Metropolitan Police Chief Loses 37 Kilograms of Compressed Marijuana

rooster59

15 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

In fairness it should be rementioned that the BIB didn't nick this particular marijuana; it was discovered in the brush near a workers camp. 

What like two policemen walking along the road side,  one trips over and suddenly spots 76 kilo of pot under a bush.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was from a raid,  this  was taken away as evidence, even if it was stashed out side the raid area.   not a unconnected find.

Then the cops lost a massive chunk of  it ?

sounds about right  after i had  a few  :stoner:

Ps i have no idea if anyone was arrested in the original raid.

Edited by onemorechang

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/15/2017 at 8:06 AM, electric said:

You've gotta have a bit of a giggle at this story. Perhaps the headline should have been "DOPE LOSES DOPE"

Even Chiang Rai Times got the headline wrong. 37kg missing ?

76kg were sent to Forensics for examination. Only 37kg were returned to the Police Station. Now I'm not much good at maths .... but seems to me that 39kg is still missing. Not 37

Bit of creative accounting ? But then, what's 2kg between friends.

Blame it on the lab, they used 2kg for testing, re-testing, re-re-testing, then a series of random tests on Friday and Saturday nights to confirm the results before announcing, "Yep, it's marijuana.... some good s**t too!" 

Approved.jpg.8a7b8e10fbe5f48e2f8d30eb92f64023.jpg

Aren't they going to be embarrassed when they find out the scale was set to pounds when they weighed it first, then to kg when they got it back.

Happened to NASA...  Lost a Mars satellite because of it.  Hard to believe the RTP would be immune from a similar booboo.

Edited by impulse

Anybody ever try drying/smoking krapow as in Pad Krapow?   Sometimes I look at my wife's plants and think those tops look like killer buds.  I wonder.... if it gets you high, word will spread and eventually, "our" government will make it illegal too.  LOL.

:stoner:

Aren't they going to be embarrassed when they find out the scale was set to pounds when they weighed it first, then to kg when they got it back.

Happened to NASA...  Lost a Mars satellite because of it.  Hard to believe the RTP would be immune from a similar booboo.

Reminds me of Air Canada's "Gimli Glidder".
A B767 ran out of fuel midflight at 41000 feet!

The amount of fuel that had been loaded was miscalculated because of a confusion as to the calculation of the weight of fuel using the metric system, which had recently replaced the imperial system for use with the 767.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, TumblinDice said:

Reminds me of Air Canada's "Gimli Glidder".
A B767 ran out of fuel midflight at 41000 feet!

The amount of fuel that had been loaded was miscalculated because of a confusion as to the calculation of the weight of fuel using the metric system, which had recently replaced the imperial system for use with the 767.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Reminds me of an Air New Zealand flight. Set to fly over the US base in Antarctic. Flew straight into Mt Erobus