Missing Thai woman and US rapist: Thai press reports woman is safe amid claims she was not with wanted man

webfact

I would be moving for a short time until this guy is caught by police, just to be on the safe side , also probably better also that your ex does not know your location. Women can be very spiteful when on the defensive and could snatch your child just for payback. Good luck, hope the guy is caught soon. 

2 hours ago, Monkeyrobot said:

I would be moving for a short time until this guy is caught by police, just to be on the safe side , also probably better also that your ex does not know your location. Women can be very spiteful when on the defensive and could snatch your child just for payback. Good luck, hope the guy is caught soon. 

Yes this is good advice. You need to get the hell out until this dude is behind bars and also don't let this woman get a hint as to your location.

It is amazing the stupidity of some posters here! This is about a caring father and the well being for his son. I feel sorry Darren had to specify this was not about him trying to get his wife back but that there are legal requirements needed from her in regards to the child. She has fallen for a criminal but the kid still needs his mother to be part of his life in some way.

My guess is that Hall is hiding inside a room in the Bangkok area where he was last seen .  And the girl is feeding him .  Follow the girl and you'll find him . 

Edited by balo

It is amazing the stupidity of some posters here! This is about a caring father and the well being for his son. I feel sorry Darren had to specify this was not about him trying to get his wife back but that there are legal requirements needed from her in regards to the child. She has fallen for a criminal but the kid still needs his mother to be part of his life in some way.

Not whilst she's being manipulated by a child molester. She needs to go to nearest police station and sort all this mess out. But she won't because Jack's in control. A psychopath control freak. This will only end when he is caught.

Any news on the case? Any updates? How is Darron? Just thought I'd check. Seems pretty odd that this guy Jack can still be walking around freely after so much press activity recently. Where I live in Pathum Thani province near Don Mueang Airport there aren't that many white people living. How hard can it be with those photos posted before to find this guy.
Darron I have an idea. I have had a beer so it might be silly. Why don't you offer a reward for any information on him. Start a go fund me campaign. I'll chip in. With reward money more people will take notice and be more on the look out. Come on Darron. If he wants to play games with you. You must up the stakes. What do you think?

2 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Any news on the case? Any updates? How is Darron? Just thought I'd check. Seems pretty odd that this guy Jack can still be walking around freely after so much press activity recently. Where I live in Pathum Thani province near Don Mueang Airport there aren't that many white people living. How hard can it be with those photos posted before to find this guy.
Darron I have an idea. I have had a beer so it might be silly. Why don't you offer a reward for any information on him. Start a go fund me campaign. I'll chip in. With reward money more people will take notice and be more on the look out. Come on Darron. If he wants to play games with you. You must up the stakes. What do you think?

I Think this is a great idea. Offer a reward for information leading to the arrest of Jack.

100,000 baht would be enough.

IT will also generate free publicity. TV interviews, get your case even higher up the food chain.

On ‎30‎/‎3‎/‎2560 at 7:15 PM, TheGhostWithin said:

Darron, I commend you on being clear and open in your communications, and resisting others attempts to sensationalise the case.

When your wife is eventually tracked down, please go into all situations with her with the understanding that she is not who she once was, but could be again who she was the day she left you and your son. Your son deserves stability, and as a young man will lose so much if his access to you is restricted. Please take every step you can to protect your son, also bearing in mind that her family have absolute loyalty to her, even though they may be aunts, uncles and grandparents.

Find someone that will stand by you and not go for an upgrade (in their own twisted sense of so in this case).

It sounds to me that the father is grieving for her and is a stalker.

He would be better off to stay away from the media and conduct private communication with police if he has concerns for his safety and son.

He is publicly probably angering the so called maniac in the mean time.

Get another women if you need to but give yourself time to empty your old luggage before so.

It sounds to me that the father is grieving for her and is a stalker.
He would be better off to stay away from the media and conduct private communication with police if he has concerns for his safety and son.
He is publicly probably angering the so called maniac in the mean time.
Get another women if you need to but give yourself time to empty your old luggage before so.

Totally disagree kiwikeith. If I was in the same position as Darron I'd do the same. I have a son and if my wife ran off with a man who fiddles with small children and has caused my wifes family so much worry, smashed up a pickup of a friend, begged, borrowed and stolen money, been on the run in Cambodia, using a fake passport, sent threatening messages to me via social media, etc... I'd be to put it politely "very @#$ing scared for my son's well being".

Time to up the anti and offer a reward to capture this known fugitive wanted for multiple crime in the USA.

Darron and his son are scared witless. Having to be constantly on the move staying in hotels, scared that this man is going to abduct his son.

So Kiwikeith, sounds like to me he has the right to publicise this living nightmare. Oh and it wasn't Darron that alerted the general public to this case in the first place. It was his wifes sister that posted an alert asking where her sister is on facebook.

I have said before that I have no interest in having her back. I simply needed paperwork for my son.

The case regarding her and the fugitive appeared on Thai Visa a while ago and I was contacted for my input which I gave. I then posted to clarify certain details that were omitted to posters.

The latest renewed interest came from my desire to get my son's paperwork sorted and to do that I needed a police report to start the process. It was reported to the media, not by myself, and the Thai media jumped on it by giving it a love twist which was incorrect. (I have shown the original police report to all media parties, Thai Visa included).

Interest is now extremely high in the case and that is a good thing. It has brought her somewhat out of hiding (on Facebook only though) to try and defend herself and the media are seeing right through that.

The idea of a reward is good though but maybe at a later date, the bail bondsman, who put up the bail for him, or even the US authorities may be interested in helping there if it goes that way. For now I will let the police do their work as this is a Top Priority case in their words.

I have said before that I have no interest in having her back. I simply needed paperwork for my son.

The case regarding her and the fugitive appeared on Thai Visa a while ago and I was contacted for my input which I gave. I then posted to clarify certain details that were omitted to posters.

The latest renewed interest came from my desire to get my son's paperwork sorted and to do that I needed a police report to start the process. It was reported to the media, not by myself, and the Thai media jumped on it by giving it a love twist which was incorrect. (I have shown the original police report to all media parties, Thai Visa included).

Interest is now extremely high in the case and that is a good thing. It has brought her somewhat out of hiding (on Facebook only though) to try and defend herself and the media are seeing right through that.

The idea of a reward is good though but maybe at a later date, the bail bondsman, who put up the bail for him, or even the US authorities may be interested in helping there if it goes that way. For now I will let the police do their work as this is a Top Priority case in their words.

Now Darron, now! Money number one in Thailand.

- 100,000 baht reward
- Call all the media involved ask for a press conference
- Hold up the money.
- His photo

Strike while the iron is hot. The moment is now! Wait a week and people will forget. Get this over with! With a reward people will talk. Set up a hotline, email or some social media account where someone can contact you and send you information.

I stress again you must do this now. Not prolonge the agony anymore. Contact the US authorities and embassy in Bangkok. Get their support and backing to. Come on Darron. Nail this son of a B.

Has anyone given any thought that Darron may not have money to offer a reward?      Perhaps those advocating the offering of a reward  would like to contribute  to the fund?

I have my family to take care of also but a go fund me campaign has also been suggested. I could contribute some money to that. Also if this strory went international the exclusive rights to interview Darron. Darrons story the papers would pay Darron for his story. That could pay for the reward.
Think positive!

43 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

I have my family to take care of also but a go fund me campaign has also been suggested. I could contribute some money to that. Also if this strory went international the exclusive rights to interview Darron. Darrons story the papers would pay Darron for his story. That could pay for the reward.
Think positive!

I thought you suggested it. 

I did.