More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

webfact

9 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

No action taken ok how about the Russians get ride of the non Thai working girls Should of read Getting Rid of Non Thai Workers. TIt

yes, "should of"! :saai:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Whatever floats yer boat. I don't have a problem with African girls. Some of them are stunners like any race and they probably offer something different from the oft-staid usual on those shores if you're into the mongering scene. What gets me is the 'clearing up' of the illegals in an illegal trade. Nothing like a bit of nepotism/nationalism/xenophobia to brighten up the day. 

You are right, ... recently I saw 2 gorgeous black street walkers on Sukhumvit in BKK !!! and I can assure you, if I wasn't married with my wonderful wife that I love dearly !!! ...I would have spend a few K. on it !!! they were stunner's like you said, they could compete with great results in any beauty competition !!!

It must really be something wrong with people if this is the things offered and payed for. Got to show some pitty, get an ugly one!

At least they clean up a little bit of the HIV-front of the city. Just wonder if the overdrunk inhabitants understand that shit?

9 hours ago, Ramen087 said:

Now that is a clean up worthy of the time and effort. Would love to see deportation and overstay offences charged with rigidity regarding Thai law.  Those ladies are a bane.

Now now... They said that they were tourists, on tourist visas, and they've read somewhere that Pattaya is a vibrant holiday gem at 3 am. They probably just wanted to take a selfie when they were arrested without any provocation??? D E P O R T A T I O N and a B A N

9 hours ago, bodymassagemyfriend said:

Its because you did not pay attention to what happened in Europe. IF you let them come  you will have more.

The process hard already started. First they were only found in Bangkok , then a few in Pattaya. Quite a few more this year, and so on...

Like Russian ladies that is not what i am looking for when coming to Thailand. Also hygienve wise , African ladies where the worse i have ever met

Never mind, not long now, after the powers that be have 'beautified' Pattaya there'll be no more of these naughty girls to blight the landscape. You'll have to head to Snooky for a bit of nookie then. :giggle:

4 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Never mind, not long now, after the powers that be have 'beautified' Pattaya there'll be no more of these naughty girls to blight the landscape. You'll have to head to Snooky for a bit of nookie then. :giggle:

Dave,  there is more is more to Thailand mongering than Pattaya, you know :smile:

Funny to see this comments.

What I not understand in this story is: The women said they were just on holiday but many claimed to be from countries that did not match their passports.
And than:  However, there were no reports of any action taken against the women. Police just said that the crackdown would continue as they attempted to clean up Pattaya's image.

So it is not okay to walk around and maybe working as a prostitute but is okay to walk around with a tourist visa in a fake passport.

You'd have to be brain dead to say you're from a country other than what's indicated in your passport. I don't believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

5 hours ago, abab said:

I guess that the only customers that they can find are from the middle east or Africa ?

Your guess is wrong.

You should remember that many do things in Pattaya that they wouldn't necessarily do in their home town.

If you are paying for your company, chances are that you are no great catch yourself.

As to those who prefer little brown girls with next to no womanly curves, some will have their own opinion on that.

So I don't get the great outrage from the peeps that are likely forking out to spend time with under-educated little brown girls.

Live and let live eh?

12 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Whatever floats yer boat. I don't have a problem with African girls. Some of them are stunners like any race and they probably offer something different from the oft-staid usual on those shores if you're into the mongering scene. What gets me is the 'clearing up' of the illegals in an illegal trade. Nothing like a bit of nepotism/nationalism/xenophobia to brighten up the day. 

I don't have a problem with African girls either, I grew up in Washington, D.C. I just spent a little time in Bangkok on soi 4 Sukhumvit. I saw many African girls talking to farangs. The problem was, I saw no good looking ones--of course, that is my rating, maybe not yours. Too many big booty buttocks on older women; no slimmer and younger girls--sort of like the picture above.

18 hours ago, daveAustin said:

They are not exactly regular tourists are they?

I understand that they are being selective in their arrests but these lasses are 'working' illegally and in my opinion, if arrested a second time, transferred to immigration police, held and deported.

17 hours ago, ezzra said:

Pattaya can do without the diseased African street women, god knows they have

enough of it from home grown and Uzbek girls already....

yes EZ and taking away jobs that thais DOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

..i have drank with many of them at the bar on walling st..they are fun and polite and add some color to this drab landscape of thainess...im waiting for the ''Chinese gogo bars''... nee how ma  ...now that's beauty...

no action taken against any of the women, BUT the "crackdown" would continue! exactly what does that mean? and from the look of them the tourist should----- never mind, thai visa will just ban me again! BUT use your imagination! the term gag a maggot mean anything?. 

Ah I think i'm starting to understand the Pattaya clean up. Why didn't they start with the Russians? Mmmm? Russian mafia pay BIB more money? :wink:

The Russian/E European girls don't tend to solicit on Beach Road and are usually attached to the Russian bars on Walking Street. They are raided and checked that they are operating "legally" from time to time.

All part of the continuing effort by the "Government" (using that word very loosely) to make Pattaya the jet ski/sport capital of Asia!  I can see the image of Pattaya changing already -- wonderful, indeed!

If I understand correctly: There are illegal Africans and Russians coming to Pattaya engaging in illegal work in this industry and that is how Pattaya is getting this undeserved and inappropriate image?  Once the police can round up and remove these illegal Africans and Russians the image of Pattaya will be recovered and kept pristine.

Then we can move forward with truly enjoying Pattaya for its nature wonders and its hub as a sports mecca for athletes and enthusiasts.

I guess that's the plan?

2 hours ago, JayBird said:

If I understand correctly: There are illegal Africans and Russians coming to Pattaya engaging in illegal work in this industry and that is how Pattaya is getting this undeserved and inappropriate image?  Once the police can round up and remove these illegal Africans and Russians the image of Pattaya will be recovered and kept pristine.

Then we can move forward with truly enjoying Pattaya for its nature wonders and its hub as a sports mecca for athletes and enthusiasts.

I guess that's the plan?

yes Sir, that's the plan!  rabugento1.gif

14 hours ago, hobobo said:

Now now... They said that they were tourists, on tourist visas, and they've read somewhere that Pattaya is a vibrant holiday gem at 3 am. They probably just wanted to take a selfie when they were arrested without any provocation??? D E P O R T A T I O N and a B A N

Brought a smile to my face this lovely Saturday morning. Gracias, amigo.

Archived