Turkey's Erdogan compares German behaviour with Nazi period

webfact

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

Yes, facts are facts. Unfortunately none of your claims are facts, just opinions coming from the present Turkish government. 'Opinions' could also be replaced with 'rhetoric'.

none of my claims are facts? and at which authority do you say this? as a Fethullah Gulen supporter?? or a prosecutor or speaking just from your stomach?

i believe your words are not correct abd rhetoric and mines are facts. i think you are listening to the muslim bigot cleric Fethullah Gulen too much or maybe you are influenced by him?

sorry but did you leave there? do you know anything about that f ing cleric? turkish government? can we speak about a government know? or a puppet show?

i have no respect for the people in power in turkey so of course, i never listen to their opinions. but whom do you listen? some bigot muslim clerics?

do you know how they organized during last 40 years? by brainwashing students and government officials?

brainwashed them with a muslim way?

sorry you have no idea.

9 hours ago, Galactus said:

oh my...i think you dont understand the whole thing.

so kurds speak about what? of course about their agenda! 

who organizes their march and protests or meetings? kurdish politicians.

so just bc kurds dont speak about voting, are the fine to do mass events and meetings? funny!

if you allow a group of people to their events and their freedom of speech like Kurds and if you say no to Turks, we call is double standards and germans being double faced one more time as usual.

what a nonsense. if you are this ignorant on what is going on, please dont post.

The onliest ignorant are YOU. YOU can read in every newspaper or on youtube that Turks can demonstrate in germany.

Click the youtube video and you can SEE it!!!

YOU are so ignorant that can't understand that turkish politicans can do their business in Turkey and not in germany or another country.

And specialy not if it's like the NEW TURKEY WAY. To put thousands of innocent people in prisons and kick their human rights with feets.

The same what Turks do with the Kurds.

The Kurds what demonstrate (like the Turks) in germany are Asylants who live in germany and not politicans who come just for find voters. This is a big different!!!

Edited by snowgard

I think it's time the West starts to consider imposing sanctions on this fascist Turkish government, maybe starting with some banking sanctions on Erdogan and his family.

Do I think this will happen?  Sadly no. Probably the refugee factor and business deals will cause the West to back away from any possible sanctions.

16 hours ago, snowgard said:

The onliest ignorant are YOU. YOU can read in every newspaper or on youtube that Turks can demonstrate in germany.

Click the youtube video and you can SEE it!!!

YOU are so ignorant that can't understand that turkish politicans can do their business in Turkey and not in germany or another country.

And specialy not if it's like the NEW TURKEY WAY. To put thousands of innocent people in prisons and kick their human rights with feets.

The same what Turks do with the Kurds.

The Kurds what demonstrate (like the Turks) in germany are Asylants who live in germany and not politicans who come just for find voters. This is a big different!!!

'onliest' ignorant? haha, sounds ignorant:) 

anyway, it is more like kurds demonstrate in germany though somehow??

yeah big difference. when kurds do it it is OK bc they are granted asylum but turks cannot? (although most of the kurds there are just normal immigrants)

kurds organizing those event are doing it for political influence, same are turks. asking votes and asking support is not different from each other.

big difference comes from double standards by double faced Europeans, nothing else. 

i am not here to defend nonsense bc politics of bigot Erdogan but just to show how double faced europe is.

again, even turks did the same as Europe by banning pro russian Bulgar-Turk politicians. So, they cant enter turkey to meet with Bulgar-Turk dual citizens!

same double faced approach as Europe and i deeply criticize this too.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/confusion-reigns-over-news-on-turkey-entry-ban-to-bulgarian-politicians-02-11-2016

whoever does such nazi and fascist style tactics in europe, i just criticize.

turkey got a coup attempt so it is their right to clean the bad apples but yes, unfortunately innocent people get burned as well. shame on turkish politicians.

Edited by Galactus