Left out in funeral ceremony at mother in laws funeral

dutchman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/03/2017 at 8:18 PM, sanemax said:

Its not all about you, though , is it ?

Your GF was there for Her Mothers funeral, and She probably had other things to be concerned with .

Family members she hasnt seen for a long time, organisation and cost of funeral and the bereavement .

This wasnt all about you, you should have just taken a back seat and let the family get on with the funeral

Nothing wrong about walking up the stairs by yourself,i would have done.Everybody there knows who you are.The question is,did she hit you up to help pay or did you offer to help.Funerals are expensive in Thailand.

45 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

The urge is to pay respect to his nearly mil.

Simply being there is paying his respects .

The O.P. may think hes a Superstar who deserves preferential treatment .

But, he isnt even a Family member, just friends with the deceased Daughter

On Sunday, April 02, 2017 at 2:40 AM, swissie said:

Op has already isolated the problem: He took care of her for 5 years, but diden't buy house nor car. There is the problem.

Once more, this is a good "manual" for the Farangs. = To assure love and symphaty: Buy house, car(s) and generally just keeep on forking money over to the "Family". Matrimonial happyness is assured. By all means, don't stop.
If not adhering to this concept, the Farang will soon be classified as a long nosed foreighn subject, with no practical (financial) use for GF/Wife/Family.
It's always back to square 1 in Thailand: No money, no honey. Until Farangs comprehend this very basic concept, the grass will have to turn blue and the sky will have to turn green.
Cheers.

Not only a Thailand phenomenon though is it. Have a crack at getting a girlfriend/ wife in Sydney or London or LA with no money or not spending any on your girl especially a trophy girlfriend what 20, 30, 40 years your junior? Ace it up mate moneys number 1 everywhere. It just happens to be more important when your girlfriends only other job on her c.v. was <deleted> other blokes for cash.

Edited by starky

Not only a Thailand phenomenon though is it. Have a crack at getting a girlfriend/ wife in Sydney or London or LA with no money or not spending any on your girl especially a trophy girlfriend what 20, 30, 40 years your junior? Ace it up mate moneys number 1 everywhere. It just happens to be more important when your girlfriends only other job on her c.v. was other blokes for cash.

Except what I see here is that men support their GF (wife) and almost the entire family while back home the wife works and costs are shared. It's only the courts that usually separate men from cash in case of divorce. Also that Thai trophy wife is probably sleeping with half the village while clueless Farang lives in denial. Sorry, but not same at all.

11 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Except what I see here is that men support their GF (wife) and almost the entire family while back home the wife works and costs are shared. It's only the courts that usually separate men from cash in case of divorce. Also that Thai trophy wife is probably sleeping with half the village while clueless Farang lives in denial. Sorry, but not same at all.

Yes if your wife is an ex bargirl or hooker that may to some extent be true but a lot of us here have wives and girlfriends that have zero connection to the bar industry. Having said that I know guys who have girls that were deep in the bar industry who are the most faithful loving wives you could imagine. Stop generalising and assuming that every Thai or every woman or every woman that worked in a bar is even remotely the same. Also what every women from the west who is married works and shares half the costs does she? Yeah righto mate.

• 1 month later...

My Missus always drags me along to funerals, family who i don't know, friends of family, people of high standing in the village etc. she knows i hate it, it's a lot of hanging around so she tells me when it is appropriate for me to leave early, the main thing is i was there to show respect and that it was noticed,funerals and weddings i can do without.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/04/2017 at 7:53 PM, 55Jay said:

Indicative of an selfish, immature person who uses women and other people. 

You have not done the things needed to become a part of the family.  You keep yourself emotionally distant, fail to commit, and think about keeping YOUR money safe.  Playing house and trading a small bit of money for sex, isn't a relationship.  It's a transactional arrangement. 

Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't forget YOU were the one who set it up this way and you have less respect for her because she has gone along with your nonsense for so long.

Eventually, chicks get tired of giving away the poontang for free, and will draw the line and tell you to shit or get off the pot, cause we aren't aging in reverse here....   She turned the tables on you and dumped your ass, and now you are moaning about your feelings and being hurt?  Well Boo Hoo, here's a tissue.  Sucks to be treated so carelessly, eh?

what is poontang  ?