Udon thani good ferang restaurant

Kenny202

Have stayed and eaten at the Irish Pub, Google it, its in just around the corner of the little italian restuarant mentioned in the above reply, its cheap and food is not bad for the price, just ask anyone where the bars are, but my favorite is Sizzler at Central Plaza, going up a little in price, but the quality is no comparasion, especially if  you like a good steak.

Edited by 4MyEgo

Casper' s Roadhouse, 1 km beyond Big C on the ring road but on Big C side. Opposite Siam Grand hotel. If heading towards Khon Karen you need to U-turn after Thai Watsadu and drive back 1 km.
Ample parking in front of the group of townhouses.
BBQ spare ribs. Tex Mex food, shoarma, skewers, hamburgers, spaghetti, lasagna and pizzas, Thai food.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I don't know if you have transport,,,but T Bar I think is great value full English menu also does Curries / pasta's etc--pricing good--my wife says Thai food Is OK...(is OK from her is pretty high standard) it gets a 4.5 =5 on trip advisor.

note the picture is old...its now a fully enclosed / Air con etc

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297939-d4992358-Reviews-Tbar_Restaurant-Udon_Thani_Udon_Thani_Province.html

Casper' s Roadhouse, 1 km beyond Big C on the ring road but on Big C side. Opposite Siam Grand hotel. If heading towards Khon Karen you need to U-turn after Thai Watsadu and drive back 1 km.
Ample parking in front of the group of townhouses.
BBQ spare ribs. Tex Mex food, shoarma, skewers, hamburgers, spaghetti, lasagna and pizzas, Thai food.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Wow, how long there??? I stay at Ruysuk hotel up the road, cause has decent pool, and the Owner Joe , Rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect