Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

I will leech some free drinks and finger food at the BCCT function first and join after that at Bert's.

btw...will we allow Buriramboy to sit at our table? :o

Ive a funny feeling that BB may turn up tonight ( Saturday ) at Bert's!!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I reckon you may be right there

We went to D&D after leaving there last night, the boys werent there either, but the place had quiet a few people there

Pretty sorry Friday for turn out, only Baz and myself showed at Bert's. Then at D&D we were the only TV members. You guys are turning into a bunch of Marys. :o

I'd like to suggest Noi's Bar on soi khaonoi, its a nice bar pool table and video room thats AC'd and has the new nintendo so all you bowlers and golfers can have a bit of fun on that, their Pies are really good too and they have Beer Lao.

So next Friday 7pm there?

btw the soi starts off as Soi Wat Bunyasamphan then changes to Soi Khaonoi

We went to D&D after leaving there last night, the boys werent there either, but the place had quiet a few people there

Pretty sorry Friday for turn out, only Baz and myself showed at Bert's. Then at D&D we were the only TV members. You guys are turning into a bunch of Marys. :D

Marys????? You guys are just too impatient! I showed up at 9:30 just after the BCCT function as announced and the only TV member that was there was Screws. He arrived just after you guys left and had a friend of his in tow. I came with the wife and a friend of mine and we had indeed a good time, the whole thing ended up in Soi 2 with another edition of raro's remarkable rockshow...

:o

I will leech some free drinks and finger food at the BCCT function first and join after that at Bert's.

btw...will we allow Buriramboy to sit at our table? :o

Ive a funny feeling that BB may turn up tonight ( Saturday ) at Bert's!!

Was I right or what, nice to see you back BB

I've been a lurker for a while but finally signed up today when i saw you are going to be going to Noi's bar, i live close to there and it is a good bar and Lee the owner is a brilliant guy, so i look forward to meeting you all on Friday.

Pretty sorry Friday for turn out, only Baz and myself showed at Bert's. Then at D&D we were the only TV members. You guys are turning into a bunch of Marys. :o

I have to get together with you guys one Friday evening. Last Friday I was at the We Are the World bar between soi 7&8 on the bech. Good music and two female singers after 9:30 PM. The gal that owns the bar is a real card.

Barry

I've been a lurker for a while but finally signed up today when i saw you are going to be going to Noi's bar, i live close to there and it is a good bar and Lee the owner is a brilliant guy, so i look forward to meeting you all on Friday.

Will be Great to see a new face along, should be a good night out..

List so far

Rdrokit

Bazmlb

BB

Darkside

Helicopter???? bb's shadow will you be along?

always room for more

Will be Great to see a new face along, should be a good night out..

List so far

Rdrokit

Bazmlb

BB

Darkside

Helicopter???? bb's shadow will you be along?

always room for more

Sign me up with the wife and most possibly a friend of mine as well!

Will also try to get to Noi's Bar this Friday But my eyesight is getting bad and could not make out the small directions. Could someone please tell me where exactly is Noi's Bar?

Thanks

Chris

Will also try to get to Noi's Bar this Friday But my eyesight is getting bad and could not make out the small directions. Could someone please tell me where exactly is Noi's Bar?

Thanks

Chris

Its in Soi khaonoi of Sukhumvit rd, go over the railway and past the 7/11 on the left a 100m or so its on the left opposite a vacant lot

This doesn't show the location of the bar, but soi Khao Noi is (roughly) in the center. Once you find that, getting to the bar should be easy enough.

(getting back might be a different story though) :o

post-16137-1180406400_thumb.jpg

This doesn't show the location of the bar, but soi Khao Noi is (roughly) in the center. Once you find that, getting to the bar should be easy enough.

careful as the sign at the start of the soi says Soi Boomsamphan or something like that and has a big archway over the start of the soi, not soi khaonoi

Map showing location and outside shot

Well Hi Guys and Gals, Kolobos here the owner of the recently chit chatted about 'Nois Bar'!

A TV member thought it a good idea for me to at least join and introduce myself prior to your visit on Friday, so here I am. Needless to say I am a member on numerous boards and only try and give input if I feel I have something of some value, otherwise I just keep my wayward fingers to myself, hope you don't mind my silence :o

As a little gesture to the TV members that are making the concerted effort to come over to the 'Darkside', I am going to put on a little food for you, nothing to spectacular, just a little something to whet ones appetite i.e. Maybe a Beef Stew with fresh baked bread, Chicken Penang, Chicken drumsticks, some flavoured rice etc...I'm sure you get the drift!? As always it's a numbers game but don't worry about confirming how many will be making it as I am sure the rest of my friendly clientele will finish off whatever is left :D

I note some of you may have difficulty finding 'Nois', though trust me when I say it is very easy. Follow Pattaya Klang to the main set of lights (Sukhumvit), Turn 'Right' and then keep your eyes open for 7/11's on the=1][/size]

e left, at the '2nd' 7/11, Turn 'Left' (Soi Bunyasampan or whatever) otherwise known as 'SOI KHAO NOI'...Please note if you take some form of taxi transport, draw the words out....Soooiiiii Cowwww Nooiiiiiii...They'll understand for sure. We are approx 2kms on the left, 200 yards past 7/11 on this Soi.

