North Korean missile 'blows up' on test launch as Pence heads for South

rooster59

On 4/16/2017 at 10:21 AM, garyk said:

Blowing up on the launchpad is loosing face.

Loosing face over here is a major thing. I hope he doesn't do something really stupid! 

I am packing my bags and getting out of S.E. Asia. 

Whimp.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Briggsy said:

If you are saying that the US will launch some sort of missile or other attack on N. Korea resulting in the deaths of thousands of Koreans (North or South), then yes, I will have a bet with you.

Care to put a time limit on your prediction / settlement date of the bet, say, 6 months from today?

Trump will talk / tweet up a storm but do nothing. Trump is just grandstanding, playing to the crowd as a "strong" American president. Trump's guiding light is pure self-interest.

I put a time limit on it already in my post. 1year.

20 hours ago, Briggsy said:

If you are saying that the US will launch some sort of missile or other attack on N. Korea resulting in the deaths of thousands of Koreans (North or South), then yes, I will have a bet with you.

Care to put a time limit on your prediction / settlement date of the bet, say, 6 months from today?

Trump will talk / tweet up a storm but do nothing. Trump is just grandstanding, playing to the crowd as a "strong" American president. Trump's guiding light is pure self-interest.

I am not a yank, and try not to get too involved in other countries own affairs. From his past form, I think it would be very hard for a stable, moral and decent person to like or approve of Trump. I also do not think the US will launch a pre emptive action against Nth Korea. I do think US can cause or provoke Nth Korea to step over the line. I think that at this moment, supplies are being delivered to Guam, Okinawa and to Sth Korea. For sure, Pence will not be in the region should the <deleted> hit the fan. 

On 4/17/2017 at 11:03 AM, ableguy said:

Whimp.

Well, if you have the funds and haven't broken all ties with your home country then I would say if from the west, the smart thing is to head out and wait till things cool off.

Better safe than sorry IMO.