Do Thai girls know how to kiss? No not a little peg on the cheek I am talking about what you would call a French kiss

I had a couple of g/f before, from Asia, Laos and Japan they were great kissers, being married to a Thai girl for 14 years

and now separated I never had 1 kiss at all so is that just my wife (ex) or is that normal with Thai girls ? This is not

Thai bashing ok? I just like to know

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont think you can make a blanket statement, some do some dont. Out of my three long-term GFs, Two were great kissers and one was terrible.

Some would say Yes, but it costs extra, lol

6 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I dont think you can make a blanket statement, some do some dont. Out of my three long-term GFs, Two were great kissers and one was terrible.

7 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I am not  following you  I have been married for 14 years and you expect me to make

a payment just to get a good kiss?

13 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

I am not  following you  I have been married for 14 years and you expect me to make

a payment just to get a good kiss?

I was making a joke about guys that go exclusively with bar-girls. Predicting some will come on with that response.

Given the traditional Thai kiss is a sniff-kiss not lips on lips, Thai girls doing French kisses may be more rare among those not directly exposed to the West or foreigners.

17 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

i would say most dont know, also many dont have the best oral hygiene so i avoid kissing some times.

48 minutes ago, Borzandy said:

Yes, only after teaching them.

Agreed. in my extensive experience it is quite rare.

And the worst are those that cannot but still want to and it becomes a slobber.

17 hours ago, jerojero said:

Given the traditional Thai kiss is a sniff-kiss not lips on lips, Thai girls doing French kisses may be more rare among those not directly exposed to the West or foreigners.

In days of old, before the American GI turned so many Thai girls into prostitutes--sorry, had to say that--a kiss was not on the price list, most Thai ladies of negotiable virtue were reluctant to do anything except the missionary. Some could be persuaded to do other things for an additional fee--I still chuckle at the term "smoke." 

Than you have not met my GF.  NO not bar girl but a darn good job.

The best kisser of any woman, any nationality, that I have been with.  It is bloody wild.

52 minutes ago, smotherb said:

In days of old, before the American GI turned so many Thai girls into prostitutes--sorry, had to say that--a kiss was not on the price list, most Thai ladies of negotiable virtue were reluctant to do anything except the missionary. Some could be persuaded to do other things for an additional fee--I still chuckle at the term "smoke." 

Am thinking prostitution was a thing in Siam way before USA.

japan has quite a history here in that regard.

Actually, this depends somewhat on where the girl comes from.

Isaan girls like the "sniff" and are not big on kissing.

Bangkok girls are more inclined to be kissers.

I asked why this is, and the answer I got was simply this: "We never see our mom and dad kiss, so it is not something we think about"

Frankly, after some time here, I don't really miss the kissing, but I know for some it is very important.

I have never been with a western girl who could not kiss, but there was the odd Thai girl who could not kiss properly.

In saying that though, I have been with Thai girls who were really good kissers.

1 hour ago, Beats56 said:

My tgf is not big on kissing but she will if asked. But not too much now that i grew a beard for nhl playoffs...haha

I have never met a girl, Thai or western, who says she likes kissing guys with facial hair, and I have asked a few.

My girl is not big on kissing and she's originally from Isaan and now a Bangkok transplant. She had a European boyfriend before me and she does know how to kiss but like I said, it doesn't happen all the time. I get the peck on the lips most of the time and the French kiss usually comes in the throes of passion. She started out with a stiff tongue and quick flicks but I like the soft and slow approach and she's been taking my lead and slowing down so I guess I'm teaching her how I like it and she's following and that's a good thing. But I can do without constant kissing so it's all good. My guess is it isn't a natural thing for them and you need to show them how you like it. As for kissing the other thing, that must come naturally. Ha!

1 hour ago, Tatertot said:

Am thinking prostitution was a thing in Siam way before USA.

japan has quite a history here in that regard.

Thank you Tatertot; the world's oldest profession was even here. That was meant to be facetious; there are some who blame the Americans for Pattaya.