Football Quiz.

3 minus 2

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

It's be interesting in a poll of TV posters who had heard of him before you posted...few i'd wager.

I don't know about that. Championship football is well covered in Thailand and elsewhere round the globe. I shall be watching Bolton's first match v Leeds, shown live on Thai TV first Sunday night of the season. COYW.

10 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Ok here's one  Where is the ' the weekend of madness' held and what is it ? 

Every time barebacks team lose at home in manchester but the madness takes grip in his head and finds solace in a bottle or 3! :-)

Oh well times up

feeling a little mean as champs almost got there

it's something the argentinians re introduced circa the 2000 ish is

where there is a weekend of totally local derbies

and if the derby has been interupted by relegation than they play the nearest and dearest.

Apparently its great finacially and supposedly atmosphere wise its kicking

however , from a country thats threatened to ban football due to people being killed during and after match's and from personal experience argentinian extremist fans and there are plently, are TOTALLY ott and need calming not winding up, but hey,, thats football. 

and i'll throw it open

*******Obscure ALERT ***********

Back to basics.

I am a tosser I doiked a 17 year old bird in the training  car park for a laff I doiked my team mates Mrs and if you fancy a walk round the set slip me 10k and I'll take you myself.

Just now, 3 minus 2 said:

john terry

That's it nice good that's right ok let's get some momentum going where's crafty and NE1 gone and the northern nous comic stevie and that famous grouse fanatic bareback 

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

That's it nice good that's right ok let's get some momentum going where's crafty and NE1 gone and the northern nous comic stevie and that famous grouse fanatic bareback 

To be honest mate , I have not had a clue about the latest round of questions .

Roque Santa Cruz was deffo one of them. Wigan V Blackburn

I was at the game, as I used to work in the area and a pie eating mate of mine gave me his spare ticket. Funny game as a Wigan player (can't remember his name) also scored a hat trick but can't remember who claimed the ball. About 2 years later City wasted money  bought  Santa Cruz

Don't know the last one. In fact, I didn't know the first 2 either.

TImes up

Unlucky guys nearly there.

The last was dion dublin in sheff weds  v  coventry.  dublin gave coventry the lead 3 times but each time  sheff weds came bac b4 mark bright got the winner

OK guys you've had loads of time to find a question

It's open for anyone.