March 23, 20179 yr Hi. I want to go to Khota Bharu for a TV - are they asking proof of funds and a ticket for onward travel? Is Sungai Kolok safe to stay overnight? Any other useful info or tips welcome. I don't want to go to Penang.
March 23, 20179 yr 1 hour ago, torrow said: Hi. I want to go to Khota Bharu for a TV - are they asking proof of funds and a ticket for onward travel? Is Sungai Kolok safe to stay overnight? Any other useful info or tips welcome. I don't want to go to Penang. Many years ago I was a frequent traveler through Sungai Golok and stayed there often, unfortunately since the troubles in the south i would be reluctant to do that now. Having said that there has not been any recent reports of the troubles spilling over into the border regions. I you are going to Kota Bharu why don't you overnight there?
Create an account or sign in to comment