More African "tourist" prostitutes targeted as Pattaya clean up continues

webfact

I was in Burger King in Sukhumvit on the Soi 3  Plaza corner the other night and a group of them came in.  Yep!!! They would have to appeal to "certain tastes."  I must be too ordinary.  They sure scared the heck of of me.  They were all falling out of whatever they were wearing and it was not a sight to delight the eye.  One in a blue dress about 3 sizes to small with whole sections missing came & sat at the next table to me a d tried to catch my eye.  I ate up and left quick-smart!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

I was in Burger King in Sukhumvit on the Soi 3  Plaza corner the other night and a group of them came in.  Yep!!! They would have to appeal to "certain tastes."  I must be too ordinary.  They sure scared the heck of of me.  They were all falling out of whatever they were wearing and it was not a sight to delight the eye.  One in a blue dress about 3 sizes to small with whole sections missing came & sat at the next table to me a d tried to catch my eye.  I ate up and left quick-smart!

At least you didn't loose your appetite. 

Surprised they are here to be honest... I thought they tended to go to EU/Switzerland where they make a lot more money!

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 0:17 PM, luis888 said:

Surely if you travel to Asia and want to monger you're not going to book / look for an African woman or European/ Russian. That's why you came to Asia. You have everything else in your home country.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Well I figure that if they are dressed like that after midnight, and walking the streets in Pattaya, they are not Tourist. I mean that if they look like a Duck, Walk like a Duck, and Quack like a Duck, then they are probably Ducks!

Whoops! Sorry! No Pun Intended!

But to me comparing African Women to Russian Women is like comparing Apples to Oranges. Or depending on the Behind, Watermelon to Oranges.  But as far as I am concerned, the 2 Russian Women who used to go for a swim in our swimming pool each day, they can share any lonely night they wanted with me. (When the Wife is not around that is).

4 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

and then you called your Mama and complained? :laugh:

4 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

I was in Burger King in Sukhumvit on the Soi 3  Plaza corner the other night and a group of them came in.  Yep!!! They would have to appeal to "certain tastes."

having dinner in Burger King does require a certain taste :whistling:

They are extremely brazen. They drop anchor in TMP place opposite Arcadia Mansion up Soi 14 same soi at Tims Intimate Hotel. They stand on the open landings calling across with nothing left to the imagination. Most are Ugandan

It's the new protectionism that Japan and USA declared before World war 2, do for your own. We all know that 98% of prostitutes in Pattaya are Thai. Thai prostitutes are being protected, or told not to be noticeable.

It's the new protectionism that Japan and USA declared before World war 2, do for your own. We all know that 98% of prostitutes in Pattaya are Thai. Thai prostitutes are being protected, or told not to be noticeable.

Thai prostitutes are normally working legally! If they are caught soliciting they are usually rounded up too, but they can't be deported.

Same as USA protectionism before World War 2.

When 98% of prostitutes are Thai, 98% of prostitution arrests Statistically should be Thai.

Arrests are reclaiming and making more customers for Thai bargirls.

Same as USA protectionism before World War 2.
When 98% of prostitutes are Thai, 98% of prostitution arrests Statistically should be Thai.
Arrests are reclaiming and making more customers for Thai bargirls.

But 98% of Thai prostitutes are not breaking the law.

A couple of problems here: they have been let in in the first place because it is difficult to establish the identity of these "tourists", documentation standards being low in Africa;  it is more difficult to photograph black skin; and Thai customs may not be accustomed to dealing with persons from this culture.  Men and women of Thai immigration, regroup and have another go.

On 3/4/2017 at 11:51 PM, Naam said:

having dinner in Burger King does require a certain taste :whistling:

I actually like Burger King and they WERE putting me off my dinner.  Someone who enjoys Klingon food & blood wine might not appreciate the cheeky subtleties of B.K.  Their style of intimate relations may  have appealed more to you than to me.

A couple of problems here: they have been let in in the first place because it is difficult to establish the identity of these "tourists", documentation standards being low in Africa;  it is more difficult to photograph black skin; and Thai customs may not be accustomed to dealing with persons from this culture.  Men and women of Thai immigration, regroup and have another go.

Why is it so difficult do photograph skin are you color blind ? That is an insult . Thai authorities don't have a problem identifying anyone they will gladly put you in jail if you have done wrong .

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

9 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

I actually like Burger King and they WERE putting me off my dinner.  Someone who enjoys Klingon food & blood wine might not appreciate the cheeky subtleties of B.K.  Their style of intimate relations may  have appealed more to you than to me.

my only objections are the use of the expression "dinner" when it pertains to a burger.

if they charge per kg then on this picture they look very expensive...

Also I'm pretty sure they don't have work permit, to get one you need to prove that you are not taking a job that a Thai could do.

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2017 at 6:22 AM, samsensam said:

that's very superior of you.

take a look at the vast majority of males here who indulge in prostitution, the same phrase could be used to describe them; 'a mingin lookin bunch !!!'

or maybe you really believe you are 'hansum man' ?!

I am. why do you wanna know? Into men now? 

Right now, without THOUSANDS of Thai prostitutes arrested, I called this Protectionism

This is the same as US did with Japanese interments in World War 2.

In this case, the police are not arresting Thai people.

Most Pattaya prostitutes are Thai people.

Right now, without THOUSANDS of Thai prostitutes arrested, I called this Protectionism
This is the same as US did with Japanese interments in World War 2.
In this case, the police are not arresting Thai people.
Most Pattaya prostitutes are Thai people.

Yes, and they are also arrested when breaking the law such as openly soliciting. While foreign prostitutes can be deported, Thai prostitutes get a token fine and are normally released. It's not the crime of the century after all.

It is obvious what is going on. The clean up is all show and no blow. People are getting paid off (hub of human trafficking) and they do not know what to do with them...where do you put 39 robust African tarts...? There is no room for them in a local pokey.

Archived