Family members of ‘Shogun’ detained after alleged scam strands passengers

snoop1130

9 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

No fascination from me. But the scum of the world need to be treated by the scum of the world. ( Of course excepting that you may be a tad gay)

luckily for the rest of us you don't get to say how the world is run, and they probably only let you out at weekends, without any sharp objects

17 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

She should meet my Thai wife who says you should never trust any Thai, including members of your own family as they are all trying to get something for nothing !

My wife would lock valuables in the drawer when family visited. "Just to be safe." Then a nephew did come in the house and robbed her one night while I was away, even taking a phone from beside her bed, so maybe she had a point. No police got involved, by the way, even though her brother is a policeman. Instead it was dealt with the 'Thai way' and he was sent off to military school.

4 hours ago, KIWIBATCH said:

Make the cops pay and reimburse the customers that have been scammed.." for sitting on their <deleted> and doing nothing about the 3 outstanding arrest warrants..one from 2012"...had they acted then this scam would quite possibly of never happened...

And for doing nothing when Cathay Pacific tipped them off that something was amiss. But then the only surprise would be if the police DID do something.

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

My wife would lock valuables in the drawer when family visited. "Just to be safe." Then a nephew did come in the house and robbed her one night while I was away, even taking a phone from beside her bed, so maybe she had a point. No police got involved, by the way, even though her brother is a policeman. Instead it was dealt with the 'Thai way' and he was sent off to military school.

Lol....where he learned how to be a proper thief !