Australia again denounced for treatment of Aborigines as U.N. investigates

webfact

On 25/03/2017 at 10:02 PM, Philthyphil said:

Rubbish.

99% do nothing of the sort. 

Put up proof if you want to come out with claims.

I assume you are English Australian? 

The real Australians are doing it tough now because they were overrun by a bunch of immigrants, most who were criminals. 

They did fine for tens of thousands of years before we sent our worst down there to take over the place.

On 25/03/2017 at 10:21 PM, White Christmas13 said:

You got no idea what you are talking about I happen to liven near a aboriginal community

in the northern suburbs of Perth( Carabooda ) it has been build a few years back just go

and check it out now houses are completely vandalised no doors or windows which have

been used for firewood come here and check it out for your self before you open your gap

There's your proof mate. How about you do some proper research before you start rubbishing others statements.

And you're incorrect, I'm from Dutch/South African heritage.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Philthyphil said:

Sounds like the English/Australians caused the problems you are talking about.

First a rape, then a massacre and then a forced removal.

i remember seeing a couple of documentaries from a famous asussie doco maker. 

He summed it up well. 

Who is selling the alcohol? White people?

How far back do you want to go before the current generation can lose the excuses?

11 hours ago, giddyup said:

If we denied them alcohol as was done in the 50's we would be called racist. You realise an aboriginal can buy alcohol at a bar or pub the same as anyone else? Do you want to blame the white man for their abuse of it?

Untrue. There are a number of areas in Oz that are restricted for alcohol supply for Aborigines. e.g. Queensland...

https://www.datsip.qld.gov.au/programs-initiatives/community-alcohol-limits

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 3:29 PM, Philthyphil said:

As an Englishman I hang my head in shame for the damage we have caused all over the planet. 

i read recently that the native Australians refer to Australia Day as Invasion day.  We raped their women, we killed their kids, we poisoned their water supply, we stole their land. And this is the result.

I was horrified by the recent London attacks, not because of what happened, but for the over the top reporting.

We, along with the Americans and others have been bombing women and children in their homes and even hospitals in the Middle East for years. Killing and maiming women and children.

Most of our attacks on them don't get even get reported, but their is mass media hysteria about one man with a knife.

If you go into a country or region dropping government sanctioned bombs on people you have to expect that some will seek revenge. In reality it was only one locally born man armed with a knife. 

I am surprised we don't see more of it. 

Netherlands did the same.

46 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Untrue. There are a number of areas in Oz that are restricted for alcohol supply for Aborigines. e.g. Queensland...

There are dry settlements (for good reason), but there's absolutely nothing to stop an aboriginal leaving the settlement and buying alcohol in any town. An aboriginal cannot be refused entry to a bar (unless he's drunk) or being able to purchase alcohol. You show me different. BTW, there are also areas in Australia where a white man can't drink either.

Edited by giddyup

12 hours ago, giddyup said:

There are dry settlements (for good reason), but there's absolutely nothing to stop an aboriginal leaving the settlement and buying alcohol in any town. An aboriginal cannot be refused entry to a bar (unless he's drunk) or being able to purchase alcohol. You show me different. BTW, there are also areas in Australia where a white man can't drink either.

Giddyup you have an idea of the law but no idea of what is practiced.

In the top,end they have what are in effect pubs, but they call them clubs. To keep the indigenous Aussies out they have a rule that you must be signed in by two members of the club.

Membership is not ever given to Indiginous Aussies, and no members will ever sign an Indiginous Aussie in. It is an unwritten rule. 

Since you are claiming to be an expert on the situation I thought you would have known that.

13 hours ago, MadMuhummad said:

There's your proof mate. How about you do some proper research before you start rubbishing others statements.

And you're incorrect, I'm from Dutch/South African heritage.

Read post 53

Do I believe what I experienced backed up by the UN, or what some one on a forum whose sister told him?

SouthAfrica eh?  Well if you don't like the real Aussies, you could always go back. Or not. 

when I was there, there were all these photos of missing backpackers at the backpacker hostels. 

