Tarit fired for being ‘unusually rich’, vows to fight on

webfact

3 hours ago, jayboy said:

That is indeed comforting.I'm tired of the negativity of some malcontents who keep on pointing out that if all unusually rich Junta members were excluded there would be lots of empty chairs at their meetings.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

There would be no meeting, because there wouldn't be chairman.

So being unusually rich leads to dismissal but how the funds were obtained does not rate a mention.  I wonder what in the hell it takes to commence an inquiry into how he came by those riches but hang on, if a precedence was set, then some of them might face the same fate.

I guess maybe they thought that if they lifted the carpet a little higher then it could be swept away and hopefully forgotten.  Seems to be more new acts here then there is in the Ringling Bros. Circus.     :wai: 

24 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

So being unusually rich leads to dismissal but how the funds were obtained does not rate a mention.  I wonder what in the hell it takes to commence an inquiry into how he came by those riches but hang on, if a precedence was set, then some of them might face the same fate.

I guess maybe they thought that if they lifted the carpet a little higher then it could be swept away and hopefully forgotten.  Seems to be more new acts here then there is in the Ringling Bros. Circus.     :wai: 

Agree, surely there should be an automatic major inquiry about where it all came from and who is complicit.

...more new acts...'   You could be right, but perhaps there's more pressure to uncover old stuff, I hope so, and regardless of what affiliations are involved. 

Another point about tarit, he's a long-term highly experienced cop, got to the head of the DSI (one wonders how this happened but that's another story), seems to me he should have known well that his 'extra curricular activities' could easily be discovered.

Or perhaps just blinded by greed?

On the same note, just recently the NACC were highly criticized for there very short list of successes.

Edited by scorecard