Court case visa

The only reason to get the extension based upon being involved in litigation is because your current permit to stay is ending.

If you had a 90 day non immigrant visa entry the extension for litigation it would extend that entry. When the last extension based upon litigation ended and you could qualify for an extension of the original entry from the visa it could be extended. If not you would have to leave the country.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The only reason to get the extension based upon being involved in litigation is because your current permit to stay is ending.

If you had a 90 day non immigrant visa entry the extension for litigation it would extend that entry. When the last extension based upon litigation ended and you could qualify for an extension of the original entry from the visa it could be extended. If not you would have to leave the country.

Thanx for replying, before court case visa i have a marriage visa so i will b not leaving country to get a new non o visa?

3 minutes ago, vasudev said:

Thanx for replying, before court case visa i have a marriage visa so i will b not leaving country to get a new non o visa?

If you are on a extension of stay is is not a visa) based upon marriage you got at immigration there would be no requirement to get an extension (not a visa) based upon litigation if you unless you are divorcing your wife. You could apply for a extension based upon litigation when your current one ends or another exention based upon marriage. If you got the 90 day extension based upon litigation you could still apply for an extension based upon marriage at the end of it.

If you have a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage issued by a embassy or consulate it would remain valid until it expires. If your current 90 day entry from it  is ending you could apply for an extension of it based upon litigation. Then when the litigation ends you would have to  leave and re-enter to get a new 90 day entry.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

If you are on a extension of stay is is not a visa) based upon marriage you got at immigration there would be no requirement to get an extension (not a visa) based upon litigation if you unless you are divorcing your wife. You could apply for a extension based upon litigation when your current one ends or another exention based upon marriage. If you got the 90 day extension based upon litigation you could still apply for an extension based upon marriage at the end of it.

If you have a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage issued by a embassy or consulate it would remain valid until it expires. If your current 90 day entry from it  is ending you could apply for an extension of it based upon litigation. Then when the litigation ends you would have to  leave and re-enter to get a new 90 day entry.

Thanx a lot for ur reply

• 3 years later...
8 minutes ago, dondondont said:

I have a court case on the 3rd of April. Right now I'm on a student visa. do I also need a case visa? 

My student visa is valid until the 30th of May. 

I replied to the topic you posted.