'Shogun' arrested over alleged Japan trip scam

webfact

12 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I don`t believe a Thai would have the organisation skills to perpetrate a scam on this level. Bet, there are probably foreigners behind this who used these Thai characters as pawns in the game or the sacrificial lambs. I also bet the bulk of the money is no longer in the country and has been laundered out abroad.

Hope so

Career criminal that has been allowed so much rope that she has come to believe that she will never be arrested no matter how many arrest warrants are issued.   She will get locked up this time but probably not for as long as she should, and while she is inside her mind will only be thinking up the next scam for when she gets out.   It's a habit she can't stop because she only wants money she doesn't have to do a days honest work for and in Thailand it's easier to be a crook than be Honest John.

Tip of the Iceberg to lock one of these shisters up as there are plenty more out there taking mugs money right now !

13 hours ago, Sphere said:

Police were going to get around to enforcing those soon after they were done playing with the traffic lights. :coffee1:

this reply is gold. my favorite hate here in Bangkok is cops who "operate" the traffic lights. leave the things on auto <deleted>. auto is much smarter than those idiot police

On 4/13/2017 at 7:27 AM, PatOngo said:

Pasit, 31, was picked up by police in Ranong province after five of his relatives were detained for questioning. Pasit, whose original name was Sahachom Nakharit, changed her first and family names 10 times between 2000 and last September, according to a police source familiar with the investigation. 

Owwww! I'm confused. :unsure:

so am I, from the looks of it, it could be either one, Katoey or Tom..........either way, he/she scammed a lot of people.......if it sounds too good to be true, it most certainly is not.

Edited by TunnelRat69