Unprocessed Chicken Sandwich Meat?

jbsears

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now if I could only find some good cheese for my sandwich.

It's surprising you should say that you need to find good cheese. It's the easiest ingredient to find of all. I can find some great Dutch imported Gouda cheese at Foodland.....that's world famous and the ultimate in my book....although my Dutch heritage would make me a little biased that way.

Try and remember that only 10% live in the BKK area. Most of Thailand is cheeseless. Makro stopped selling Australian Cheddar and replaced it with tasteless Aro plastic. Nothing in Bic C or Tesco.

now if I could only find some good cheese for my sandwich.

It's surprising you should say that you need to find good cheese. It's the easiest ingredient to find of all. I can find some great Dutch imported Gouda cheese at Foodland.....that's world famous and the ultimate in my book....although my Dutch heritage would make me a little biased that way.

Try and remember that only 10% live in the BKK area. Most of Thailand is cheeseless. Makro stopped selling Australian Cheddar and replaced it with tasteless Aro plastic. Nothing in Bic C or Tesco.

get outta here...meatball mentioned this nice NZ mature cheddar ('Mainland Vintage') that I have partaken from the Suphan tescos...if they got it there ain't no excuse for not having it everywhere...

So Thailand is a cheeseless country? :o The Chinese used to say that us "white devils" stink because of the dairy products we eat. Maybe this filtered thoughout SE Asia as the Chinese migrated through here?

Having seen all the old people round the villages bent double with calcium deficiency, I'm happy to be a minging vertebrate thanks. There has been a campaign for a few years now to try and introduce more dairy produce into the Thai diet. Just wish it wasn't in the form of over-processed bland crap thats loaded up with sugar.

Edited by kmart

I've noticed a severe drop in posts on this thread since the news broke that stocks in chicken and pork product exporters like CPF had dropped more than 20% in one day. Are we more focussed on corporate profits than corporate products? Is this a trend? Is it possible that this thread will die out? My wife is calling me, coffee and a cheese omelette with bacon is ready!