Am I naive, gullible or just very stupid?

PomPolo

8 minutes ago, BigKahuna said:

"like like Thailand"

" is,of"

"By the way-your English is deteriorating."

A question for you.

Do you perceive,or have ever entertained the notion, that there is the slightest scintilla of any form of intellect content in your posts?

Apart from silly abuse (spurious questions) in your posts?

By the way,as I have told one or two of your confederates,the use of 55555,in whatever combinations of numbers,cuts no ice with  me  or, indeed,about seven billion others on this planet.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Odysseus123 said:

A question for you.

Do you perceive,or have ever entertained the notion, that there is the slightest scintilla of any form of intellect content in your posts?

By the way,as I have told one or two of your confederates,the use of 55555,in whatever combinations of numbers,cuts no ice with  me. or indeed,about seven million others on this. planet.

7 million?

Go back to the beers champ. You are obviously very very intelligent intelligent,,,,,,

1 minute ago, tubby johnson said:

Perhaps her family's wealth in the Land of Smiles was built on deceiving gullible simpletons.

My humble advice: Choose an educated and financially independent woman. Avoid peasants and bar girls.

There's a good dose of common sense. The guys marrying the peasants aren't the sharpest tools in the shed though.

Just now, Odysseus123 said:

A question for you.

By the way,as I have told one or two of your confederates,the use of 55555,in whatever combinations of numbers,cuts no ice with  me  or, indeed,about seven billion others on this planet.

Another edit

7m to 7bn

It took me 10 years of kissing a lot of frogs(and i dont mean French) and i thoroughly enjoyed it, before i met my wife. We bought and ran, 2 bars in Patts for 5 years (two of them married) we sold up and moved back to her village in Isaan. I knew her for 3 years before we done the marriage thing. We have now been here for 2 years, and i wouldn't have it any other way. We have a nice house,( a very, very, very nice house, with 2 cats in the yard, Crosby, Stills and Nash, anybody) and now we also have 2 little dogs. We are happy enough. But i dont understand why she gets the hump when i introduce her as "my present wife" Funny people these Thai women,
"
"'

Dave, I noticed you wrote " present wife " in another post and thought it strange.
If your wife objects then maybe I can offer some alternatives.
" my current wife "
" my most recent wife "
" the best wife I've had so far "
" the latest wife "

Try these out and see how you get on !

( I would help you out myself but I'm not married.............yet !!)

The only useful advice I can give the OP is keep most of his assets outside Thailand. Only put into Thailand what he is prepared to walk away from.

There are a lot of gold-diggers here. There are also Thai women who crave a relationship where they are not treated as a chattel. And others who will want a better lifestyle than they currently have, in which case the falang has to set limits. They won't.

Sorry, but discriminating between the various types is something I am not qualified to advise on.

Archived