Importing 10" LCD PC monitor = customs hell?

Mods: also posting this in Computer/IT forum as people there might have knowledge/experience but not read Business forums

I want to import a small monitor (ordinary postage, not courier)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142307535666 (needs to be this one rather than another I might find at Panthip)

BUT I am hesitant to do so as at best I am likely to have to que up 3x at Prakhanong to pay duty, at worst I could try and label it correctly in my view as a computer part, only to find that it actually is classed as e.g video or broadcasting equipment which might not be duty exempt like PC parts (will check on Customs website). I have imported computer parts multiple times labelled "Thai customs heading 8741 no duty payable" without problem, regardless of declared value or parcel size. However, If customs don't accept this is a computer part I might be subject to 5x duty penalty for mis-labelling.

SO: what I would like to know is anybody's direct experience (or opinion for that matter) and likely customs tariff/any restrictions* for importing a PC monitor and if you know, if it is classed as a computer part or is in some other classification.

*thinking of the electrical goods trap where it is held by customs because it is not type approved for use in Thailand etc Computer parts are pretty much the only thing I import due to bad experiences in the past - although I suspect the problem was courier companies not Thai Customs themselves.

Edited by mokwit
note to mods

As long as you dont send it by courier,it should come through no bother,

it will only be a small parcel,I receive quite a few parcels from HK,China 

and UK, and as long as there not too big and not too heavy ,no problem.

10 " monitor ? that's very small, 

regards worgeordie

emailed Customs and they replied first thing Mon am and told me the duty rate was 20% + VAT 7%. I may yet be lucky as I have also found that they are not overly zealous about duty on small packages. It is the queing more than the duty payable that is the issue.