Four transvestites sent home from military conscription ceremony in Nakhon Phanom

Jonathan Fairfield

Four transvestites sent home from military conscription ceremony in Nakhon Phanom

d5089f8f6d0c994f44aed08e3ba2c834.jpeg

Four transvestites added colour to the annual military conscription ceremony in the northeastern province of Nakhon Phanom Tuesday.

They reported to the event wearing women’s clothing. Since they have not yet undergone a sex change operations, the military conscription chief of the Muang Nakhon Phanom district put them on a list of men yet to be cleared for military service.

After they were examined by doctors, they were sent home and told to come back with a medical certificate next year confirming they had undergone a sex-change operation.

Thitawan Puengton, who arrived at the ceremony wearing a short skirt and a T-shirt with a plunging neckline, said she had been working as a cabaret girl in South Pattaya.

She has had breast surgery. Panitnan Phubunya, 22, who came in a red dress, said she was working as a marketing official with a cosmetics company in Bangkok. Natchanon Saita, 21, wore jeans and a student shirt of Nakhon Phanom University, where she is in her second year. She has received breast surgery.

Ketmori Suradee, 22, who wore a red strapless dress, said she is working as a showgirl at the Coliseum Pattaya and had undergone a breast operation.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30311286

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-04

What an astounding level of ignorance! Before reporting anything the author of this article needs to do some research, that's if they can see beyond their bias!

There's a huge difference between transgender and transvestite, like the difference between a journalist and a blogger, which are you?

5 minutes ago, tomta said:

Effectively, they have been told that they must have the operation. Maybe they just want to wear the dresses and make-up. Crazy

That is quite wrong, here is what was actually said according to the article:

After they were examined by doctors, they were sent home and told to come back with a medical certificate next year confirming they had undergone a sex-change operation.

Which means, we'll give you a free pass this time, but if you want to use the excuse 'but, I'm a woman' to avoid the draft next year ..then you must have had a sex-change operation to qualify.

If they only want to wear dresses and make-up ...that's fine, but it shouldn't prevent them from being in the army, they can wear what they like when on leave like anyone else.  When in the army you wear what the army tells you to wear.

After they were dated by doctors, they were sent to several lingerie shops and told to come back with a medical certificate next year confirming they hadn't undergone a brain wash operation.

Mr. P's friend, who likes to dress in women's clothes was given the rank of a Supreme Commander First Class. Mr. P. and "Noi" met each other at Kindergarten. 

Prayuths friend.jpg

Edited by ajarngreg

This story is not giving us the prettiest of the group: yesterday it was Manny Pacquiao in a frock, today it's Morticia Addams. But they look like tougher prospects than the boys in the background. 

I guess you don't have to be tough or even to identify as male in order to wash cars and water the garden for some higher-up.

5 hours ago, Chris Lawrence said:

They could be part of a special detachment to look after the General, like Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi had.

Whatever happened to all the uniformed gals squad that used to look after and protect YL during her time as Prime Minister?  They were an attractive, serious looking group. Perhaps they got sent to traffic enforcement duty with the subsequent change of administration.

58 minutes ago, Xaos said:

they so scared 

If I was in the Armed Forces and I saw the one above in the green dress coming at me from the opposing side, the last thing I'd be thinking about would be armed combat. Perhaps a bit of close order drilling instead!!! :sleepy:

3 hours ago, harada said:

If it's a toss up between putting on a wig, dress and lipstick or being bashed to death, pass the lipstick. :kiss01:

Oh yes, the bashing to death, as you call it, must be a daily occurrence.

Well, that must be your idea.

I would think that JUST wearing a dress/wig/lipstick/short skirt and ect, you would not be taken seriously.

IF you had "chest" surgery and were, shall we say,  built /showing what a natural woman has ( during a medical exam ), one might considere you to be genuine in your gender statement / quest.

Just my 2Bt worth

13 hours ago, harada said:

If it's a toss up between putting on a wig, dress and lipstick or being bashed to death, pass the lipstick. :kiss01:

Well, at least after the army disciplinarians are through kicking a conscript so hard and often that every internal organ fails, the  conscript still has his crotch for his funeral.

You'd think there are enough peasants draftable that the army really doesn't need the headache of a ladyboy in their ranks.

“Four transvestites sent home from military conscription ceremony…” 

A word of advice to future soldiers. It's safer to be a transvestite than it is to sleep late.

Edited by jaltsc

On 04/04/2017 at 11:27 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

If I was in the Armed Forces and I saw the one above in the green dress coming at me from the opposing side, the last thing I'd be thinking about would be armed combat. Perhaps a bit of close order drilling instead!!! :sleepy:

I watched thevideo.  Never noticed anyone who looked gender confused but did notice a lot of very personal un-Thai almost groping going on. What were we meant to be seeing?  If everyone in the Thai army groped each other like that it would make me very nervous about being conscripted. Not very entertaining and more than a bit weird.

Edited by The Deerhunter