Thaifriendly date wants to meet.....

KhonKaenKowboy

2 minutes ago, catman20 said:

OK thats good for you, you were young enough for kids, i dont get it all these men in their 50s60s pushing prams and when you look at them you can see it in their faces that they know theve fxck up their life.

actually i know a few guys who had kids in their 50s and the thai mums ran away. they are doing a great job raising the kids and seem to appreciate having a real purpose to their lives.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

actually i know a few guys who had kids in their 50s and the thai mums ran away. they are doing a great job raising the kids and seem to appreciate having a real purpose to their lives.

Good they do that but i don't 'get it' at all. I had my vasectomy 15 years ago and love screwing all over asia and thaifriendly has been sooooooooo good to me since it took over thaicupid as THE dating site here

4 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

dose not surprise me the thai girls had it on there toes once they know theirs no money there for them, pardon the pun LEFT HOLDING THE BABY. these guys might be doing a great job and fare play to them. as for now having a real purpose in their life now looking after their kid all i can say is they must of had a pretty shxt life before.:coffee1:

5 minutes ago, catman20 said:

dose not surprise me the thai girls had it on there toes once they know theirs no money there for them, pardon the pun LEFT HOLDING THE BABY. these guys might be doing a great job and fare play to them. as for now having a real purpose in their life now looking after their kid all i can say is they must of had a pretty shxt life before.:coffee1:

i can think of 3 of these guys holding the baby and they are very happy. all living in thailand.  as for me i retired young and having kids has been very good for me. pushed me to returning to nz now my son is 5 so he can go school. i will appreciate my trips to thailand more than i would have appreciated living longer in thailand.

4 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i can think of 3 of these guys holding the baby and they are very happy. all living in thailand.  as for me i retired young and having kids has been very good for me. pushed me to returning to nz now my son is 5 so he can go school. i will appreciate my trips to thailand more than i would have appreciated living longer in thailand.

nice catches... smart girls! as Bugsy said "that's the way to do it" 

On April 2, 2017 at 11:09 AM, lungnorm said:

Arrange to meet a woman at T21 which is a short walk from Nana and think she is not a hooker mmm fat chance.

come out of your hole and wake up and smell the funky coffee im making for you the nana scene is a very small part of a huge city, much smaller then even just part of t21 alone.

On 3/31/2017 at 9:11 AM, Peterw42 said:

I think its why we go to war, land on the moon, invent things etc. A lot to do with continuing to see girls naked.

Brilliant post.  Profound in its simplicity and totally spot on. 

This is one of my favourite posts on Thai Visa, and I am being quite sincere.

15 minutes ago, Argus Tuft said:

Brilliant post.  Profound in its simplicity and totally spot on. 

This is one of my favourite posts on Thai Visa, and I am being quite sincere.

Toys in the attic

On 3/31/2017 at 10:08 AM, ezzra said:

Arrgghhh ,, the things we do and hoops we jump through in our endless

search for a company or a shag.... Caveat emperor....

caveat emperor?

Sigh, you just cant help yourself, can you?

On 31/03/2017 at 2:27 AM, KhonKaenKowboy said:

To continue...  And the thought of taking her shopping in there or watching her pick at her food at a 6000 THB dinner tab, almost makes me queasey.

What the hell?? Walk across to benjakiti park for a walk around the lake -> T21 for a coffee at starbucks -> Say goodbye after 2-3 hours*. Cost you 300baht. 

Take your girlfriend to a restaurant, not a stranger on a first date.  

As for thai friendly, I used it to meet a some girls. Some were clearly farang-hunters, just after a white guy because their ex was white // because they are bored with their life, but you can usually tell. Some were fine, just normal girls. 

*I have done this exact date plan with 5 different girls, and they all were happy / wanted to meet again. 

Archived