Possible Venues For Tv Piss-ups!

britmaveric

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'd agree with the hideaway and also you have the coyote bar in the complex which would probably be suitable, but the main thing against pussy galore is that parking (for cars) is a non-starter.

BB

but there is always somewhere to park your bike :o

I've been to the Caddyshack a couple of times, the foods good and the beer is cold. I think it is probably a bit of the track for most members but it also has the advantage of the Harley and Lion within staggering distance.

The Harley and Lion ?

never heard of them, honest :o

So where have I seen you staggering from ? The Thai shebeens on the other side of the road ? Lots of illegal Thai whiskey drunk in that area.

Seems to be taking off.Except for Buriram Boy everyone seems to be getting on.Unfortunately Iam overseas on business but will attend on my return.Lets make Friday 2nd March a major TV Pissup.How do you know who's who though ??

I've got nametags made with the members avatar, TV logo and screenname from members who attended the last one. I will make up new ones for all who plan on attending the next pissup, so everyone will have one.

We'll leave the details until later, but identfying members should not be a problem anymore.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you have. :o

I've been to the Caddyshack a couple of times, the foods good and the beer is cold. I think it is probably a bit of the track for most members but it also has the advantage of the Harley and Lion within staggering distance.

Excuse my short sightedness.

I know the Caddy Shack and the Harley...

...But where is the Lion?? :o

Excuse my short sightedness.

I know the Caddy Shack and the Harley...

...But where is the Lion?? :o

Corner of Soi 17 where you turn right to avoid Suksabai Villa is Liberty Mansion.

If you face LM and look at the right-hand windows of the ground floor, you will see Lion Pub inscribed in large letters.

I usually use the left-hand side (Ali's bar) with the weekend Premiership matches screened live and the free curry on Saturday nights. (If you're a regular)

Looks like this thread/activity gets its own dynamic, which is great!

thanks for all the suggestions, but please bear in mind that the place of choice must fulfill one criterion above all others: It should be be "familiy friendly"!

Please don't forget that many of us are married and would like to bring their better half to the piss-up as well and last not least there are also plenty of girls on the forum who might be interested in the piss-up! :o

See you next week Friday at the Caddy Shack, the more, the merrier!

raro

Looks like this thread/activity gets its own dynamic, which is great!

thanks for all the suggestions, but please bear in mind that the place of choice must fulfill one criterion above all others: It should be be "familiy friendly"!

Please don't forget that many of us are married and would like to bring their better half to the piss-up as well and last not least there are also plenty of girls on the forum who might be interested in the piss-up! :o

See you next week Friday at the Caddy Shack, the more, the merrier!

raro

Another criteria is parking, soi 6 parking isnt real flash.

baz

i had a bit of problem parking outside the caddy shack, took the misses and daughter for sunday dinner (about 2.30pm) and ended up parking way down the road past the harley but this was probably due to the amount of people in the harley, still a bit of a walk, but great food roast beef with all the trimmings only 175 baht.

BB

In no particular order then, the shortlist so far:

-Jameson's.

-Bert's.

-DD.

-Caddy (?)

While I've been a regular at 2/4 venues above, I still favor Jameson's as it matches all the criteria for a good piss-up. The wives have inspected it and from all accounts, have given their approval and those couples are still together (for another week at least :o).

In no particular order then, the shortlist so far:

-Jameson's.

-Bert's.

-DD.

-Caddy (?)

While I've been a regular at 2/4 venues above, I still favor Jameson's as it matches all the criteria for a good piss-up. The wives have inspected it and from all accounts, have given their approval and those couples are still together (for another week at least :o).

For me Berts is #1 on the list, Parking is better, Public transport access is available and prices are a bit better

In no particular order then,

For me Berts is #1 on the list, Parking is better, Public transport access is available and prices are a bit better

All true.

Baz, admit it. You just want to be closer to soi 6. :D

Whats so good about Soi 6? I havent been there, is there something I am missing you seem to know so much about it :o

If your wifes have problems when you visit Soi 6, that means you are either into ladyboys or grannies. :o

Been there the other night for the first time in many many months and left after checking two bars with one drink each...less than impressed...

If your wifes have problems when you visit Soi 6, that means you are either into ladyboys or grannies. :o

Been there the other night for the first time in many many months and left after checking two bars with one drink each...less than impressed...

We want somewhere that caters for more than just PattayaPunter

Edited by bazmlb

Am I missing something here?

Why do we have to agree to a permanent venue to host the TV Pissups?

What's wrong with a rolling list of venues?

Then everyone gets their favourite venue once in a while, and we all get the benefit of trying out new places. If some of them are too out of the way for non- drivers, or others are a bit to racy, then members can elect to give those ones a miss.

My suggestion is that you keep a running list of suitable places, and add and delete as appropriate. Start from the top and work your way down.

Has anyone determined the period of time between each " official" pissup?

Weekly, fortnightly, monthly....?

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

Great excuse for more recons!

My suggestion is that you keep a running list of suitable places, and add and delete as appropriate. Start from the top and work your way down.

Start at Naklua finish at Jomtien? lots of places to recon

Has anyone determined the period of time between each " official" pissup?

I think the official ones are annually, the non official recons are fortnightly at the moment

I was thinking something like that to myself already...just join the Caravan, the reckon nights have been good fun so far.

guess we will end up in the Blues Factory anyways for the official piss-up...the not-so official ones are fortnightly so far...

just so i am clear, wives/girlfreinds are always welcome to come along?, just asking as i will definately be at the caddy shack next friday and if i am to give the buriramgirl a night out i need a bit of time to get a babysitter organized. i'm a Brit.

BB

just so i am clear, wives/girlfreinds are always welcome to come along?, just asking as i will definately be at the caddy shack next friday and if i am to give the buriramgirl a night out i need a bit of time to get a babysitter organized. i'm a Brit.

BB

Yes welcome and encouraged to come, both myself and Raro take ours

"just so i am clear, wives/girlfreinds are always welcome to come along?"

Just dont bring both on the same night!

I was thinking something like that to myself already...just join the Caravan, the reckon nights have been good fun so far.

guess we will end up in the Blues Factory anyways for the official piss-up...the not-so official ones are fortnightly so far...