snoop1130

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/21/2017 at 11:43 AM, Docno said:

That said, at least 99% of populace are happy with the junta itself ... and ain't that enough?

You've got to be kidding; you've entered  a classic rose-coloured glasses delusion zone.  There's a big difference between "happy", "hysterical" and the bliss of ignorance.  Happiness built on lies infests  and weakens basic security.

2 minutes ago, sandemara said:

You've got to be kidding; you've entered  a classic rose-coloured glasses delusion zone.  There's a big difference between "happy", "hysterical" and the bliss of ignorance.  Happiness built on lies infests  and weakens basic security.

Please see a doctor and get your funny bone checked.... seems it might be broken. [Note: this too is not to be taken seriously]

On 2017-03-20 at 10:54 PM, balo said:

As a Norwegian I can confirm that the reason for all this happiness is that we can afford travelling to Thailand. "No money no honey" is not an issue for Norwegians.  

"No money no honey" ... Thailand,a place where the 'un-loved' meet the 'un-loving'. The truly happy would know the difference.

17 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

You got your facts messed up. As a Norwegian I can tell you that it is the killing wife season that just started, killing wale season is later. I can give you more details another time, but right now I must gut the wife, take the fetus out and dump her back into the sea. Unfortunately not enough blood to swim in it, all we can do is roll around in it.

I knew there were still some proper Vikings alive.