I remember seeing the same faces later in an English newspaper report. Some white fella had been going around killing backpackers. 

it happened a few years later with another New Australian called Brad who attacked two Brits in a Kombi.

When I was working in Australia I worked with other backpackers, the Indiginous Australians and the New Australians. I, and everyone else only ever had problems with one group.

i have never heard of an INdiginous Aussie serial killer.

3 hours ago, Philthyphil said:

Giddyup you have an idea of the law but no idea of what is practiced.

In the top,end they have what are in effect pubs, but they call them clubs. To keep the indigenous Aussies out they have a rule that you must be signed in by two members of the club.

Membership is not ever given to Indiginous Aussies, and no members will ever sign an Indiginous Aussie in. It is an unwritten rule. 

Since you are claiming to be an expert on the situation I thought you would have known that.

I never claimed to be an expert, but I worked in the top end for quite a few years, up until cyclone Tracy in '74 and there were no clubs like that then, but there were what were known as blackfella bars that were 100% aborigine and they were bloodbaths. Let's face it, aborigines don't handle booze well, many indigenous races don't, so there may have been good reason why the clubs you mentioned excluded aborigines. There is also a good reason why quite a few aboriginal settlements or reserves are dry, it's to protect the women and children against rapes and drunken violence from the men. That's a fact. Problem is too many bleeding hearts like to turn a blind eye to all that and blame all aboriginal problems on the white man.

It's evil and disgusting how the native Austrian people were treated and how they are treated today.

They are left in limbo... with few prospects and they culture and traditional lifestyle all by destroyed.

Still, now, the 'invaders' of this country try to force them into what they believe is 'best for them'.  In reality, these people need to wake up and get they act together and demand what they are owed... ie, their land back and their freedom to live as they want in they own country.. not be forced to integrate into western society norms. 

4 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

It's evil and disgusting how the native Austrian people were treated and how they are treated today.

They are left in limbo... with few prospects and they culture and traditional lifestyle all by destroyed.

Still, now, the 'invaders' of this country try to force them into what they believe is 'best for them'.  In reality, these people need to wake up and get they act together and demand what they are owed... ie, their land back and their freedom to live as they want in they own country.. not be forced to integrate into western society norms. 

Nobody knows "what's best for them" including the aboriginals themselves, and certainly not you.

On 28/03/2017 at 0:16 AM, Philthyphil said:

Read post 53

Do I believe what I experienced backed up by the UN, or what some one on a forum whose sister told him?

SouthAfrica eh?  Well if you don't like the real Aussies, you could always go back. Or not. 

when I was there, there were all these photos of missing backpackers at the backpacker hostels. 

I remember seeing the same faces later in an English newspaper report. Some white fella had been going around killing backpackers. 

it happened a few years later with another New Australian called Brad who attacked two Brits in a Kombi.

When I was working in Australia I worked with other backpackers, the Indiginous Australians and the New Australians. I, and everyone else only ever had problems with one group.

i have never heard of an INdiginous Aussie serial killer.

Now you're just rambling on about totally unrelated rubbish.

note: the UN is one of the most corrupt, own agenda serving organisations on the planet.

Edited by MadMuhummad

On 27/03/2017 at 6:43 AM, simple1 said:

This is a silly post. You claim that Queensland, the entire state has alcohol restrictions. This is total BS. Anyone over 18 years of age can buy alcohol anywhere in Australia. Except in a few aboriginal land rights areas where local aborigines make their own decisions. So you can guess what happens, the young chaps move to an alcohol area. There are numerous aboriginal communities that have restrictions throughout Australia, they do not work because Australia is huge in the outback and there is few people there and there is no one to police it. And because no one can deny any one over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol, any one can buy it. To philthyphil, this is not racism, it is just your perverted take on anything that pale skinned liberals gave in a democracy.

