Elsie for 500k?

thaiguzzi

My weekly perusal for S/H bikes on HD Playground and B&S, i saw a Yamaha LC RD350 for sale. Mmm.

Clicked on for further info.

500k on B&S and 470k on HDP. Thats over £10k English. Well over.

Yes it's got a green book, and much as i love my old 70's 2 strokes, especially Yams, and yes, nice restored original and tastefully customised examples will fetch £6-8k English back in the UK, but this thing...

An abomination. Matt black gone wrong meets Mad Max with a hangover. Seat? Fairing thing?

Check it out...

Had an RD400 back in the day. Best cornering bike I ever owned.

Me too!

Got a blow-out the first time I ever rode it with my then girlfriend (wife No.1 to be). Weaved through stopped traffic and straight into the foyer of the Twickenham Odeon ( I sh1t you not!!!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modded mine. Flatslides, expansion chambers, port and polish. Bought it on Vancouver Island, loved to run the Malahat hiway. Guys on bigger bikes would disappear in the mirrors. And that was on the old rock hard bias ply tires. Would love to try one now with some 17's - nice and fat. Now-a-days, I would Turbo it for more power as the price is good for a small one.

Yeah saw that last week didn't even bother clicking on and reading the full add the picture and price was enough to make me not interested that is the first bikecivever went on the back of ,then a rd 125 was my first ever bike