Thaifriendly date wants to meet.....

KhonKaenKowboy

There are many fish in the sea TF IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO MEET YOUR FUTURE WIFE lots of free lancers most pics are very old even on vedo connection they look different saying all that if you have to ask about on line to meet good girl go fishing lolTIT 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I have an Idea Just ask her is she is a bar girl or Not 

If she is then you are wiser and if she isn't and may take exception to the question When she answers just say

"good I did not want to find a bar girl Your a good girl I like that "

And the problem is solved 

If you do enough messaging with a dating site contact, you can get a pretty good picture of what you're "getting into".  There's more to be learned by reading than writing, and make sure to read between the lines.  And of course a live video chat will answer many more questions and verify those pictures she sent.  After all this effort, you will have a pretty good idea if it's worth investing the time for a date.  Been there, done that ...... .  I'd readily make contacts by TF or Cupid again if the need arose (I don't expect so).  I wish you the best for your T21 date.

5 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

To continue....this date just has a bit different dynamic than usual.  Being about half a beer walk to hundreds, if not thousands, of other ladies is part of it.  Will this work for me or against me?  Anyone meet a date at T21...seems like there are so many possible outcomes.  Do I want to sleep with her on the first date?  Quite possibly..and if she wasn't up for it by the second, we would part.  Neither of us are youngsters, maybe even more reason to not waste a lot of time.  And the thought of taking her shopping in there or watching her pick at her food at a 6000 THB dinner tab, almost makes me queasey. Give me some scenarios...if you have recent experience.  I know TF is a mixed bag, with some of the worst of the worst scammers on there.  I am sure some of the guys pull their weight in the scam department, too.  But does this sound like a SOP or MO for scammer girls these days?  If she simply told me she wanted money to sleep with me, I certainly wouldn't be outraged.  "Whew, you want 1000 for sex, geez, I was worried you wanted steak and a bottle of wine at some pretentious rooftop rat trap.". I hope some of you can relate.  Smart arse comments are welcome, as long as they are humorous.  At what point should I take my losses and head for the Nana car park for a real date?  Thanks!

Could you please not be so lazy with your typing, what does SOP and MO stand for?

3 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

you need to go on 3 dates, not just one. if you go 3 dates and she still has not asked for money you have found a good one, or maybe i should have said one of the better ones. good luck by the way, thai woman are easy to shag, but hard to date.

Thai women hard to date? I certainly never found that out before I met my wife.

Not all girls on dating websites are gold diggers, ugly, bargirls.

I met my wife on a dating website, never looked back.

Fantastic lady, honest loyal, the best kind of wife any man could have.

She is a star, well she must be she puts up with me.    :cheesy:

I'd recommend a skype video chat first if your the careful type.  If they're genuine they won't avoid it because as much as we'd like to know they're anything like their pics so would they.  Also chatting reveals a lot about a person if you ask the right questions.

10 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Could you please not be so lazy with your typing, what does SOP and MO stand for?

... yep, especially hard for EFL's :cheesy: ( = English as Foreign Language speakers)

SOP = Standard Operation Practice

MO = Modus Operandi 

14 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Thai women hard to date? I certainly never found that out before I met my wife.

i was never into going on dates with them but i have several middle aged friends who want to start families and they go on dates but say it is a painful experience. i tag along sometimes and am glad i already have kids and a good mum for them.

5 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i was never into going on dates with them but i have several middle aged friends who want to start families and they go on dates but say it is a painful experience. i tag along sometimes and am glad i already have kids and a good mum for them.

so they come to asia to 'start a family'?  why?  I see pain all the time when fat old farts 50 up marry 20/30 somethings and convince themselves it's 'true love this time'  pathetic

Just now, LannaGuy said:

so they come to asia to 'start a family'?  why?  I see pain all the time when fat old farts 50 up marry 20/30 somethings and convince themselves it's 'true love this time'  pathetic

2 of my best mates in pattaya are in their late 30s. both never married. one works offshore and the other has a few houses and spends half the year in thailand. both would be great dads and have the money to do it properly. it is almost comical the dating experiences they go through. the local girls seem to be boring as hell non bar girls or fun but crazy/money grubbing bargirls. seems hard to find something in the middle. actually the rest of the guys have given up looking for 'the one'.

Just now, dotpoom said:

Never thought a simple thing like a date could be made so complicated.

