2 hours ago, smotherb said:

In days of old, before the American GI turned so many Thai girls into prostitutes--sorry, had to say that--a kiss was not on the price list, most Thai ladies of negotiable virtue were reluctant to do anything except the missionary. Some could be persuaded to do other things for an additional fee--I still chuckle at the term "smoke." 

you have a western wife right? i am not trying to be nasty but your comment sounds like something from a western woman. hope she has not been using your TV account.  prostitution was going on far before the yanks arrived. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

I am not  following you  I have been married for 14 years and you expect me to make

a payment just to get a good kiss?

sure, why not? every man SHOULD know that if he isn't so stingy

w/the lakshmi (sanskrit for cash),   girls won't be stingy with the sugar...

all kidding aside, in my anecdotal experience, most westerners married to Thai women tend to be rather parsimonious with the money, never really trusting the mate, possibly due to all the horror stories re bar girls, etc...

in my own experience, most guys are very generous in the first few dates, but once it's a relationship, they get stingy really quickly...

The only way some Thai ladies will take a tongue in their mouth is if it chopped up finely, marinated in chilli and lime juice and served with sticky rice.

21 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

I am not  following you  I have been married for 14 years and you expect me to make

this is one thing that amazes me, when first came here, I thought I not going to get layed, they wont let me kiss them on the lips, how am I going to get any further, then I was answered, was led to bed room, and cloths off. I tried to teach my wife to kiss no, her french kiss just turnes me off.

Mine does, and she's good at it. It helps that we are both into oral hygiene.

On the other hand, I have a friend with a Thai ( Issan ) wife. Can't imagine them ever French kissing, I can smell her breath from six feet away.

15 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

"Do Thai girls know how to kiss?"

You'd have to ask my penis.

It's so good to see posters on TV that can contribute to the tone of a discussion.

Surely if you think you know what a good kiss is, you can teach someone in a couple weeks.  If someone can't or won't learn this simple pleasure for you I don't think you should pick them for long term permanent thing.  

I think in the throes of passion it completes the electrical circuit. 

3 hours ago, jenifer d said:

sure, why not? every man SHOULD know that if he isn't so stingy

w/the lakshmi (sanskrit for cash),   girls won't be stingy with the sugar...

all kidding aside, in my anecdotal experience, most westerners married to Thai women tend to be rather parsimonious with the money, never really trusting the mate, possibly due to all the horror stories re bar girls, etc...

in my own experience, most guys are very generous in the first few dates, but once it's a relationship, they get stingy really quickly...

That may be true in a pay-as-you-go relationship. I am sure you could hire someone to suck your face; if that were your wish. However, I do not care to kiss the pay-as-you-go girls. I prefer to kiss someone who is kissing me because of desire and not money.

5 hours ago, catman20 said:

in fairness to the Thai girls if you all look around and see what some of these girls have to kiss you wouldn't be a very good kisser either,:passifier:

You are absolutely right about that!

Edited by Bonefish

Did you ever thought about it that your mouth smell? And about this you don't got french kisses from your wife?

The most people with this problem don't know it self and their loved ones don't have the balls to tell it.

43.jpg

18 hours ago, catman20 said:

i would say most dont know, also many dont have the best oral hygiene so i avoid kissing some times.

Wow, Where do you find your girls? The local sour system?
I would say that most of the normal girls you see both in the farm land and in the cities, are very serious when it comes to facial and oral hygien.
Either you are just crazy unaware of things, or just a guy that´s run out of luck.

Edited by Get Real

Not that I have personal experience, but my friends say that BGs go through stages. For a while they all smoked(cigarettes), there was a period when they were all into kissing (I was told because of a a movie), etc

On 5/4/2017 at 8:52 PM, White Christmas13 said:

hey man get a brain please

My GF does not like kissing. She was raised in the north. Every time I do manage to "plant one" she goes "Eww! Wet!".
I have had occasion to kiss a couple of other Thai women, and they seem to think a tonsillectomy is required.
I like a soft, romantic kiss. unless moving on to more athletic pursuits is the game plan. 
I am old enough to appreciate more romantic engagements. :sleep:

On 5/5/2017 at 5:44 PM, terminatorchiangmai said:

If you want to know , if she loves you so , its in her kiss !

Oh yes it is its in her kiss .

8 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

real sign of affection is the Thai-kiss!

Damn right it is , I get the full on snog , tongue gets sucked so hard I think my eyes will implode , or is it that the one in question is a Ladyboy ?

Hope no one has upchucked on their monitor.

On 5/5/2017 at 6:02 PM, williamgeorgeallen said:

you have a western wife right? i am not trying to be nasty but your comment sounds like something from a western woman. hope she has not been using your TV account.  prostitution was going on far before the yanks arrived. 

I thought I had already responded to this. It appears you never tire of being wrong. I neither have a Western wife nor is the source of my comment a Western woman. If you had bothered to read #30, the post before yours, the statement about GIs creating the Thai sex industry was done in jest. I was first here in 1967, and I can assure you the sex industry was in full bloom. However, the fact that no one has responded to my “smoke” comment has me curious.

Hi Snoggers

Well in general I have found that Thai girls have to overcome shyness and practice french kissing.  

The wife, we live 50% in Thailand 50 % UK, is a sort of lip pecker, but one gets used to it.

Now the 46 yr old Chinese/Thai mistress in Bangkok is a really good french kisser and a bloody good lover in general.

So the poster that said Bangkok girls are good kissers and the rest are not, hit the nail on the head, in my experience.

45 minutes ago, smotherb said:

I thought I had already responded to this. It appears you never tire of being wrong. I neither have a Western wife nor is the source of my comment a Western woman. If you had bothered to read #30, the post before yours, the statement about GIs creating the Thai sex industry was done in jest. I was first here in 1967, and I can assure you the sex industry was in full bloom. However, the fact that no one has responded to my “smoke” comment has me curious.

Perhaps the younger generation has not seen the "Emannuelle" film shot in Bangkok. If my memory is correct, that was the first time smoking with apertures other than the mouth appeared in the cinema.

On 5/5/2017 at 5:14 AM, jgm005 said:

Than you have not met my GF.  NO not bar girl but a darn good job.

The best kisser of any woman, any nationality, that I have been with.  It is bloody wild.

I think you need to send her over to me to confirm this. 

4 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

Perhaps the younger generation has not seen the "Emannuelle" film shot in Bangkok. If my memory is correct, that was the first time smoking with apertures other than the mouth appeared in the cinema.

Don't believe that he making a reference to that movie, I believe he is referring to a BJ.

I guess this will show I haven't been in a bar in a long time as I thought they still said smoke.

1 minute ago, ericthai said:

Don't believe that he making a reference to that movie, I believe he is referring to a BJ.

I guess this will show I haven't been in a bar in a long time as I thought they still said smoke.

Guess we'll have to wait for confirmation from smotherb himself. I've always thought a BJ was a BJ.

3 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Oh yes it is its in her kiss .

Damn right it is , I get the full on snog , tongue gets sucked so hard I think my eyes will implode , or is it that the one in question is a Ladyboy ?

Hope no one has upchucked on their monitor.

Usually during the kissing u should find out what u dealing with duh!fyi The thai kiss is more about rubbing noses and sniffing it is not involved any tong!Seems u never had one poor u..maybe ladyboys not do that?

Edited by Destiny1990