Foo Fighters tipped for Bangkok return 21 years on

webfact

Foo Fighters tipped for Bangkok return 21 years on

By Chayanit Itthipongmaetee, Staff Reporter

FOOFIGHTERS-696x522.jpg 

Photo: Foo Fighters / Facebook

BANGKOK — Hints are piling up that American rock legend Foo Fighters is coming to Bangkok later this year.

Despite being on “indefinite hiatus” and rumors the band was breaking up, Foo Fighters announced in January its 2017 tour in America and Europe. But is there a chance they will come to Bangkok? Yes, there is.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/arts/2017/04/24/foo-fighters-tipped-bangkok-return-21-years/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-04-24

Shame not many good bands come to Bkk. I used to love nirvana and I like Dave Grhol and was over the moon when he joined Queens of the stone age for a while. But I never liked the Foo Fighters and I have seen them a couple of time at festivals in the UK. I just find them boring. I always call them the Poo fighters (if only to wind my mates up in the past) and have occasionally changed a few CDs cases to Poo instead of Foo, it's so east to change a f to a p lol. But I suppose at least it's good they are playing not enough bands play Thailand. The one thing I miss about the UK is all the good gigs. The only good band I have seen in 3 years is Mogwai.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, juice777 said:

Shame not many good bands come to Bkk. I used to love nirvana and I like Dave Grhol and was over the moon when he joined Queens of the stone age for a while. But I never liked the Foo Fighters and I have seen them a couple of time at festivals in the UK. I just find them boring. I always call them the Poo fighters (if only to wind my mates up in the past) and have occasionally changed a few CDs cases to Poo instead of Foo, it's so east to change a f to a p lol. But I suppose at least it's good they are playing not enough bands play Thailand. The one thing I miss about the UK is all the good gigs. The only good band I have seen in 3 years is Mogwai.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thats the sort of stuff a 14yo would do.