PS. What is a T21?

it's not TIT here it is:

1. you can't make it back home
  2. you want to relive your youth
  3. the girl wants 'security'  (i.e. money)
  4. she's willing to give up her youth for a much older man (maybe) - it's a trade-off
  5. he can't possibly get a younger model by 20/30 years  'back home' so he's willing to suspend reality 
  6. occasionally this 'arrangement' works out (she sacrifices that young handsome same-age guy for you - and you steep yourself in the illusion)  

1 minute ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

2 of my best mates in pattaya are in their late 30s. both never married. one works offshore and the other has a few houses and spends half the year in thailand. both would be great dads and have the money to do it properly. it is almost comical the dating experiences they go through. the local girls seem to be boring as hell non bar girls or fun but crazy/money grubbing bargirls. seems hard to find something in the middle. actually the rest of the guys have given up looking for 'the one'.

that's very unusual but i accept you say it happens (never seen it myself in 10 years here)  and good luck to them (they'll need it)

PS I'm a tad cynical  :whistling:

4 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

that's very unusual but i accept you say it happens (never seen it myself in 10 years here)  and good luck to them (they'll need it)

PS I'm a tad cynical  :whistling:

i have a ton of stories but the best ones are when they meet great fun girls who dont seem to want money but then it turns out they have a boyfriend/sponsor already and are just looking to upgrade to a younger sponsor. 

53 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Might be ex/retired military, still speaks in acronyms, pinging this HUMINT resource for Intel. 

SOP: Standard Operating Procedure. 

MO: Modus Operandi.

28 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

they came to asia for cheap living, warm climate and to screw around. of course we all move on and look for other things to give our lives meaning as we get older.

Best first date:  Lunch.  Definitive time frame, then it's over with no drama or fibs on either side.

Best first evening date:  Movie then a snack or coffee.  If all you have to talk about is the movie, oh well.

Disclaimer:  That's if you don't want to "seal the deal or show her the door" on the first date.

6 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

To continue....this date just has a bit different dynamic than usual.  Being about half a beer walk to hundreds, if not thousands, of other ladies is part of it.  Will this work for me or against me?  Anyone meet a date at T21...seems like there are so many possible outcomes.  Do I want to sleep with her on the first date?  Quite possibly..and if she wasn't up for it by the second, we would part.  Neither of us are youngsters, maybe even more reason to not waste a lot of time.  And the thought of taking her shopping in there or watching her pick at her food at a 6000 THB dinner tab, almost makes me queasey. Give me some scenarios...if you have recent experience.  I know TF is a mixed bag, with some of the worst of the worst scammers on there.  I am sure some of the guys pull their weight in the scam department, too.  But does this sound like a SOP or MO for scammer girls these days?  If she simply told me she wanted money to sleep with me, I certainly wouldn't be outraged.  "Whew, you want 1000 for sex, geez, I was worried you wanted steak and a bottle of wine at some pretentious rooftop rat trap.". I hope some of you can relate.  Smart arse comments are welcome, as long as they are humorous.  At what point should I take my losses and head for the Nana car park for a real date?  Thanks!

I've always appreciated the logic which says; "You say you won't sleep with me on the first date, well then how about on the last date, because if not, that is what this is going to be."

I too am surprised that you would seek a potential L/T relationship online.  Forgive the analogy, but it reeks of buying a pig in a poke?  I refuse to order an unknown quantity online; especially one so potentially important. Only if I have used the product before or have previous knowledge, like a trusted recommendation, would I order online.  I have seen far too many disappointed surfers.

The choice; however, is yours.

16 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Might be ex/retired military, still speaks in acronyms, pinging this HUMINT resource for Intel. 

SOP: Standard Operating Procedure. 

MO: Modus Operandi.

Modus Operandi?????? Is that English?? More like Italian to me.

2 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

There are many fish in the sea TF IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO MEET YOUR FUTURE WIFE lots of free lancers most pics are very old even on vedo connection they look different saying all that if you have to ask about on line to meet good girl go fishing lolTIT 

Not always so...I met my girlfriend on Thai Friendly four years ago. We clicked immediately and met two months later. She was true to her photo , comes from a good family and has a good job in Bangkok. Our first date was at a rooftop bar at a hotel in Sukhumvit followed by dinner at a nearby restaurant. We have been happy together ever since.

Archived