Happy Hunting

I also have a 24 hour (well almost) live cam feed to the bar, which also has a map at the base of the webpage which you could always print off. Here's one for starters anyway.

post-46900-1180503642_thumb.jpg

A business card with the address in Thai, which you can obviously print out

post-46900-1180503791_thumb.jpg

oh and a link for the cam of course MY LIVE CAM

Well I hope that lot should get you here and for those of you that do, don't forget to ask for me (Lee) and I shall buy you a beer!!!

Look forward to seeing you, Cheers!

PS. The bar consists of approx 10 ladies, pool room, aircon lounge area, 70" along with 3 other screens for sport, a games console along with traditional games, 'rooms' upstairs and we also have free WiFi for all you comp geeks, oh and alcohol!

Edited by Kolobos

Well Hi Guys and Gals, Kolobos here the owner of the recently chit chatted about 'Nois Bar'!

A TV member thought it a good idea for me to at least join and introduce myself prior to your visit on Friday, so here I am. Needless to say I am a member on numerous boards and only try and give input if I feel I have something of some value, otherwise I just keep my wayward fingers to myself, hope you don't mind my silence :o

As a little gesture to the TV members that are making the concerted effort to come over to the 'Darkside', I am going to put on a little food for you, nothing to spectacular, just a little something to whet ones appetite i.e. Maybe a Beef Stew with fresh baked bread, Chicken Penang, Chicken drumsticks, some flavoured rice etc...I'm sure you get the drift!? As always it's a numbers game but don't worry about confirming how many will be making it as I am sure the rest of my friendly clientele will finish off whatever is left :D

I note some of you may have difficulty finding 'Nois', though trust me when I say it is very easy. Follow Pattaya Klang to the main set of lights (Sukhumvit), Turn 'Right' and then keep your eyes open for 7/11's on the=1][/size]

e left, at the '2nd' 7/11, Turn 'Left' (Soi Bunyasampan or whatever) otherwise known as 'SOI KHAO NOI'...Please note if you take some form of taxi transport, draw the words out....Soooiiiii Cowwww Nooiiiiiii...They'll understand for sure. We are approx 2kms on the left, 200 yards past 7/11 on this Soi.

Happy Hunting

I also have a 24 hour (well almost) live cam feed to the bar, which also has a map at the base of the webpage which you could always print off. Here's one for starters anyway.

Well I hope that lot should get you here and for those of you that do, don't forget to ask for me (Lee) and I shall buy you a beer!!!

PS. The bar consists of approx 10 ladies, pool room, aircon lounge area, 70" along with 3 other screens for sport, a games console along with traditional games, 'rooms' upstairs and we also have free WiFi for all you comp geeks, oh and alcohol!

Lee

Thanks for that, its great we should all have a good time

List so far

Rdrokit

Bazmlb

BB

Darkside

Helicopter - hope your still coming

Lor

Simbo

Raro +1

always room for more

For those driving cars, they can be parked on the opposite side of the road to the bar

Happy Hunting

Lee

List so far

Rdrokit

Bazmlb

BB

Darkside

Lor

Simbo

Raro +1

always room for more

For those driving cars, they can be parked on the opposite side of the road to the bar

Cheers Baz,

For those not wanting to drive I can organise a taxi to pick you up (toyota Vios A/C, TV etc) and drop you off for a small fee of 150 baht each way, car can carry 5 people if one of you is a leprechaun :D

Happy Hunting

Lee

List so far

Rdrokit

Bazmlb

BB

Darkside

Lor

Simbo

Raro +1

always room for more

Cheers Baz,

For those not wanting to drive I can organise a taxi to pick you up (toyota Vios A/C, TV etc) and drop you off for a small fee of 150 baht each way, car can carry 5 people if one of you is a leprechaun :D

Hi. Providing mamanoodle and I can get a taxi both ways we will be there. Can a taxi pick us up at the Lion Pub on Soi 17 at 6.30 p.m.?

Let me know if you need more directions?

Begs

Happy Hunting

Lee

List so far

Rdrokit

Bazmlb

BB

Darkside

Lor

Simbo

Raro +1

always room for more

Cheers Baz,

Hi. Providing mamanoodle and I can get a taxi both ways we will be there. Can a taxi pick us up at the Lion Pub on Soi 17 at 6.30 p.m.?

Begs

Maybe a better idea to make your way here and I'll make sure there is a cab to get you back

Cheers

Lee

Begs

Maybe a better idea to make your way here and I'll make sure there is a cab to get you back

Cheers

Lee

The problem is getting transport from around Liberty Mansion / Lion Pub / Caddy Shack / Eden Hotel.

Mo'bike taxis - no problem (except that they're mo'bike taxis :o )

But no sawng thaew route, so on.

I have a string of phone numbers to private-hire people, or use my push-bike. But my daughter seems to have taken over the push-bike lately ....

Suksabai Villa has this one disadvantage - poor public transport.

[quote name='bazmlb'

Lee

List so far

Rdrokit

Bazmlb

BB

Darkside

Lor

Simbo

Raro +1

always room for more

More, more, well we are more. Just barely, not fully, recovered from Phuket, but count kdf and she who runs with scissors in the mix.

begs and mama, hope to see ya.

thanks

kdf + the one