4 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

This is a silly post. You claim that Queensland, the entire state has alcohol restrictions. This is total BS. <sniP>

Try again, the link I provided shows the areas where alcohol supply is restricted in QLD for aboriginals

8 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Try again, the link I provided shows the areas where alcohol supply is restricted in QLD for aboriginals

No, that is not what you said. You said alcohol restrictions apply throughout Queensland. This is BS, alcohol restrictions apply to some aboriginal communities where the local Elders decree it to be so. Nothing to do with the federal law which says any person may consume alcohol if they are aged 18 years of age. No one is forcing anyone to abuse alcohol. Alcohol restrictions apply in many aboriginal communities. They are communities  of old ladies and young children. The young men and most young young ladies moved out long before, Go visit a community before you post BS. 

1 hour ago, spiderorchid said:

No, that is not what you said. You said alcohol restrictions apply throughout Queensland. <snip>

Perhaps to make in clearer for someone who cannot grasp context, even though I provided a link for detail, I should have said...

There are a number of areas in Queensland that are restricted for alcohol supply for Aborigines.

Kindly do not reply with more prattle - thanks

I get a bit sick of hearing this type of thing over and over.

The Aborigines are given housing, jobs, money, food and medical everywhere.

I don't receive half as much as that and I'm Australian.

Fed up with whinging Aborigines.

If an Aborigines whats to make something of his life and works hard he will succeed easier than a white man because of the help he is given along the way.

Edited by steven100

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Perhaps to make in clearer for someone who cannot grasp context, even though I provided a link for detail, I should have said...

There are a number of areas in Queensland that are restricted for alcohol supply for Aborigines.

Kindly do not reply with more prattle - thanks

There are dry areas in all states, not just Queensland.

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

There are dry areas in all states, not just Queensland.

<deleted> - as I spelt out in my post I gave QLD as an example.

Edited by simple1

The UN hasn't got a clue of the real story and what Aborigines are really like. 

They are only responding to the call from human rights advocates and the do-gooders of Australia who have destroyed Australia through all the rules and regs required and the PC brigade.

Aborigines have been given multitude of opportunities to better themselves and their environment but unfortunately in most areas they have chosen not to embrace these programs and instead choose to drink if they can obtain alcohol.

I have little pity for these remote communities as millions of dollars have been poured in as well as teachers, programs, housing, medical such as hospitals, new schools and many other government funded activities .....    but sadly after time it all gets wasted and destroyed as the Aborigines return to their ways and their lazy lifestyle and way of life.

' You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink it '

18 hours ago, MadMuhummad said:

Now you're just rambling on about totally unrelated rubbish.

note: the UN is one of the most corrupt, own agenda serving organisations on the planet.

Hmmm, believe the UN and what I saw with my own eyes, or someone with a fake name on a forum whose sister told him a few stories about a few people.

12 hours ago, steven100 said:

The UN hasn't got a clue of the real story and what Aborigines are really like. 

They are only responding to the call from human rights advocates and the do-gooders of Australia who have destroyed Australia through all the rules and regs required and the PC brigade.

Aborigines have been given multitude of opportunities to better themselves and their environment but unfortunately in most areas they have chosen not to embrace these programs and instead choose to drink if they can obtain alcohol.

I have little pity for these remote communities as millions of dollars have been poured in as well as teachers, programs, housing, medical such as hospitals, new schools and many other government funded activities .....    but sadly after time it all gets wasted and destroyed as the Aborigines return to their ways and their lazy lifestyle and way of life.

' You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink it '

How old are you? 

Were they even allowed to vote when you were born.

14 hours ago, steven100 said:

I get a bit sick of hearing this type of thing over and over.

The Aborigines are given housing, jobs, money, food and medical everywhere.

I don't receive half as much as that and I'm Australian.

Fed up with whinging Aborigines.

If an Aborigines whats to make something of his life and works hard he will succeed easier than a white man because of the help he is given along the way.

Why should you receive anything at all?

You should be grateful they let you live there. 

ENglish descent?

22 minutes ago, Philthyphil said:

Why should you receive anything at all?

You should be grateful they let you live there. 

ENglish descent?

If they could have stopped us they would have.