Brexit comes with conditions but can be reversed - EU parliament

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, shanesox said:

Ah! As if those who didn't get the result they wanted last June , obstruct and attack as you do! Such hypocrisy!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Examples please? I take it you understand how democracy works, people while accepting a decision to leave are free to voice an opinion or have we now become another North Korea? Perhaps only those in favour of Brexit should be allowed to post on this forum. I guess all the times you never voted for a government in the UK you must never have voiced an opinion to the contrary while they were in office.

9 hours ago, pitrevie said:

What a constructive reply.

Some folks just don,t get it in a normal reply no matter how many times its explained so they have to resort to a "constructive reply" as a last resort.....now do you understand...........you lost the vote we won and were out thank goodness :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, petermik said:

Some folks just don,t get it in a normal reply no matter how many times its explained so they have to resort to a "constructive reply" as a last resort.....now do you understand...........you lost the vote we won and were out thank goodness :thumbsup:

And some people cant figure out how democracy works. Bill Cash that prominent Brexiter stating that he had no intention of accepting the result if it went against him and he would be even more amazed by the suggestion that he was not entitled to express any further opinion. Try to understand how democracy works and how this forum works. I and others will continue to post  our opinions whether you like it or not, in fact nobody is forcing you to read my posts let alone respond to them, however if you do respond try something constrictive. 

Examples please? I take it you understand how democracy works, people while accepting a decision to leave are free to voice an opinion or have we now become another North Korea? Perhaps only those in favour of Brexit should be allowed to post on this forum. I guess all the times you never voted for a government in the UK you must never have voiced an opinion to the contrary while they were in office.

It's a referendum get! You don't accept the result but say you do, as the other losers do!

38 minutes ago, shanesox said:

It's a referendum get! You don't accept the result but say you do, as the other losers do!

You obviously have difficulty reading. As I have said Bill Cash MP  a prominent Brexiter said he would never accept any result as final that went against him. I have said repeatedly that I accept the result but that doesn't stop me expressing an opinion on the ongoing situation. Try reading a newspaper every day there are columns on this very subject or perhaps they should all shut up and not criticise anything just like North Korea. However as I have said no need to read my posts or respond to them.

You obviously have difficulty reading. As I have said Bill Cash MP  a prominent Brexiter said he would never accept any result as final that went against him. I have said repeatedly that I accept the result but that doesn't stop me expressing an opinion on the ongoing situation. Try reading a newspaper every day there are columns on this very subject or perhaps they should all shut up and not criticise anything just like North Korea. However as I have said no need to read my posts or respond to them.

So what Bill Cash said! You obviously can't read! Do you want a list of remainers who "never accept result" calling for 2nd referendum, EU style, until they get result they want ! Now go away!

3 hours ago, pitrevie said:

He does a lot of guessing.

5 hours ago, pitrevie said:

Further to #54: :smile:

3 hours ago, pitrevie said:

And some people cant figure out how democracy works. Bill Cash that prominent Brexiter stating that he had no intention of accepting the result if it went against him and he would be even more amazed by the suggestion that he was not entitled to express any further opinion. Try to understand how democracy works and how this forum works. I and others will continue to post  our opinions whether you like it or not, in fact nobody is forcing you to read my posts let alone respond to them, however if you do respond try something constrictive. 

Hows this?

Edited by evadgib

13 minutes ago, pitrevie said:

ah another constructive response.

Thanks. But my guess is that if the remain vote had won by any majority, then there would have been widespread acceptance and significantly less moaning by the leavers, than has been seen from the remain camp now that they have lost this democratic and binding referendum. Just my guess, of course.

Just now, nauseus said:

Thanks. But my guess is that if the remain vote had won by any majority, then there would have been widespread acceptance and significantly less moaning by the leavers, than has been seen from the remain camp now that they have lost this democratic and binding referendum. Just my guess, of course.

Well your wrong and if you took the time to read my posts I have given you quotes from leading Brexit campaigner who stated quite clearly that they would not accept any result as final if it favoured REMAIN.
In fact if you even bothered to follow the parliamentary debate Clarke made that exact point while looking at one such person who confirmed just that. However don't let facts get in the way of your guess.

37 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Not binding, read on.

A.C.GraylingFightingforEurope.pdf

41 minutes ago, pitrevie said:

Well your wrong and if you took the time to read my posts I have given you quotes from leading Brexit campaigner who stated quite clearly that they would not accept any result as final if it favoured REMAIN.
In fact if you even bothered to follow the parliamentary debate Clarke made that exact point while looking at one such person who confirmed just that. However don't let facts get in the way of your guess.

