snoop1130

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

You start with a couple of beers, then a few more.... s***t happens... you know how it is.

I see evidence that the silly songkran is still going on in Pattaya.

However, I see evidence around the world that most country's have shut down their mental institutions.

It seems to me that Pattaya is a children's playground attracting every pervert, alcoholic and mentally unstable characters from around the globe.

Phuket the same, Thailand is full of these people I am afraid.

Be safe out there good guys even you will get sucked into some scam sooner or later if you don't want to learn the ropes. 

Sensationalist media should really provide free alcoholic drinks to people so that they (the media) can get more stories like these ready to go for the next day. It would also save them from investigating corruption, drug trafficking, prostitution, and the way big money can avoid playing tax.

Did the Thai report say that the man was drunk? Can someone check to see if they did not omit this. If they did and do, then we can be sure that they are trying to paint expats in a bad way. The question is why. Ask yourself why is there an extremely well-designed method to discredit the large majority of us who are living life in LOS in peace and normality. 

People who drink like this should really consider detox programs. Treat yourself. Find the root cause. Go cold turkey or phase it out slowly. 

Edited by EnlightenedAtheist

15 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Not good for Pattayas Image !

But in reality this is the current image (and the reality) of what Pattaya is. 

Obviously the crurent realities of Pattaya brings big money into the country, and lots of tourists who I would not allow in my home, but sad to compare with Pattaya as it was decades ago, just a tiny fishing village with a population of 3 or 4 hundred folks. My first trip there with Thai friends in private car, the last 20 kilometres of the road from Bkk was dirt and impassable in wet weather.

Edited by scorecard

17 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

You start with a couple of beers, then a few more.... s***t happens... you know how it is.

Beer = legal.   Hemp = illegal.   Go figure.   Am sure it has nothing to do with the one or two very rich Thai-Chinese families which control the beer companies.

15 hours ago, Sheryl said:

What I can't figure out is why throwing water on his head after trussing him up was expected to have a calming influence :shock1:

maybe he also had a hard on.   

I thought 'cat on a hot tin roof' (Henry Mancini) was just a song.  Great tune, btw.

What was the guy shouting about? 

Edited by boomerangutang

Running over the roof? I'm surprised they were strong enough to take his weight! On the serious side, I wonder who'd be laughing if a Thai was strung up that way? On the other hand maybe the drunk husband get similar treatment eh?

51 minutes ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

Sensationalist media should really provide free alcoholic drinks to people so that they (the media) can get more stories like these ready to go for the next day. It would also save them from investigating corruption, drug trafficking, prostitution, and the way big money can avoid playing tax.

Did the Thai report say that the man was drunk? Can someone check to see if they did not omit this. If they did and do, then we can be sure that they are trying to paint expats in a bad way. The question is why. Ask yourself why is there an extremely well-designed method to discredit the large majority of us who are living life in LOS in peace and normality. 

People who drink like this should really consider detox programs. Treat yourself. Find the root cause. Go cold turkey or phase it out slowly. 

In this case it isn't hard to paint expats in a bad way, have a chat with the culprit before getting carried away with the media. Does it really matter drunk or not.

I don't understand why he had to be tied up just because he was making an incoherrant noise. Does this give me free licence to do the same to Thais when they start shouting incohhearantly? Disturbs me that Thais can tie and bound a foreigner at will when they feel the need to. Sounds like he was set upon like a pack of Soi dogs. Surely this is simply unnaceptable in any normal civilised country?.... oh wait a minute.

Yep then the police chuck him in the back of the truck still tied up. And then the media quotes someone saying we are crazy,because of one idiot.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Witness Nat Charapon said: “Why are the foreigners so crazy? We see them do many crazy things. Are they like this in their own country?”

And 4 people were shot in Chonburi whilst enjoying Songkran, another nutter goes Tightrope walking on power lines causing people to lose power for more than an hour and the various other Batshit crazy stuff that the indigenous population get up to during what is supposed to be a happy celebration, and she want's to know if we're like this at home (That's ALL foreigners by the way) :thumbsup:   

And 4 people were shot in Chonburi whilst enjoying Songkran, another nutter goes Tightrope walking on power lines causing people to lose power for more than an hour and the various other Batshit crazy stuff that the indigenous population get up to during what is supposed to be a happy celebration, and she want's to know if we're like this at home (That's ALL foreigners by the way) [emoji106]   

Not to mention adults encouraging children to chuck a bucket of water over a motorbike going 100k a hour.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

"Why are foreigners crazy?" I am fairly certain it is not the crazy foreigners that are blowing people's heads off with high calibre pistols at the slightest provocation, might want to sort that one out first. We just want a coupla coldies and a bit of fun!!