Thaifriendly date wants to meet.....

KhonKaenKowboy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Never said anything about English.  

BTW, it's Latin.  :smile:

No, but as far as I know English is the only language allowed on Thaivisa apart from the Thai Language Forum, though I do stand to be corrected.

10 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

No, but as far as I know English is the only language allowed on Thaivisa apart from the Thai Language Forum, though I do stand to be corrected.

I was happy to answer your reasonable question but now you're morphing into one of those  pedantic old guys who, if wrong about something however minor it may be, will then thrash about until they can find something to be "right" about and have the last word. 

OK, you're right, you win, 3 gold stars for you, well done, have some applesauce and celebrate.

1 minute ago, 55Jay said:

I was happy to answer your reasonable question but now you're morphing into one of those  pedantic old guys who, if wrong about something however minor it may be, will then thrash about until they can find something to be "right" about and have the last word. 

OK, you're right, you win, 3 gold stars for you, well done, have some applesauce and celebrate.

I don't like applesauce, anything else you can suggest? 

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

I don't like applesauce, anything else you can suggest? 

Yes.  I suggest, IAW (In Accordance With) TVF rules, we stop this off-topic banter.  KKKowboy's trying to get laid, and needs help.  A far more worthy cause than our segway.  :laugh:

I've always appreciated the logic which says; "You say you won't sleep with me on the first date, well then how about on the last date, because if not, that is what this is going to be."

I too am surprised that you would seek a potential L/T relationship online.  Forgive the analogy, but it reeks of buying a pig in a poke?  I refuse to order an unknown quantity online; especially one so potentially important. Only if I have used the product before or have previous knowledge, like a trusted recommendation, would I order online.  I have seen far too many disappointed surfers.

The choice; however, is yours.

Your age is showing, badoo, tinder, thai friendly are all places to check out many girls and then meet to see if it clicks or not.

12 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Yes.  I suggest, IAW (In Accordance With) TVF rules, we stop this off-topic banter.  KKKowboy's trying to get laid, and needs help.  A far more worthy cause than our segway.  :laugh:

:cheesy::laugh:

47 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

MO (as in Modus Operandi) is standard language for English-speaking military and law enforcement and has been for many years. It's just fine here.

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

I've always appreciated the logic which says; "You say you won't sleep with me on the first date, well then how about on the last date, because if not, that is what this is going to be."

I too am surprised that you would seek a potential L/T relationship online.  Forgive the analogy, but it reeks of buying a pig in a poke?  I refuse to order an unknown quantity online; especially one so potentially important. Only if I have used the product before or have previous knowledge, like a trusted recommendation, would I order online.  I have seen far too many disappointed surfers.

The choice; however, is yours.

I would actually prefer a lady my friends had not slept with.

4 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

it's not TIT here it is:

1. you can't make it back home
  2. you want to relive your youth
  3. the girl wants 'security'  (i.e. money)
  4. she's willing to give up her youth for a much older man (maybe) - it's a trade-off
  5. he can't possibly get a younger model by 20/30 years  'back home' so he's willing to suspend reality 
  6. occasionally this 'arrangement' works out (she sacrifices that young handsome same-age guy for you - and you steep yourself in the illusion)  

You sound a little too jealous or you think you know it all. Either way not a happy life. Would much rather have a 20 year old girl and live under that "illusion" than live under the "illusion" you are living under.  

It's just how some folks are so hung up on the age difference thing....many devout Christians  in the bunch seem to forget that Mary was about 12 and Joseph 70+.  Half the females in Malaysia and many more in Muslim countries have been victims of FGM yet all we hear about from the TV sanctimonious is about the 60 year old with a pot belly going out with a woman 20 years younger...probably her grand kids put her up to it.  The woman in question in my case is mid forties...so even more strange the age thing was brought up.  If I really wanted to go out with an 18 year old, I would, and the main reason would be so the Chiang Mai expat battle axes could have their daily sneer.

My dad and step mum are 18 years apart and both British. My step mum told me not to worry about the 19 year age difference between me and my girlfriend. This was after I had been married for 26 years to a Thai woman four years younger (she died).

11 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Do I want to sleep with her on the first date?  Quite possibly..and if she wasn't up for it by the second, we would part.

Not sure that this would be the MO of a "good girl/keeper"?

the comments sound like a gallery of the given up.  a chorus of curmudgeons,  a platoon of perishing pay 4 players.

all thai women are whores, all thai women with smart phones are whores and on and on and on ad nauseum.

1 hour ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

It's just how some folks are so hung up on the age difference thing....many devout Christians  in the bunch seem to forget that Mary was about 12 and Joseph 70+.  Half the females in Malaysia and many more in Muslim countries have been victims of FGM yet all we hear about from the TV sanctimonious is about the 60 year old with a pot belly going out with a woman 20 years younger...probably her grand kids put her up to it.  The woman in question in my case is mid forties...so even more strange the age thing was brought up.  If I really wanted to go out with an 18 year old, I would, and the main reason would be so the Chiang Mai expat battle axes could have their daily sneer.

Yes...but Joseph wasn't nailing Mary as the story goes....

On 3/31/2017 at 8:04 AM, likeke said:

I used to meet my dates at the Starbucks at T21. Not expensive, and easy to get up and leave if necessary. Another good meet up location is the lobby of the Landmark Hotel. Just to the right as you walk in there are couches to sit and chat for awhile. I even used it to sell stuff on Gregg's list. 

Is that Craig's brother's list?

14 hours ago, Ryder88 said:

TF is by far fulled with the worst slop there is ...good luck

Met my GF there.  Amazing, smart, funny, sexy, irreplaceable  love of my life for past 3 years and many more to come.

17 hours ago, Wake Up said:

You sound a little too jealous or you think you know it all. Either way not a happy life. Would much rather have a 20 year old girl and live under that "illusion" than live under the "illusion" you are living under.  

did I say I didn't like a 20 year old under me?  i LOVE it and use ThaiFriendly constantly but I'm not stupid enough to think they love me methinks you misunderstood my post 

21 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

they came to asia for cheap living, warm climate and to screw around. of course we all move on and look for other things to give our lives meaning as we get older.

i don't i love cheap living, warm climate and to screw around

if it ain't broke don't fix it

You could go to hospital instead.  Mate of mine, a fairly fit/active 61 y/o, went to a private hospital for a check up/meds or something.  Got that, and a 39 y/o nurse as a new GF.  I met her last week, very nice, speaks English and he's beaming like a school boy. :laugh:

Archived