Benzylpiperazine (bzp)

Donnyboy

in NZ this is called the party pills. It is current legal there but a restricted substance. Need to be 18 or older to purchase I think.

I was contemplating bringing in a bottle but thought better about it. Hate to wind up in the Hilton for bringing in some dance pills.

in NZ this is called the party pills. It is current legal there but a restricted substance. Need to be 18 or older to purchase I think.

I was contemplating bringing in a bottle but thought better about it. Hate to wind up in the Hilton for bringing in some dance pills.

Not the sharpest tool in the box! :D:o

Not a tool in anyones language. :D

but you n your mates wouldnt mind some if they were legal thou eh? :D

Not a tool in anyones language. :D

but you n your mates wouldnt mind some if they were legal thou eh? :D

As I gaze at todays topics, including "More Farangs Being Targeted", it is with immeasurable gratitude that I see there are people like you willing to stand in harms way and take the fire, so that the rest of may enjoy our lives here in Thailand.

I always wondered what those party pills were when I saw the shops in NZ. Thought they were just herbal pills that never worked. What kind of effect do they have?

Illegal in Thailand.

Only legal in New Zealand, Ireland, Eritrea and the United Kingdom.

Latest BMA research on this drug suggest long term psychiatric problems (SRI) pathway etc. Nasty.

Give it up. If you can't enjoy a party in Thailand with a few (legal) beers, you might as well throw in the sponge.

Sad.

Latest BMA research on this drug suggest long term psychiatric problems (SRI) pathway etc. Nasty.

Give it up. If you can't enjoy a party in Thailand with a few (legal) beers, you might as well throw in the sponge.

Sad.

I'm sure alcohol causes many more problems.