I mentioned widespread acceptance, not the rantings of one or two. Read me properly,  that you may come back with some constructive criticism. Ken Clarke is one classic example of someone who can't accept the result of the referendum, as are you, whatever you say.

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I mentioned widespread acceptance, not the rantings of one or two. Read me properly,  that you may come back with some constructive criticism. Ken Clarke is one classic example of someone who can't accept the result of the referendum, as are you, whatever you say.

Given that Farage is a leading member of UKIP I think it fair to say what he says reflects quite a big chunk of the British electorate or are you unable to figure that out.. Given that Bill Cash is a leading member of the Tory hard right I think that he also reflects a wide section of the political spectrum. I thought you might have been googling to try and come up with some leading members of the REMAIN campaign who made such preposterous statements but it seems not. Its a bit like Trump when asked would he accept the result but the big difference here is now Brexiters are telling us that they would have accepted the result without whinging. 

Common statements on this forum if you cannot accept the result then you should go and live in North Korea, Try googling and find anyone following the 1975 result who made such an extreme statement.

24 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

Not binding, read on.

A.C.GraylingFightingforEurope.pdf

That's just a blatantly biased opinion, Grayling is committed and demented Europhile and RIC (Remoaner-In-Chief).

Constitutionally, the referendum result was decisive and binding and not just advisory. The result authorizes and mandates the British Government to exercise its legal power to give notice to leave the EU under Article 50.

Mr. Cameron said before the referendum that the result would be respected and acted on by the government. If he thought he could have managed any way to survive by ignoring all of that, he probably would have done it. 

16 minutes ago, pitrevie said:

Given that Farage is a leading member of UKIP I think it fair to say what he says reflects quite a big chunk of the British electorate or are you unable to figure that out.. Given that Bill Cash is a leading member of the Tory hard right I think that he also reflects a wide section of the political spectrum. I thought you might have been googling to try and come up with some leading members of the REMAIN campaign who made such preposterous statements but it seems not. Its a bit like Trump when asked would he accept the result but the big difference here is now Brexiters are telling us that they would have accepted the result without whinging. 

Common statements on this forum if you cannot accept the result then you should go and live in North Korea, Try googling and find anyone following the 1975 result who made such an extreme statement.

Oh! Farage now! Pick out what you like but you are not reading what I say! I am not looking at individuals! You have lost the plot, same as the referendum!

1 hour ago, pitrevie said:

Well your wrong and if you took the time to read my posts I have given you quotes from leading Brexit campaigner  who stated quite clearly that they would not accept any result as final if it favoured REMAIN.

ONE remainer is not a THEY! Just as well it's nearly beer o'clock!

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

ONE remainer is not a THEY! Just as well it's nearly beer o'clock!

Well if you bothered to read you would find that I have named others that represent quite large chunks of the Brexit movement. 

It isn't Remain supporters that issue death threats against those involved in a legal case.

It wasn't a Remain supporter that assassinated a sitting MP.

It isn't remain supporters that tell people they should go and live in North Korea if they cant accept that result.

No for that sort of intolerance look no further than Brexit and yet we are being told if the vote had been the other way there would be no whinging but wide spread acceptance of the result.

As Clarke put it in the Commons hell would freeze over before Bill Cash would turn up and accept the result.

Actually the majority of what ever side lost in the ref have or would have accepted the result! You and your Europhile blinkers are clearly not in that majority along with Heseltine Clarke Clegg etc

51 minutes ago, shanesox said:

Actually the majority of what ever side lost in the ref have or would have accepted the result! You and your Europhile blinkers are clearly not in that majority along with Heseltine Clarke Clegg etc

Yes its only been very tolerant ever since. Who would have thought that in a political campaign in the UK an MP would have been assassinated.

Who would have thought that people involved in a legal case including senior judges would receive death threats and one of the countries most senior judges would need to speak about it before announcing his verdict.

Who would have thought that race hate crimes would soar by over 40% following the referendum.

Then you have the reaction here when criticism of Brexit is followed by, why dont you go to North Korea if you don't like it or similar slur. One guy even associated a TV poster with a man who was executed for war time treason  I lived through the 75 referendum and at no time do I recall hearing such remarks addressed towards those who voted for the opposite side or witnessing similar actions.

Is that what you call Europhile blinkers?