More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

webfact

More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

2pm1.jpg

Picture: Sanook

PATTAYA: -- More African prostitutes were hauled off the streets this morning as the "Clean up Pattaya's Image" crackdown continued.

Sanook.com reported that "women of color" mostly from Madagascar and Uganda were once again targeted. Some twenty such "tourists", as they claim, were rounded up last Friday.

The raid on Walking Street and Beach Road was conducted at 3am this morning and was led by Netithorn Ratanasuchanan with local cops police volunteers Sanook reported.

They rounded up 39 women who were interviewed and had their details recorded at Pattaya police station.

Sanook said that all were on tourist visas but were selling themselves. They said they catered to tourists with certain tastes.

The women said they were just on holiday but many claimed to be from countries that did not match their passports. Police said they had observed their behavior and were confident they were all working as prostitutes.

However, there were no reports of any action taken against the women. Police just said that the crackdown would continue as they attempted to clean up Pattaya's image.

And they said the clean up would continue indefinitely.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-03

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever floats yer boat. I don't have a problem with African girls. Some of them are stunners like any race and they probably offer something different from the oft-staid usual on those shores if you're into the mongering scene. What gets me is the 'clearing up' of the illegals in an illegal trade. Nothing like a bit of nepotism/nationalism/xenophobia to brighten up the day. 

25 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Whatever floats yer boat. I don't have a problem with African girls. Some of them are stunners like any race and they probably offer something different from the oft-staid usual on those shores if you're into the mongering scene. What gets me is the 'clearing up' of the illegals in an illegal trade. Nothing like a bit of nepotism/nationalism/xenophobia to brighten up the day. 

Its because you did not pay attention to what happened in Europe. IF you let them come  you will have more.

The process hard already started. First they were only found in Bangkok , then a few in Pattaya. Quite a few more this year, and so on...

Like Russian ladies that is not what i am looking for when coming to Thailand. Also hygienve wise , African ladies where the worse i have ever met

1 hour ago, LennyW said:

That's a mingin lookin bunch !!!:sick::sick::sick:

that's very superior of you.

take a look at the vast majority of males here who indulge in prostitution, the same phrase could be used to describe them; 'a mingin lookin bunch !!!'

or maybe you really believe you are 'hansum man' ?!

1 minute ago, samsensam said:

take a look at the vast majority of males here who indulge in prostitution, the same phrase could be used to describe them; 'a mingin lookin bunch !!!'

They are indeed a mingin' bunch, I wouldn't touch them with Golden Triangle's barge poles......................... and the buyer ALWAYS has the right to be a hansum man..............

Funny to see this comments.

What I not understand in this story is: The women said they were just on holiday but many claimed to be from countries that did not match their passports.

And than:  However, there were no reports of any action taken against the women. Police just said that the crackdown would continue as they attempted to clean up Pattaya's image.

So it is not okay to walk around and maybe working as a prostitute but is okay to walk around with a tourist visa in a fake passport.

Glad the police are serious about their crackdown.

From the report, they didn't charge a single one. All back out on the street to continue plying their trade, probably within a few hours.

They can manage to file criminal charges against bridge players. But they can't manage to charge a single African prostitute, or even find a single one on overstay/false visa papers???

Despite:

The women said they were just on holiday but many claimed to be from countries that did not match their passports.

Where are those hard-workin souls from Immigration when you need them???

4 minutes ago, Khun Robert said:

Funny to see this comments.

What I not understand in this story is: The women said they were just on holiday but many claimed to be from countries that did not match their passports.

And than:  However, there were no reports of any action taken against the women. Police just said that the crackdown would continue as they attempted to clean up Pattaya's image.

So it is not okay to walk around and maybe working as a prostitute but is okay to walk around with a tourist visa in a fake passport.

This is an easy one.

You need to keep track of who is out there to know who suppose to bring you the brown envelope.  :whistling:

26 minutes ago, samsensam said:

Did you not see the picture??

Never hear any reports of black women drugging and robbing tourists, attacking people with stiletto heels, snatching jewellery, , , screaming  like banshees in pursuit of an "unpaid" beer bill etcetera 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Pattaya can do without the diseased African street women, god knows they have

enough of it from home grown and Uzbek girls already....

How =do you know the are diseased,have you been there and got a dose.

Archived