Want to Buy : Coconuts seeds / [ mak prow nam horm]

Hi  Community ...,

I'm looking to buy a coconuts seeds first class /F1  please kindly inform where i can found it in Thailand  . ..?

There is any supplier  that i can contact ... 

please .. please inform me 

Just been talking to my misses , she said what I thought , just find some old coconuts and plant  them,  ask your neighbors   they  will know or might even  have some for you  , and thay will grow .As  for coconut seeds , never seen them ,we have planted a good few  coconuts all have grown , all from  old coconuts   ,Nam -Horm ,and Nam- Ger-tit ,the ones used for coconut milk .

Use old coconuts more fertile than young  nuts.as for  F1 coconuts, a job for  Google .

On 5/6/2017 at 8:22 AM, Arjen said:

Coconuts (complete with the husk) is the seed from a coconut.

How many do you want?

Arjen.

Thank you so much for your response Arjen.

i need 50 -100 Seeds coconuts [mak prow nam horm].

do you have email or WA number so i can contact you directly ?

On 5/5/2017 at 9:46 PM, kickstart said:

Just been talking to my misses , she said what I thought , just find some old coconuts and plant  them,  ask your neighbors   they  will know or might even  have some for you  , and thay will grow .As  for coconut seeds , never seen them ,we have planted a good few  coconuts all have grown , all from  old coconuts   ,Nam -Horm ,and Nam- Ger-tit ,the ones used for coconut milk .

Use old coconuts more fertile than young  nuts.as for  F1 coconuts, a job for  Google .

Hi Kickstart,

thanks for your response .

That's my problem i could't find old coconut  with that grade, and i am already search [google]  and ask to my collage but i can't got it. 

I want to start planting it that's way i need seeds coconut Nam-Horm F1.

please could you help me to get this seeds ?

any email or contact person so i can contact directly ?

33 minutes ago, Arjen said:

@Lia MarliaThat is what they call in English "young green coconut" in fact that name is wrong, they are not young, but they are green. This kind is used for drinking (for the water). Most plantations from this kind of cocnut you will find north from Chumphon, I am south from Chumphon located. We have a few but not 50-100. You can contact me by PM on this forum. I do not want to share my telephone or email here.

Regards, Arjen.

Hi Arjen ,

i already send you PM  . thanks