Thailand should ban ugly non smiling fat guys

19 hours ago, Been there done that said:

This topic perfectly reflects the intellectual level of farangs connected to this forum.

Sad lot !

I say old chap, be careful what you speak. I resemble (sic)that remark and i take great offence at it. Be prepared to expect my seconds on your doorstep in the morning.

On 6/2/2017 at 3:09 AM, nycjoe said:

I used to be jolly, but after missing a few meals, I feel morose. But I have lost enough weight to be a thinner guy who is not smiling!!!! I am still ugly though.

I used to be schizophrenic, but now i am in two minds!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Been there done that said:

This topic perfectly reflects the intellectual level of farangs connected to this forum.

Sad lot !

Yes we are a sad lot, i we love you too.:cheesy::cheesy:

Keep smiling be happy.                                                                 

Is there no end to fat, ugly farangs and worse still the guys with fragile egos that criticise them while imagine themselves real 'handsum men' who would never countenance paying for sex and/or have a wealthy thai girlfriend who never asks for a satang and went to a top university. Women like money. All over the world. They are prepared to worry less about looks if they can have a VIP lifestyle.

I'd think I would rather have a beer with a fat, ugly farang than a farang with a chip on his shoulder, a fragile masculinity who is trying to prove something.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2017 at 5:26 AM, BigKahuna said:

Good looking women dont date ugly fat farangs. If an ugly bargirl wants to accept money from a desperate fat farang that's their business. They can frown together while people walking past can laugh at how fat and ugly they are.

Yes they do, they're called <deleted>. Peeps know that when they walk past them down the street and that's what they are thinking.

Banning fat , ugly , non smiling foreign men would get rid of most of the men who come to Thailand , Lol .  My observation over a number of years , is that Thai women and young girls don't worry what the man looks like , or how old he is , as long as he's got Money and is kind and generous . 

A number of basic observations here.

1) The girl is not Thai (hint, look at the nose) Looks more Mediterranean or latin to me

2) He is smiling 

3) She is not

4) It may have something to do with money......... Thais definitely do not have a  monopoly on hanging out with ugly fat guys (or good looking idiotic overpaid sportsmen!!)  in exchange for a comfortable life.

Cynical yes, truthful also.

This is a good wind up post that I originally followed. Unfortunately apart from unsmiling old guys, he forgot to add that Thailand should also ban slovenly fellows in tee shirts, often too tight, ill fitting or just smelly as the wearers by virtue of the need to only wear a tee shirt generally are part of the "great unwashed" of this world.

I'm not seeing a whole host of fat old fellas with younger ladies where I am based in the north east. Saw a fair few older statesmen 50-70 about town who look decent and healthy but this archetypal fat old geezer look with a trophy on his arm is few and far between. Dare I ask where such occurrences of the title occur most?

On 2017-6-9 at 11:01 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

writing on a toilet wall, i saw years ago.

I like grils.

I think you mean girls

whats wrong with us grils!.

Nothin' wrong with grillz my homie!

grillz.jpg

• Like 1

On 05.05.2017 at 6:55 AM, Farang hunter said:

she looks miserable though

Wonder what the guy on the pic, who happens to own the "Billionaire Club" in Sardegna/Italy, would think about this?!!:cheesy::drunk:....as for the girl, no bar fine as he ows the club!!!:partytime2:

On 07.05.2017 at 7:57 PM, rogeroc said:

A Thai bar girl with an overweight Western guy copulating on the basis of a financial transaction, i can sort of understand. Young decent looking fit Western guys coming to Thailand with their young (but slobbish, completely out of condition wives / g'f's, eating bars of chocolate and drinking fizzy pop all day) that i just don't understand. What must they be thinking when they see what could be so easily available to them. Add to that in most cases those guys have probably paid the 25000 baht airfare for their girl as well !

we have a saying here....never carry your beer to Munich!!....and a decent girl in the west will always pay her airfare and her share of holiday expenses...if she cannot due to lesser wages then one can understand and put in a bit more before the trip......but if she can afford, but expects the guy to shell out all costs... ...then it's plainly..."NEXT"!!...split costs proportionately if necessary, but always make the girlie put in a share of  travel expenses....IMHO that is a basic to a healthy and uncupid relationship!!

