of other people indicates inferiority complexes.

On 5/17/2018 at 11:04 AM, Naam said:

logic is logic, limits do not apply. bitching about the preferences of other people indicates inferiority complexes.

I don't have to agree or try to justify their rhino fetish.

On the other hand, If rhino lovers think whoever prefers women of 36-39 kilo is a loser, that won't bother me a bit.

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, The manic said:

May I ask how have they ever bothered you in Pattaya? I doubt they would give you the time of day.

I've never asked any of them the time. It is the unsolicited physical contact that is a big issue for me. 

On 7/12/2018 at 6:22 PM, Ramen087 said:

I've never asked any of them the time. It is the unsolicited physical contact that is a big issue for me. 

to avoid physical contact refrain from letting one sleep in your bed. :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TonyClifton said:

Nonsense.  You write this as if no Thai hooker has ever had bad hygiene.  

Presumably he was speaking as an experienced consumer.  Based on rumours (of course, and that goes for all of us), I would have thought he was largely correct, in tourist areas of LOS, at least. 

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

...appealing to persons of certain tastes? Good god man, Thai women are some of the most beautiful in Asia why go for "women of color"?

I think it's racist to suggest that people of color can't be very attractive to many people. Of course it's not racist when people have their own preferences, regardless of which direction they go. Your characterization of Thai woman is purely subjective. Kind of like pizza.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

most of these women look like monsters. what's that on their head? Is it hair? Is it real? I must smell like cigarettes and old mackerel.

It's like a trip to Jurassic Park looking at them.  Their feet are so big and broad shoulders. Are these all women or is it mixed men and women?

if i walked down a street or into a bar in Pattaya with a load of these monsters I'd feel very unsafe.

I dealt with these people when they were first brought to Britain in the 50's [macmillan's plan to destroy white working class power.]..I was not a racist [word was  reinvented and paired with nazi by Macmillan]before they arrived en masse..

Archived