More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

webfact

5 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

I promise you this. Those bar girls wish they were that jumped up hiso bitch you talk about. Remember where you are. What would you choose. Money and decent restaurants or banging fat old men for money. Your bar girl friends would agree with me on that. Fact 

You are making blanket judgements again, by referring to "old fat men". Many bargirls are going out with young fit farangs in Pattaya.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree that the "boys" are low class scumbags living off the girls, which was why I didn't include them in my reply.

However, if the girls are lowest of the low, their farang temporary boyfriends are too. 

I've met a wide range of bargirls from the worst imaginable to wonderful human beings, so IMO one shouldn't be judgmental of them as a whole. They are all individuals.

I've known several "hussies" that were the nicest women I ever met, and far, far better than those that consider themselves to be "perfection personified", just because they were more fortunate.

hope you find one that touches your heart 

Indeed, I have met more than one that did so, but at a time in my life when I was unable to take things further. I still remember them with fondness.

Good for you. You sound like a nice person. Don't take my replies to offensive. But really. Most had a choice. They really did. Hey, they could've worked a normal job but they 'chose' not to. I'm not judging. Just saying. There are good looking farang lads here that sell themselves to hiso middle aged Thai women. Have their own bars. Why not. Human nature right?? 

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are making blanket judgements again, by referring to "old fat men". Many bargirls are going out with young fit farangs in Pattaya.

Ok. I'll take fat back. Haha. And old. I'll take that back too. I agree there are some young lads down there on holiday that have no problems going with bargirls. Each to their own 

9 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

Good for you. You sound like a nice person. Don't take my replies to offensive. But really. Most had a choice. They really did. Hey, they could've worked a normal job but they 'chose' not to. I'm not judging. Just saying. There are good looking farang lads here that sell themselves to hiso middle aged Thai women. Have their own bars. Why not. Human nature right?? 

Not taking offense, but setting the record straight.

Agree that they could work in the rice fields or a sweat shop for 300 baht a day. Given that choice I'd choose to work on my back too.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not taking offense, but setting the record straight.

Agree that they could work in the rice fields or a sweat shop for 300 baht a day. Given that choice I'd choose to work on my back too.

Exactly. Choice 

Just now, Happy enough said:

Exactly. Choice 

I don't think they get 300 a day by the way. If they do then they have no excuse for banging tourists. They want to for easy money. Let's not go around in circles. It is what it is. I'm not saying it's wrong I'm just saying they chose to do it. Lazy. Took the easy option. Don't believe me, up to you. Without sounding cocky which I know I am. I'm right. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 03/03/2017 at 0:17 PM, luis888 said:

Surely if you travel to Asia and want to monger you're not going to book / look for an African woman or European/ Russian. That's why you came to Asia. You have everything else in your home country.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Perhaps they are catering for local men or Arabs or Indians with a taste for the exotic. Farangs are not the only customers for prostitutes in Thailand, or even the majority.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2017 at 7:41 AM, PatOngo said:

The three of them were maning the incoming booths at Sawannabhumi Airport

There was only ONE immigration booth working a few months back.

3? LUXURY !!

And by the way, I am VERY hansum man. Many ladies tell me so it must be true

On 7/2/2017 at 2:44 PM, The Deerhunter said:

Interesting change of observation.  Was in Sukhumvit Soi 4 area last weekend.  I have only seen ugly, fat, badly dressed, scary African streetwalkers before and I am talking about over the last several years.  I do get up to that exact area on business 2-3 times a year (yes, with the wife usually).  This time I noticed on my perambulations that none of the previous batches (seen several trips in a row) were obviously in attendance. (they were so bad they were unmistakable, especially one shocker, absolutely falling out of a tiny blue dress/.   But a lot more African women than 2 months ago and all new, many slim and attractively presented and a number of them actually pretty and really quite cute!  (Did I say that?)  No, I still have not been tempted and probably never would.  I still think the risk of disease would be much higher than local lassies (for those who tend to have to consider these things,) But to those who said they were actually some cute ones amongst them, my apologies.  Yes: Pretty, polite and persistent.

Same same here. A few months ago I passed two african girls on Sukh, Legs so long  and bums so tight, nothing like the Kardasian type. even had afro's too. I did a double take but have never been tempted by africans. Had only one in my lifetime many years back at Butlins Bognor Regis no less! wasnt that good either.

Same same here. A few months ago I passed two african girls on Sukh, Legs so long  and bums so tight, nothing like the Kardasian type. even had afro's too. I did a double take but have never been tempted by africans. Had only one in my lifetime many years back at Butlins Bognor Regis no less! wasnt that good either.

Funnily enough, she said the same.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 6 months later...

Having come back to Thailand last week after 6 months, I decided to go to Suk in Bangkok fri night. I went from soi cowboy all the way to Na Na. I counted 5 ‘hello my freinds’ (4 of which were sat on those steps near soi 15, usually about 30+) , and only 2 or 3 African ladies selling their wares.  The bottom end of soi 4 was empty of them aswell!   This was between midnight and 2am, so well done to the Thai police ?

The last time I was there , the place was overrun, let’s hope the police/immigration keep up the good work.

On 3.3.2017 at 6:12 AM, kalidescopemind said:

If they want to work here, they need work visas, like anyone else!  lol!

or in some cases they married to thaiman !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know some case,like that. deportation not possible ahhahahha :) :)

and even it makes the city more colourfull why not

12 minutes ago, lapamita said:

and even it makes the city more colourfull why not

I agree. But tbf .... the last time I was in Bangkok...... it was totally overrun with African drug dealers and far too many African ladies , even outnumbering the Thais in some parts!

1 minute ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

I agree. But tbf .... the last time I was in Bangkok...... it was totally overrun with African drug dealers and far too many African ladies , even outnumbering the Thais in some parts!

ladys in!! guys out !!  would be a good immigration policy even for europe, where 90% male immigrants.

and the north african and central......we all know what most of them doing...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.3.2017 at 11:51 AM, bodymassagemyfriend said:

Its because you did not pay attention to what happened in Europe. IF you let them come  you will have more.

The process hard already started. First they were only found in Bangkok , then a few in Pattaya. Quite a few more this year, and so on...

Like Russian ladies that is not what i am looking for when coming to Thailand. Also hygienve wise , African ladies where the worse i have ever met

Who pay money for these tourist lady's  must be really braindamaged

On 08/04/2018 at 8:52 AM, free123 said:

Who pay money for these tourist lady's  must be really braindamaged

I used to think they were all very ugly but I have seen a few cute looking ones over the last 6 months or so.  Have a friend staying and we will be in Pattaya, "seeing the sights" for two nights and then Sukhumvit (Low soi number end) for a further 3 nights so I will have the opportunity to have another look at the current offerings.  (Wifey will be along to help with the viewing for those who might think (and be prone to suggest) that perhaps our intentions might not be perfectly pure.  Perish the thought!!!!)

When I say "cute", well I really mean if I didn't know better, they could appeal.  I could say that just the thought of it leaves me scared stiff but that could possibly confuse some people who think that "Irony" is just the opposite of "wrinkly."

Archived