Thailand should ban ugly non smiling fat guys

On 5/17/2018 at 9:10 AM, Wilsonandson said:

Yes, I'm fat, ugly and miserable sometimes. Do I hit my drinking buddies? Yes, if they spout out rubbish like that. Go for a drink with a black man and call him the 'N' word and I expect he'd do the same. If I went for a drink with you Cowboy and called you a c@ck jockey would you like it? Oh and if you call anyone's wife a whore, well I would be suprised if they didn't punch you. Why not give it a try Cowboy? Go out today and call a Thai a buffalo. See what happens.

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

A 70yo guy married to a hooker isnt going to punch a 30yo guy for stating the obvious.

Cowboy

• Like 1

On 5/6/2017 at 7:24 AM, fordguy61mi said:

Are you kidding? This is the PLACE for fat ugly guys. Why do you think they come here?

Well they certainly would not be coming here if they did not have really fat wallets and a good bank account.

On 5/6/2017 at 7:33 AM, steven100 said:

You can't ban ugly non smiling fat guys ......   Pattaya will resemble a ghost town   !   :shock1:

It would not be so bad if these fat ugly guys would just keep their shirts on, that

actually replies to any guys.

On 5/13/2017 at 11:12 PM, Rc2702 said:

The problem for me is. The fat geezers probably worked his whole life supported a family and a previous wife in another life and he just wants to have it his own way and being grumpy and fat go hand in hand so before you judge em cos a lot do, have a think because if it was you, what would you do?

I would not let myself get into the states that a lot of these ugly fat guys do in the first place.

On 5/14/2017 at 4:17 AM, chickenslegs said:

If I were young, slim, and fit I'm sure I would have better things to do than post nonsense on ThaiVisa... Alas...

I'm slim and fit, though not young anymore, and also, some would say post nonsense on Thaivisa, but posting nonsense can still be entertaining, can't it??

• Like 1

On 5/21/2017 at 12:52 PM, giddyup said:

Really? Take a walk around a big shopping mall in Australia, you'll see young, very presentable guys hand in hand with some real horror shows that hit every branch falling out of the ugly tree. I used to wonder, is that really the best he can do, are pickings that slim?

Maybe she's the one with the fat wallet. ?

On 5/23/2017 at 5:11 AM, Bikeman93 said:

Its the ugly fat men that keep the handsome men spending their money.

The reason they aint smiling is because despite all the money they spend on them she still goes off and with the handsome men any chance she can get. 

They don't keep me spending my money, all they do is have me turning away in disgust.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 9:09 PM, possum1931 said:

I don't think it's me who needs his eyes checked.

On 5/23/2018 at 6:57 PM, Justfine said:

80% of Thai women are ugly. Check your eyes.

beauty is a subjective thing, but given the % of obesity nowadays i dont think that 80% observation is far off.

Edited by atyclb

On 6/3/2018 at 11:36 AM, atyclb said:

beauty is a subjective thing, but given the % of obesity nowadays i dont think that 80% observation is far off.

Your sense of beauty is unique!

Would love to see your 'associates'

5 hours ago, ravip said:
On 6/3/2018 at 1:06 PM, atyclb said:

Your sense of beauty is unique!

Would love to see your 'associates'

its just that some of us have criteria that goes beyond pulse and blood pressure

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Women are attracted to the Alpha male, handsome is not important.

An ugly woman that smiles and laughs is never ugly.

By definition an ugly woman is an ugly woman.

A woman that smiles and laughs may never be ugly, but then she is not an ugly woman.

Or does ugly mean different things depending on whether it is near the start or at the end of a sentence?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

By definition an ugly woman is an ugly woman.

A woman that smiles and laughs may never be ugly, but then she is not an ugly woman.

Or does ugly mean different things depending on whether it is near the start or at the end of a sentence?

If an ugly woman is smiling, she's still ugly. If an older and fat man is smiling, it doesn't make him to a slim and handsome guy, does it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2018 at 2:06 PM, atyclb said:

Under normal circumstances, in a crowd of all ages and sizes,I think 10% of women are pretty and only 2% are very beautiful.I don't really care about the remaining 88%.

I notice this when I go to a mall.During my daily 30-45 minutes of walking around in it, I probably walk by about 200-300 of them especially on weekends in an afternoon "rush-hour". I hardly turn back to take a second look. I also noticed the  percentages I mentioned above change in their favor if the subjects are  Russians and in a different venue where somehow the crowd is of women between the ages of 18-28

I understand that beauty is subjective as most if not all will eventually find a man(if they haven't already found one) who finds them "pretty".

and my thoughts on the 88% will go out of the window.

Edited by pattayadude
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, pattayadude said:

Under normal circumstances, in a crowd of all ages and sizes,I think 10% of women are pretty and only 2% are very beautiful.I don't really care about the remaining 88%.

I notice this when I go to a mall.During my daily 30-45 minutes of walking around in it, I probably walk by about 200-300 of them especially on weekends in an afternoon "rush-hour". I hardly turn back to take a second look. I also noticed the  percentages I mentioned above change in their favor if the subjects are  Russians and in a different venue where somehow the crowd is of women between the ages of 18-28

I understand that beauty is subjective as most if not all will eventually find a man(if they haven't already found one) who finds them "pretty".

and my thoughts on the 88% will go out of the window.

agree.  imo thailand does not have that high % of drop dead gorgeous gals. the highest % of beautiful gals i have seen thus far are in colombia. have a stroll in an upscale shopping mall and see for yourself.  i realize subjective opinion

3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

agree.  imo thailand does not have that high % of drop dead gorgeous gals. the highest % of beautiful gals i have seen thus far are in colombia. have a stroll in an upscale shopping mall and see for yourself.  i realize subjective opinion

I'm an old fat guy.  I don't dress well.  I don't smile much.  I'm not rich.  How many times do you think I would get laid by women I met at the grocery store or close thereby.  What percent?  In any other country where I have lived the percent is close to zero.  In Thailand it's 90%.  Thai women are beautiful. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4jwprFiDeU

25 minutes ago, Rarebear said:
33 minutes ago, atyclb said:

I'm an old fat guy.  I don't dress well.  I don't smile much.  I'm not rich.  How many times do you think I would get laid by women I met at the grocery store or close thereby.  What percent?  In any other country where I have lived the percent is close to zero.  In Thailand it's 90%.  Thai women are beautiful. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4jwprFiDeU

your definition of a beautiful woman is "any woman that opens her legs for you"

i knew a guy that too claimed 90% success rate and i asked him how he does it (i could never get a 90% success rate) .

he replied,  just go after swamp donkeys

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2017 at 7:48 AM, giddyup said:

There should be a ban on idiotic posts.

Interesting post but 100 likes for it. Wow!!!!!

What could I say on TVForum to even get one?

Just not right.