Edited by observer90210

Personally Im 78 KG and married to a thai woman who’s two years older than me - i would like to suggest that we also remove jealous petty Thai men from the country that cant look after their own women because they’re so selfish petulant and petty minded - some of them cant even spell abnormal and write STUPID thins like “up normal” - why not just let people be and live their own lives - Im sure they would be FINE without YOUR interference!!

On 14/05/2017 at 0:22 AM, Farang hunter said:

If I was fat God forbid I would not buy women (girlfriend) I would simply rent them for the pleasure of sex and because I know being extra fat lowers the chances of living normal long life.  I would die eventually before my time last but not least I rather be called good heart not thank God he is dead.

Farang troller - I visit the gym 5 times a week and weigh 75Kg I also leave people alone- the best thing that could happen in this thread is that your aunt or Mother could die and leave you a large chocolate factory!!

• Like 1

On 27/05/2017 at 1:19 PM, ameadi said:

The picture above was taken in Italy . He is a well known  man with his wife. It's unfair .

Since when does “unfair” matter to a petulant, trolling sociopath!

2 hours ago, bizboi said:

Farang troller - I visit the gym 5 times a week and weigh 75Kg I also leave people alone- the best thing that could happen in this thread is that your aunt or Mother could die and leave you a large chocolate factory!!

You either seem a bit confused about your weight or you have lose 3kgs between your 2 posts 2 hours ago. Please share your super fast miraculous weight loss secrets to the forum as I'm sure there are lots of others who would like to do the same :smile:

I've got to say, 5 days a week and only weighing 75kgs is very light. How many years have you been training? I'd be expecting at least 70kgs in muscle in the body from 3 years of training with that training schedule.

• Haha 1

This thread has lasted longer than I ever thought. It could have been shorter by adhering to the following procedure:

- Step in front of mirror with your Thai-Lady with no clothes on (also known as "naked"). = Take picture

- Next morning, while sipping your coffee, look at picture and don't be afraid to exclaim: Wow! How can this be! Lucky dog me! The only thing interrupting this state of "Nirvana" is the fact, that your wallet, filled with coins and plenty of Thai Paper Currency is preventing you from sitting comfortably.

At this point, while looking at the picture of all pictures, still feeling the discomfort of an overloaded wallet while sitting down, some Farangs may venture the thouhgt, "Is the overloaded wallet and the picture in front of me, in some way interconnected?" Reluctantly, Farang takes this into consideration as a far removed possibility.

Farang (generally), not willing to dwell on such things, because it could be much worse. Like sitting here with a caucasion female his age, featuring a wrinkled-up face, legs like 2 toothpicks and blue hair, still telling him what to do.

So, no wonder that even "Fat, Ugly, Old Guys" come here, experiencing some sort of "comforting-environement", much opposed to their home country.
All in a nutshell.

Of course, if the Water-Buffalo gets sick on a monthly basis, Farang may find this somewhat "irregular", forcing him to look for a Thai-Female companion where the "Bovine-Stock" of the family is more resistant to health hazards.

When it comes to that, Farang is challanged once more, by realizing that the Thai-Population consists of 50 % of Females. = 35 Million. Even if only 1 % is looking for a relationship with a Farang, it leaves 350'000. Some with, some without water buffaloes.

Therefore, a Farang, harbouring "matrimonial-thoughts", is well supplied  with future-prospects.
Excuded are: Young English-Teachers, making less than 30'000 Bht / Month.   
Cheers.

• Haha 1

On 18/06/2017 at 4:41 PM, bbi1 said:

You either seem a bit confused about your weight or you have lose 3kgs between your 2 posts 2 hours ago. Please share your super fast miraculous weight loss secrets to the forum as I'm sure there are lots of others who would like to do the same :smile:

I've got to say, 5 days a week and only weighing 75kgs is very light. How many years have you been training? I'd be expecting at least 70kgs in muscle in the body from 3 years of training with that training schedule.

So you cant lose 3KG in a week - seems to me like your like the resident water buffalo that is SOOOOO grateful to be here. Try getting out of bed before mid day - not eating a full english breakfast and drinking 6 bottles of Tiger and maybe do a days work - THAT ALONE will shift 3kg - THERE not miraculous is it?? Seems like you need to worry more about the muscle between your ears though?

