British woman's rape claim: She's just a con artist says Patpong massage parlor

webfact

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And of course, Pat Pong massage parlours are all above board, stand-up places that have the cream of the crop Thais working there and never screw people on drinks, etc. Don't know what happened here, but I would take anything they say with a large dose of salt.

6 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

lol

her picture outside

if she is a looker they might get extra business

But surely under Thai law, displaying her picture outside the shop is grounds for defamation whether she had done anything wrong or not. Seems to work for everyone else.

6 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

sounds very odd that a farang would risk trying to con a massage shop! and they gave her 5,000? 

Not as odd as a woman who was "raped" then calmly going for a meal in a hotel, getting into an argument and a fight over a bill, being arrested and fined for assault and only then complaining about being raped before her meal!  And refusing to take a rape test.

Edited by gdgbb

36 minutes ago, Straight8 said:

I'm inclined to believe this is a con job, but find it bizzare, the palor settled? Wy pay if you are sure its a con???

Makes  a  change from all  the farlang male con artists , in  the Kingdom .

44 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

And of course, Pat Pong massage parlours are all above board, stand-up places that have the cream of the crop Thais working there and never screw people on drinks, etc. Don't know what happened here, but I would take anything they say with a large dose of salt.

You're bringing padded drinks bills into this? 

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Or the massage parlour owner is lying.

Or the girl (who's open to negotiate down her rape compensation and refuses to undergo a rape test) is lying.

Edited by gdgbb

47 minutes ago, lensta said:

But surely under Thai law, displaying her picture outside the shop is grounds for defamation whether she had done anything wrong or not. Seems to work for everyone else.

Just displaying her photo is not grounds for suing for defamation.

Yes these professional con artists normally have a string of previous convictions on their criminal records and are usually immune to prison time never a good enough deterrent, for the habitual  offender, and could ruin the good name of any man accused of rape with the old no smoke without fire.    

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

And where did I say she is telling the truth?

Please quote directly.

I didn't say that you did say that, so no need to quote anything for you.

Please read carefully.

5 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

I didn't say that you did say that, so no need to quote anything for you.

Please read carefully.

Read very carefully and you are implying I have said the woman is being truthful.

I never said any such thing.

Merely countered another posters assertion.

Now unless you are starting panto season early I really see no point in you repeating the OP I quoted.

Edited by Bluespunk

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Read very carefully and you are explicitly implying I have said the woman is being truthful.

I never said any such thing.

Merely countered another posters assertion.

So please, again, back up your assertion.

No, I didn't imply that.  You read that implication into my comment after I merely countered your assertion that the massage shop owner was lying.

51 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Not as odd as a woman who was "raped" then calmly going for a meal in a hotel, getting into an argument and a fight over a bill, being arrested and fined for assault and only then complaining about being raped before her meal!  And refusing to take a rape test.

It may have occured a kind of "fingering" which also is a kind of rape/sexual assult if she didnt invite for it and that can be hard to find proof for through a ordinary rape test...

Just now, ttrd said:

It may have occured a kind of "fingering" which also is a kind of rape/sexual assult if she didnt invite for it and that can be hard to find proof for through a ordinary rape test...

What?  She said she was held down and raped, she didn't say she was "kind of raped".

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

What?  She said she was held down and raped, she didn't say she was "kind of raped".

I find it hard to believe taken into consideration what else she has explained.

A person who really has been raped in the old fashon way by force in a Public Place would hardly just walk away - no fighting, no argument, no shouting for help, nothing - just took a quick shower and left....

6 minutes ago, ttrd said:

I find it hard to believe taken into consideration what else she has explained.

A person who really has been raped in the old fashon way by force in a Public Place would hardly just walk away - no fighting, no argument, no shouting for help, nothing - just took a quick shower and left....

You're not the only one that finds it hard to believe, that is what this thread is all about!  

I do not dispute what you are saying in the comment I have quoted here, although I am at a loss to understand why you are directing your thoughts about "fingering and old fashion [sic] rape" at me.  Please address your gratuitously descriptive, not to say disturbingly odd comments, to someone else, if you don't mind.

5 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

She is not a tourist. She lives and works in Bangkok. Do try to keep up.

Ohh! That explains why I felt so confused. Sorry, but what does that have to do with beeing a bad person taking advantage. According to me it doesn´t mean anything if she was beamed from mars.
By the way. Thanks for the heads up!

2 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

You're not the only one that finds it hard to believe, that is what this thread is all about!  

I do not dispute what you are saying in the comment I have quoted here, although I am at a loss to understand why you are directing your thoughts about "fingering and old fashion [sic] rape" at me.  Please address your gratuitously descriptive, not to say disturbingly odd comments, to someone else, if you don't mind.

You mentioned the rape test and I took it further - not more nor less. If you find it disturbing to be quoted I recommend you to read only...;)