What’s the Craziest Creature you’ve seen in Thailand?

Inspire

1 hour ago, Blackheart1916 said:

Ghandi, Martin Luther King and Cat Stevens. I rest my case.

I know about Cat Stevens, he was a singer from the sixties, but I cannot name any of his songs, but he wasn't evil, Oh wait! The other two, were they evil without facial hair? I know the names but know nothing about them or what they looked like.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I know about Cat Stevens, he was a singer from the sixties, but I cannot name any of his songs, but he wasn't evil, Oh wait! The other two, were they evil without facial hair? I know the names but know nothing about them or what they looked like.

"Morning has Broken".................He converted to Islam...

Edited by transam

8 minutes ago, transam said:

No....But my point is he looked great with his carefully contoured beard...

What???? Look at the hair style?? It's as bad as the "Tony". I'm going to start a topic about this in the pub forum.

Edited by possum1931

Cat Stevens called for the murder of Salman Rushdie then never really walked back on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get over the hair thing. I am.growing a beard for the NHL hockey playoffs that every player does. I haven't had a beard since I was in my 20's. Kinda a nice not shaving everyday. Tried it you might like it.

The old man with the young girl. 

It's awkward in Thailand and the states at times to walk around with my 18 year old Thai stepdaughter. We have had people smirking and pointing fingers at us as they whisper to their friend. Better to ignore.

This was one of his

Actually it was the................

You cannot fool me that easy. They had an 'S' model with the spotlights. It was a great show, wasn't it. I saw them filming it once by Putney Bridge.

Happy Meat Pie!

1 lady boy doing a double helicopter or a Chinook. 

Helicopter Dick

A sexual display wherein a male gyrates his pelvis so that his flaccid penis whirls in a radial manner like the blades of a helicopter. Such a display is often used to impress a female or females before a sexual act.

Jane was uncertain as to whether she would allow John to perform the act of vaginal penetration until he used his helicopter dick maneuver, then she readily succumbed.

What's a double helicopter or a Chinook?

Helicopter Dick

A sexual display wherein a male gyrates his pelvis so that his flaccid penis whirls in a radial manner like the blades of a helicopter. Such a display is often used to impress a female or females before a sexual act.

Jane was uncertain as to whether she would allow John to perform the act of vaginal penetration until he used his helicopter dick maneuver, then she readily succumbed.

What's a double helicopter or a Chinook?

IMG_1993.JPG