Edited by bizboi
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, swissie said:

This thread has lasted longer than I ever thought. It could have been shorter by adhering to the following procedure:

- Step in front of mirror with your Thai-Lady with no clothes on (also known as "naked"). = Take picture

- Next morning, while sipping your coffee, look at picture and don't be afraid to exclaim: Wow! How can this be! Lucky dog me! The only thing interrupting this state of "Nirvana" is the fact, that your wallet, filled with coins and plenty of Thai Paper Currency is preventing you from sitting comfortably.

At this point, while looking at the picture of all pictures, still feeling the discomfort of an overloaded wallet while sitting down, some Farangs may venture the thouhgt, "Is the overloaded wallet and the picture in front of me, in some way interconnected?" Reluctantly, Farang takes this into consideration as a far removed possibility.

Farang (generally), not willing to dwell on such things, because it could be much worse. Like sitting here with a caucasion female his age, featuring a wrinkled-up face, legs like 2 toothpicks and blue hair, still telling him what to do.

So, no wonder that even "Fat, Ugly, Old Guys" come here, experiencing some sort of "comforting-environement", much opposed to their home country.
All in a nutshell.

Of course, if the Water-Buffalo gets sick on a monthly basis, Farang may find this somewhat "irregular", forcing him to look for a Thai-Female companion where the "Bovine-Stock" of the family is more resistant to health hazards.

When it comes to that, Farang is challanged once more, by realizing that the Thai-Population consists of 50 % of Females. = 35 Million. Even if only 1 % is looking for a relationship with a Farang, it leaves 350'000. Some with, some without water buffaloes.

Therefore, a Farang, harbouring "matrimonial-thoughts", is well supplied  with future-prospects.
Excuded are: Young English-Teachers, making less than 30'000 Bht / Month.   
Cheers.

So you mean that if the foreigner has no money, no thai woman will stay with, and love, him. 

That is not a nice thought for many on here. Not ofcourse for the posters who regularly claim that theirs is different !

Confusing it all is.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-18 at 3:40 PM, bizboi said:

Personally Im 78 KG and married to a thai woman who’s two years older than me - i would like to suggest that we also remove jealous petty Thai men from the country that cant look after their own women because they’re so selfish petulant and petty minded - some of them cant even spell abnormal and write STUPID thins like “up normal” - why not just let people be and live their own lives - Im sure they would be FINE without YOUR interference!!

On 2017-6-18 at 4:04 PM, bizboi said:

1 hour ago, bizboi said:

So you cant lose 3KG in a week - seems to me like your like the resident water buffalo that is SOOOOO grateful to be here. Try getting out of bed before mid day - not eating a full english breakfast and drinking 6 bottles of Tiger and maybe do a days work - THAT ALONE will shift 3kg - THERE not miraculous is it?? Seems like you need to worry more about the muscle between your ears though?

It seems you my friend are the resident water buffalo who can lose 3kgs of weight between your post at 3:40pm and 4:04pm. Still waiting for your secret of losing 3kgs in 24 mins. That's a world record that it can't go unpublished. We must get it in the Guinness Book of World Records immediately.

I've met a lot of Thai American couples in my immigration law practice. Don't see too many mismatched couples in terms of looks. I get the odd couple occasionally where it's clear there are other motives involved but I tend to cull through them pretty quickly. Seeing so many couples I can also say that so many of the stereotypes posted out here are quite unfounded. There are many excellent marriages between good Thai ladies and western men that I see on almost a daily basis - including my own!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bbi1 said:

It seems you my friend are the resident water buffalo who can lose 3kgs of weight between your post at 3:40pm and 4:04pm. Still waiting for your secret of losing 3kgs in 24 mins. That's a world record that it can't go unpublished. We must get it in the Guinness Book of World Records immediately.

Only one water buffalo here and its the pedantic petty minded fat useless smelly bar boy that doesn’t know how to knock off the bacon sarnies - we can keep going with this all year fatty - but wouldn’t your time be better spent getting your lardy frame down the gym for some work - rather than exercising your finger!?? by the way if you really want to lose 3Kg why dont you cut your empty head off?

Edited by bizboi
  • Sad 1

On 6/8/2017 at 3:50 AM, Rc2702 said:

Sounds nice but what about food? That's gotta come into the equation too. 

This morning's breakfast consisted of a mound of bacon, 2 eggs sunny side up, a pile of beans and whole wheat toast.

Gotta stay healthy :-)

• Like 2